Be me, child of well-off parents in Texas

>be me, child of well-off parents in Texas
>dad is a white guy from upper class town (where I grew up)
>mom is a Mexican American who grew up in a working class town with a bit of crime
>not accepted by rich kids at home
>no friends in own neighborhood
>spend summers at maternal grandmother's house
>Mexican kids there really like me
>enjoy being in mom's hometown more than being in dad's

Attached: 2A9ADB43-2DA0-49DF-BE9E-4EA5A17F4F38.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>meet a Mexican teenager named Esai
>Esai huge for a middle schooler
>member of boxing club
>member of neighborhood gang
>dad is a drug member so Esai always has new shoes/jewelry, etc
>Esai is a bit strange but girls love him
>even the neighborhood homo has a crush on him
>everyone fears him
>Esai likes me though
>Esai invites me to smoke with him
>Esai and me go to the taqueria to eat sometimes
>one day, get my bike stolen by older kid
>Esai finds out
>Esai and his gang go out, find the kid, kick his ass and return my bike
>want to be just like Esai when I grow up

Attached: CC238B9E-8B20-4412-ACA5-52032917E122.jpg (236x445, 32K)

>spend about 5 more years being friendless and alienated by rich white kids
>ask mom if I can go to school in her hometown
>mom approves
>talk to school district, convinced them that this change would be more convenient for the whole family
>start freshman year of high school in Little Mexico
>all of my childhood friends have grown into members of Esai's gang
>asked if I wanted to join a few times, always turned them down
>become a low level normie at new school
>a few girls had crushes on me
>no experience with girls so don't know how to handle the attention
>have a class with a sophomore girl named Itzel
>looks a bit like pic related
>talk to Itzel any chance I get
>she seems to like me
>"Hiii user" every time I pass her in the hall
>exchange phone numbers
>we text sometimes

Attached: 730CECCD-CF9E-43AB-850E-E732128D4E97.jpg (750x914, 634K)

>meanwhile, Esai has since graduated and had a child
>not with child's mother of course, so still fucks girls
>Esai still picks me up to smoke and drink and eat and get haircuts
>Esai takes me to first house party
>lots of memories with Esai and his gang
>one day Esai shows me pics of all the girls he's fucking
>a lot go to my school
>realize that Esai has a thing for high school girls
>makes me nervous
>now get anxious when I see him around my school
>see him talking to Itzel sometimes
>try to move fast with Itzel so I can get to her before Esai does
>ask Itzel on date Friday

Attached: 8F91E478-BCA7-4AC6-B9CC-C50CCF53316C.jpg (320x240, 20K)

>Itzel says 'yes'
>Thursday comes around
>nervous
>Esai texts me and asks if I want to go running at the park with him and some others
>he comes and picks me up
>get in backseat
>Esai laughs and says "watch the pussy juice stains cuzz"
>there are actual stains in his seats
>he tells me about this new "little bop" he fucked last night
>I laugh along with him about it
>"you wanna see the video cuzz?"
>Esai shows me a video of him fucking girl in the backseat of his car
>can't see her face but stomach is in knots because she looks familiar
>finally see her face
>heart drops
>he's fucking Itzel in the video
>he's fucking her right where I'm sitting right now
>I'm sitting in her cum right now
>stay quiet the rest of the drive to the park
>when we get out to run, they start running on the trail
>I run home and cry
>cancel date with Itzel

Attached: 4FAE6761-00CB-4389-A4C9-57E9C749E784.png (400x284, 126K)

Since you faggots love a good BLACKED thread, I thought you'd like a personal and painful story of me being cucked by someone I trusted.

What happened then you faggot? Didn't she ask why you cancelled the date? Didn't esay get to know what was up? Have you moved on?

She asked why I cancelled, I said I had something to do that night. I avoided Itzel from then on. Esai had no idea I had a crush on her. I was still under the childish impression that guys make fun of you for liking girls back then. I did eventually move on, it was almost a decade ago. But it still hurts to think about.

>She asked why I cancelled, I said I had something to do that night.
You didn't tell her what you knew? And you have the audacity to call people faggots in here?
>I avoided Itzel from then on
Little bitch. You could have humiliated that cunt but instead you chose to feel humiliated yourself.
> Esai had no idea I had a crush on her. I was still under the childish impression that guys make fun of you for liking girls back then.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>I did eventually move on, it was almost a decade ago. But it still hurts to think about.
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Sorry retard, I was fucking 14 at the time. If i tried to ruin her life I would've just seemed like the bitter faggot for being this upset over a girl I hadn't even fucked yet. It goes against machismo culture be this upset over a roastie that wasn't mine so I only would've humiliated myself even more. It was the better move to save face and move on.

wheres esai now

He's still around. He's thinking about opening a boxing gym for kids in the neighborhood. I'll probably see him tonight since it's a mutual friend's birthday today

wow he sounds like a pretty nice guy.you do too btw

you got BEANED, homie

Attached: .jpg (900x604, 78K)

Yeah, he's actually a pretty great friend. And if he knew I had a crush on Itzel, he probably wouldn't have fucked her. But I'm happy he did. Otherwise, I would've fallen for some whore who sucks dick outside of her parent's house at night.

Esai literally pulled up to her house, asked her to come outside and he fucked her in his car. That's not gf material. He also gave me advice on other girls later on. I started telling him about girls I liked and he'd warn me about them. Of course I didn't listen the first few times and learned the hard way that they were whores.

Piece of advice: if a Chad tells you a girl is a slut, believe him. He knows better than you.

>Piece of advice: if a Chad tells you a girl is a slut, believe him. He knows better than you.
Duly noted thanks for the advice

>not telling your friend who gets a lot of pussy that you like this girl
>surprised when he fucks her

Lol cucked yourself. Had you told him you would've been the one fucking her in the back seat

What the fuck is this? Actually what the fuck?
Also as a white kid who grew up poor in Texas, the gang shit isn't fucking real. Spics just like to try and act macho despite being short and chubby. Their women are whores and those who don't fuck niggers fuck trashy white guys, and then Juan gets the sloppy seconds of both after the spicette gets nice and fat, ready to have 300 catholic babies. Why the fuck would anyone try to embrace that culture when they have the opportunity to be a normal fucking American child?

I don't know where you live but women from El Paso are the nicest, chillest Mexican women I have ever met. I want to move there so bad.

>the gang shit isn't fucking real
That's pretty ridiculous to say user. Texas is a huge state. It's pretty real where I'm from. I actually lost one of my childhood friends to gang violence last year.
>fuck trashy white guys
This is how I know you and I are from different worlds. Girls here don't fuck white guys, they usually stick to their own or sometimes fuck black guys.
>why the fuck would anyone try to embrace that culture when they have the opportunity to be a normal fucking American child?
Well, normal fucking American children rejected me. I tried being a normal fucking American child and it didn't work. But this culture embraces me so I embraced it back.

Are you really fucking asking why I chose to hang around people who liked me rather than people who didn't?

He was 20 years old and the girl was 16. I didn't know he was fucking high schoolers. And even still, I'm glad he cucked me, he kept me for falling deeper in love with a slut

Yeah most Mexican girls where I went to school are cool to. A lot of whores but also a lot of great girls. He just sounds like a bitter autist who wasn't well liked. Surprised he isn't Mexican. It's mostly autistic Mexicans on this board who say this sort of thing.

>opportunity to be a normal American
>actually thinking white people will accept anything that isn't visibly white or Asian girl worshipping them

Attached: IMG_2037.jpg (431x558, 50K)

I LOVE HALF MEXICAN HALF WHITE MEN OP SHOW US YOUR SEXY FACE.