Good Jow Forums feels

>did extra reps and sets yesterday with my new weights
>almost fainted many times
>today my muscles feel sore and I get that light feeling of pain in particular muscle groups
Anyone else love this after-feeling?

Attached: BOOKE0cCAAA1lRx.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Also; good fit feels thread

>lifting at night because less people
>one woman is lifting nearby
>i lift loud and heavy
>woman comes complaining about how loud im
>cant stop talking
>makes be rage
>i punch her with such strengths you could create a new universe with it
>she blacks out immediately, KO after a single hit
>finish my set and fuck off
>never felt that good in my entire life

now I realise why men throughout history of mankind did it.

Attached: woman-beaten.jpg (500x333, 82K)

I agree but that wasn't exactly what I was looking for in the thread...

>change up routine for the first time in a while
>get DOMS for the first time in a year

Attached: happy_pepe.jpg (547x471, 50K)

Feels really good, man
It feels like it's paying off

It felt good and I was lifting, what do you want more?

>Doing Dumbell Flys on flat bench
>Just got to the 30lbs and knocking them out like nothing
>Feels good
>Just start absentmindedly staring at the 40lb DBs on the rack.
>Cuuuuuuute girl in purple tank top passes by it and looks straight at me
>She had no reason to look my direction.
>Lock eyes for a few seconds as she passes by and goes to a bench near me.

Its probably just autism or some shit but I feel like she was miring me. I have gotten a lot tanner and beefed up a bit this summer. not to mention chewing gum almost every day for a few months has kind of given me a sharper jawline.

But like I said probably just nothing but gave me a real confidence boost while I was there.

Attached: 1521413884215.png (750x914, 227K)

Nothing is better than having the house to yourself and working out in your underwear.

Attached: 1519486050040.webm (1200x674, 2.55M)

Dude talk to her. Casually ask her about her routine and for how long she's been training, and when she says some generic shit like "3 months" say something like "nice", ask for her name and tell her if she wants to chat a little when you're both done training, and next time after that invite her for a drink.
You can do this!!

Jokes on you bro, I go to a gym on a USMC base. Shes probs some Colonels trophy wife (I didn't see a wedding band but most the women here are whores who don't wear them)

Still feels good and thank you for the encouragement.

Attached: 1520475739516.png (640x480, 148K)

>browner skin
Nice try shlomo

Fuck! Didn't know that. Still, I'm rooting for you, man. If you have at least an average body (which I'm guessing you look better than that) you can get any girl by sheer charisma and wit, with some work you can do it, godspeed fellow user :)

Healthy tan is generally good for you dude, shows your regularly outdoors doing hard work or sports and stuff.

Its personal preference but most women like a bit of a tan on a man.

>dumbbell flyes
STOP DOING THIS

Attached: jeff the end.jpg (480x360, 27K)

You too based freindo, we are all gonna make it!

Attached: 1529543451939.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>he doesn't know about the law of accommodation

Attached: 1534026623103.jpg (960x947, 53K)

Waking up next to gf

DELET

>tfw no optimistic fit gf to train with me and compete with each other

Attached: 1535473096024.jpg (558x558, 161K)

>Girl that was super into me has kind of lost interest
>Stopped messaging her after she left me on read for like the 3rd time
>She finally hit me up yesterday night, only to leave me on read again
>Got an absolutely insane chest workout in today because of this and work has been shit
>Am starting to not care about girls completely now which I guess is both a good and bad thing

Attached: 1534352342431.jpg (481x269, 15K)

Funnel that pain into those gains, user
Also dump that bitch

leave that goofy ass bitch on read for a few weeks. get stronger with me, user.

I'm not really dating her, I guess maybe I was at one point but we just kind of faded out. Not exactly my choice, she just stopped messaging me frequently and I stopped giving a damn. She's probably only still hitting me up randomly when she is bored or the other guys aren't talking to her.

I'm not into games, I think if I text she should text back and vice versa. That is why I'm probably gonna ghost her if she does it one more time.

how do you know she was super into you

i understand, user. i'm in the same boat as you. i think in the future they might realize what they did was wrong and it was wrong of them to take advantage of us as they did. men feel also, but they don't like to know that. oh well. best of luck.

When I asked her out she blushed really hard and told me I was tall and handsome, at first she texted me back instantly, and every time we went out she'd always be touching me either by leaning on me, holding my arm, whatever. She was ok, I enjoyed dating her but I'm not broken up about it. More so just annoyed she keeps acting like she wants to talk to me, then ghosting me on and off again. If she messaged me right now and said she never wanted to see me again I'd be relieved, not because I dislike her just because at least then her intentions would be clear.

I met a girl in class this week. Shes really cute and I got her number and we're getting lunch friday. Normally I'm just really numb to emotions because I close myself up, but I got those wholesome romantic butterflys for the first time in a long time when I talk to her. I'm just so afraid I'm going to fuck things up and the cycle of closing my self off will start again.

Attached: 1520017175938.png (909x747, 479K)

>30lbs dumbell flies
dyel

Why the fuck man. This is about fitness and training

finna bouta fitness dick in her ass

Try naked and have a fan directed right at your balls

getting DOMS is an amazing feeling

god damn

Attached: 1533285269935.jpg (240x240, 9K)

based and redpilled

Based sciencefag

First time benching 85kg/187lb, got it for 3x3.

>made my ohp grip narrower
>instantly hit my progression requirement
>mfw
Remember to check your form, your lifts will go up.

Attached: Kanae+Yagi+Olympics+Day+2+Weightlifting+XPM5FlVM3hXl.jpg (594x364, 50K)

this is why i keep coming back to this shitty board