I'm 27 years old

I haven't had a kiss let alone sex in 6 years.
I have very vivid dreams, like movies with coherent plots, continuity between them. I remember ~3-5 "hours worth" of dreams each night.

And every night I dream about a gf.

Attached: 1486603967910.jpg (288x339, 32K)

I'm 29 and haven't had sex in 9 years
I dream about cool stuff like shootouts and surreal happenings
Last night I dreamt about school shooter Nickolas Cruz taking my mom and I hostage at gunpoint!

You should try to adjust your mindset or something pal, stop being so thirsty even in your dreams

>6 years
me too, OP.
i just set up a profile on a dating app a few days ago thinking it would be a good idea.
to my surprise a bunch of right swipes,
but my self esteem is too low to send as many messages as i probly should be.
sent one chick a message, they replied with something like, oh this app is acting up, text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx, figured it was a scam or some shit and left it at that. soon after it said the account was removed.
messaged a someone last night, she never read it, and the message expired.
:^(

You're starving.
You survive, just try to focus on something other. Get out, and never give up on finding a gf. I had my first gf in my 30s, when I had just dumped any hope.

I have all kinds of things happen too but there's always a love interest involved. Like last night there was an awards show and a fist fight and a police chase and much more but all throughout it there was a girl in it with me.

Not in the sense of "all the hot babes wanted to bang me" but this one small homely girl I could put my arm around and worry if she got home safely. I rarely ever dream about sex.

try not having sex for 28 years faggot

>just try to focus on something other
Solid advice but it's a vicious cycle. No prospects for a solid relationship so no interest in building a career just for a single life with a little more money. I have my hobbies but women want a man who has his shit "figured out". And I don't want to figure out my shit because I don't have a woman. I hope you understand what I'm getting at.

Blind hope runs out at some point.

You can't miss a place you've never been to.

>x in 6 years.
fuck off normal fag

I know that feel.
Luckly i dont usually remember my dreams, never have. And if i smoke hashish and weed at least 1-2 hours before going to sleep that is 100% sure.
People with nasty dreams should try cause its a pretty common sideeffect since smoking messes up with the formation of short term memory.

Yup, this it right here. Glad I'm not alone

It's one of the reasons I try not to smoke. Sleep is my happy time.

>20 years
>20 years since I've last had sex
I had a dream last night that I was a great uncle and that my family wasn't entirely disappointed in me.

How many hours do you sleep per day?

I am for 8. I can feel it if I get less.

At my lowest point a few years back I could sleep for 12-16 hours a day, simply because it was better than real life.

Sleeping so much as you were in the past can induce/reinforce depression (by just messing up with brain neurotransmitter balance)
8 is good, but do you remember more than one dream in the morning or just the last?

Is no one going to ask you how you are doing this? Please tell me i want to try it too

those are rookie numbers

>t. 33 and khv

I miss sex so much. The heat, the passion, the look in the eyes, the hair pulls and strokes. But how much I miss it isnt bigger than my fear of seeking it

>I haven't had a kiss
>haven't had sex in 6 years
wtf?

I'm 20. The only physical contact I've ever had with a girl was in 1st grade when we were forced to hold hands for some stupid dance thing.
All of my dreams are just doing random stuff with my parents or kids I know from school. Nothing interesting or exciting. My dreams are just as boring as my life.

I havent had a kiss or sex for 20 years.
Ive been alive 20 years.

I'm a 34 year old wizard, but I can't truly miss something I've never experienced. A good reason to avoid doing anything with women.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Comic Girls - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.58_[2018.06.09_14.29.27].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

It did.

My dreams usually continue where they left off even if I briefly wake up in the middle of the night, but I remember more details the closer I get to waking up. For example last night's dream was in 3 segments. I can tell you the setting from the first, the setting and the people in the second, but every "line of dialogue" and emotion from the third dream like it was something that happened yesterday.

I also have recurring settings for dreams. Not recurring dreams, but continuations from something I might have dreamt days or even weeks ago like an episode of a TV show. The events of the past dreams have already happened and I remember then both in the dream and awake. I don't know if that is typical.
It comes natural, but I've read those who purposefully try to trigger lucid dreams sometimes use nicotine patches. I've been using snus (mouth tobacco) for 15 years so I always have nicotine in my blood stream, even at night. Might be worth trying if you're interested.

So what do you say when asked about relationships?

I found that my dreams are heavily influenced by the state in which i go to sleep, being depressed makes them very clouded and fast moving

Jesus effing christ at absolute state of r9k these days.

Normies coming in here whining about not having sex in x years. Fuck off.

I was here before you
True, but for me at least it goes both ways too. My mornings are affected by my dreams, even if they aren't nightmares. Not that I mind, it's nice having almost a second life.

Nope. Don't think so. I've been lurking here since the beginning.

Fuck off newfag.

Do you just expect girls to come to you? Stop being a lazy cunt and get out there

>I have very vivid dreams, like movies with coherent plots, continuity between them. I remember ~3-5 "hours worth" of dreams each night.
This happens to me, too! In my case it's because I'm on a really high SNRI dose.
I hate when I have to pee halfway through the night and then it turns into 3hrs of trying to find a toilet and being unable to pee.

No woman I would be interested in would be interested in me.