Virgin Vs Chad Thread

Ill post one that I made today.

Attached: a3e293_6496456.png (2518x1024, 318K)

can anyone post chad sadboy one?

Requesting the virgin ISIS suicide bomber vs the Chad Unabomber

Attached: ted boi.jpg (220x156, 13K)

Attached: Q4GRVsZ3WsSER4f4CkQ5tVfwiT1XVwpqKTF8Bnl-qPU.png (1024x512, 350K)

Attached: FB457CD1-87F5-4719-B149-002625290A59.jpg (1024x604, 120K)

white knights and mgtwo are both cringey incel shit

>t.cuck

mgtow + fucking hoes without getting in a relationship is chad af. But mgtow without fucking bitches are usually just incels that gave up.

Cuck

someone should make the virgin virgin vs chad maker vs the chad chad

Incel

There is no benefit to pre-marital sex.

Attached: 2E4516C9-1FF3-4E76-AB81-CB180049953C.jpg (696x800, 99K)

Based and redpilled. Unless you're gay, there's no fucking excuse for not fucking big titty girls.

Attached: image.jpg (1413x565, 374K)

Good goy

Attached: FD3DDCB5-1F65-4AAF-96DC-5E19F02B9823.jpg (546x589, 51K)

Attached: 39775390_1750341278348949_1147704721365008384_n.jpg (960x462, 57K)

I'm not even a kraut, this is just funny.

Attached: 1523902536591.png (3186x1616, 668K)

There are many options faggot:
1- Use a fucking condom.
2-make the bitch agree to a contract.
3-get your tubes cut if you don't want children in the future.

Literal simped up cuck. Sex should be between a married man and a married woman. If you want to screw loads of hoes w/o marrying fine, but that’s not really MGTOW you’re just faking it because you’re still a weak simp validating roastie behaviour.

Attached: 2CBC54D0-DEFE-49F6-AEED-5B9A61539F70.jpg (1928x1270, 273K)

Laughed but I'm a smoker and my lung capacity has gone to shit this year, I've been smoking waaay too much. I do a set of squats and my muscles recover before I've caught my breath back. I'm actually really embarrassed by it. I gotta quit brehs but I'm so fucking lonely and can't drink, ciggies are all I've got.

Attached: 1532002408963.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Ah yes, MGTOW. The incels that pretend they have value.

Go back

Attached: cucks2.jpg (2518x1024, 368K)

Attached: 1525812459276.png (1386x570, 303K)

it's kind of funny how threatened you people feel by beta males who can't get laid

Nobody is threatened. The group does nothing. They are in a echo chamber of negativity because they aren’t attractive

>resists gynocentricism by giving in to an even stricter system
Actually going your own way would be to dissapear when you impregnate a slut.

So basically being a stereotypical nigger?

Or you could do something useful with you’re time instead of being a degenerate.

press F

Attached: Virgin Bobby vs Chad Ian.jpg (3122x1329, 542K)

>Echo chamber
Keep shilling tradcuck

Attached: A2428E75-48E2-4748-B8ED-D20A70CE84A1.jpg (684x463, 45K)

>genociding rivals
>not chad behavior
u wot

>A2428E75-48E2-4748-B8ED-D(...).jpg
Quick question, where do you niggers get these image names. What search engine yall use?

the fact that it's bobby mugabe instantly annuls the chance at being a chad

i mean look at his face he's a fucking gorilla

Attached: sweet banana.jpg (599x718, 53K)

except for the hunter eyes virgin looks pretty good here

Blindly defending women won't get you laid incel.

Yeah.
Useful for (((who)))?

Attached: 1533410854428.jpg (928x522, 44K)

not him, but, how fucking retarded are you?
do you see any women IIT?
MTGOW is some cringey shit, as if it's YOUR choice to go your own way.
But it's alright, whatever makes you feel comfortable, subhuman
>literally all of your ancestors, since the dawn of life on earth have procreated
>you don't have to face disease
>don't have to face hunger
>death from a wild animal
>extreme conditions, such as cold or drought
>still can't find someone to fuck, despite even the existence of dating apps
incels are the most pathetic group of "people"
you're the embodiment of what it means to be subhuman

>just be yourself bro

Attached: 66AC8EF3-1DE9-4998-954E-7C6BA35FF57D.png (750x1334, 200K)

>Calls MGTOW cringey
>Suggests dating apps
You tradcucks are doing the work for us.

Attached: DC224B4C-5059-41F3-A3FA-BC134785F525.jpg (500x597, 135K)

Switch to Copenhagen it's way better for you zero side effects and you won't have to smoke anymore

Attached: 1509330097028.png (1752x724, 172K)

What even is the MGTOW stance anymore? Is marriage a bad deal for men or are you saving yourself for marriage? Why don't you faggots hash this out among yourselves before you shit your ideas on the rest of us?

marrying a bitch that's had 1 or more dicks in her is a bad idea

I also think sexual history matters. Which is why she should have one. If she hasn't had a few boyfriends then you have no idea how she acts in a relationship.

Well, what did she say? The scroll bar says there's more to this conversation.

Based

How the fuck is dating apps trad?
You are legitimately a fucking retard.

>If she hasn't had a few boyfriends then you have no idea how she acts in a relationship.
How would you know either anyway?

1. condoms don't always work
2. neither do prenups, in fact they almost never work
3. >having to resort to mutilating yourself, which btw also doesn't always work

desu you should still use a condom and get a prenup if things get serious though, they do at least reduce the risk (especially condoms).

Women talk.

we fucked

"The Sad Chad"
actually my favorite one

Attached: emo-virgin-sad-chad.png (2607x1024, 593K)

i dont know what you smoke user but my recommendation would be to smoke strong cigs like reds. the strength will cause you to smoke less and less because one will be more than enough for more time. it sounds retarded but ive been smoking reds for about 5 years and it takes me almost a month to smoke a box of 20.

i smoke one or two a day sometimes and i enjoy it more instead of chain smoking them

This is pure, undiluted truth. It's easy to give up and go saying "MGTOW YEEEEEHHH" if you're a fucking incel with absolutely zero attractive characteristics. If you go MGTOW and still had sex, then we can agree it's a way of life you have chosen, not just coping.

Attached: 1524323197388.jpg (680x383, 28K)

There is no universal mgtow stance. MGTOW is simply just a philosophy. You won’t see mgtows marching in the streets because it’s not a political ideology. Some younger guys who describe themselves as MGTOW still want to find that one unicorn virgin qt, due to the fact that the divorce rates for pre-marital virgins are very low. If that’s the case sleeping around will only increase your chance of divorce and is not very smart. Some MGTOW will not marry until the laws are changed and women’s rights are taken away, they tend to be more on the nationalist front. Some are older guys who are completely done with women and dating and while I don’t completely agree with the Chads who call themself mgtow, some just want to pump and dump women and never commit. The common denominator being that MGTOW recognise it is women, not ‘ebil feminists’ that want to live in a gynocentric society. It’s your average women that wants to live in a society with special privelleges afforded only to women, they want to be able to use the state against men. MGTOW is for all men even the ‘incels that gave up’.

Attached: EB86C930-3D90-449C-B340-9AF8647B5D5C.jpg (720x515, 66K)

>copecel

absolutely underrated

Attached: yellowpress-virgin-morningleader-chad.jpg (640x352, 33K)

So it's like masculism then? Minus the testosterone, of course.

>But mgtow without fucking bitches are usually just incels that gave up.
Too many dudes who are so called MGTOW are actually men sent their own way, and use the self appointed MGTOW title to cope with the fact that they don't get any pus because there is something that is undesirable about them (people will say it's looks but many times it's a repulsive manchild personality. And no, I'm not saying that they're manchildren because they don't want to pay child support for some blown out roastie's mystery meat kid, I'm saying that because they tend to spend money on shit that tends to only bring happiness in the short term and tends to depreciate fast, like video games.)

One has to look at that kind of statistic in terms of social behaviour indicators (...).

The thing itself is indicative of a general behaviour that is what is in turn conductive or averse to a given outcome.

People who have sex too young (think early teens) are highly likely to come from troubled households, in some manner or another, for instance.

People who've had several partners indicatively place less value in each of those relationships than those for which an alternative was never conceivable to start with, whatever the reason, and that may itself be an expression of a broader behavioural tendency against stability and dissatisfaction with it.

Admitted marijuana smokers tend to perform worse professionally than people who adhere strictly to social taboos and avoid involvement in illegal (albeit more or less socially acceptable) actvities, or people who smoke marijuana but, not wanting to inflict upon a social taboo, claim otherwise. The people who are proud of infringing upon a social taboo are, of course, the ones most likely to be given reduce worth by their society.

And so on.

The fucking name is Men Going Their Own Way, if you let shit like divorce rates or what the social guru of the week says on facebook dictates the fuck you will do, you aren't going Your Own Way. Just stop giving a fuck. Wants to have sex? Fuck some chick. Want to stay all day playing xbox? Good for you. Want to learn the piano? Rock the shit out of this fucking piano. Like, fuck, who cares about all these statistics?

Attached: 1535465930229.jpg (635x487, 100K)

They're iPhone filenames

Attached: tripod was iphone.jpg (2048x1536, 690K)

>Wants to have sex? Fuck some chick. Want to stay all day playing xbox? Good for you. Want to learn the piano? Rock the shit out of this fucking piano
as far as I understand it that's literally mgtow.

Attached: virign suicide vs chad mass shooter.png (3554x1363, 396K)

Condoms work pretty damn well, though. The only reason their failure comes to mind as relevant to start with is because a lot of people don't really use them, but are cowardly shits and say "but... but I did!".

It’s not? I called user a tradcuck because: “literally all of your ancestors, since the dawn of life on earth have procreated”. This sounds like an attempt to persuade men to adopt the traditionalist way of thinking and blindly reproduce. The whole ‘be a man’ bullshit.

Yeah, I'm saying that "I don't wanna fuck someone because rate this, statistics of that, index of whatever", "I don't wanna to marry because this divorce graphics here here and here", letting all these things dictate your behaviour is just being chained in a different , but still shitty, way.

activities*

>who cares about all these statistics?
>that's literally mgtow.
MGTOWfags care about statistics, friend.

If they want to care about statistics I think that's fine, I don't understand why someone wouldn't desu but that's just me.

Sounds pretty bad, I'm a non-smoker and my when on the bike I my muscles tended to burn out faster than my lungs.
After a lot of training in the last 3 years and a huge increase in cadence and my legs are now 5 cm short of my waist and burn out roughly the same time as my cardio/lungs when spinning 110-120 rpm cadence.

nice

Attached: 1506281409713.jpg (500x435, 22K)

Because I will do whatever I fucking want going my own desires, and these faggotic statistics can go suck a multitude of cocks?

*by my own desires
Fuck.

k have fun with that.

>I don't understand why someone wouldn't, to be honest, but that's just me.
Because I'm an outlier. I know myself and I know women well enough to see how and why other relationships have failed and mine won't. Also, I'm a philisophical outlier. I understand that if I'm wrong about everything and my relationship fails, then it's not a good relationship and so I don't even want it.
I can't lose.

Smoke one or two a day. You should know by now which ones you enjoy the most, simply cut out the rest.
t. exchainsmoker

Attached: ciggy.png (334x328, 25K)

Not him but I get the shakes and butterflies in my stomach after about an hour and a half. I smoke Marlboro full menthol 100s or American Spirit blacks so can't really get much stronger than that without going to cigars...tried vaping and it's just not even close and it's more hassle than it's worth. Half of it is the nicotine, the other half is the action of smoking, you should see my fingernails from how fucking restless I get.

Attached: 15111.jpg (400x450, 29K)

who’s the fag on the left?

Attached: 25740569-F478-49C3-9E56-51C8F5ED7B07.jpg (750x719, 167K)

>not smoking lucky strikes
Never gonna make it.

Only available at one place around here way out of my daily commute. I like em though.

C O P E

>Just stop giving a fuck. Wants to have sex? Fuck some chick. Want to stay all day playing xbox? Good for you. Want to learn the piano? Rock the shit out of this fucking piano
Congratulations you literally just described MGTOW
>Like, fuck, who cares about all these statistics?
Plenty of men have fallen at the hands of the gynocentric state. Any man, married or unmarried should be concerned about those statistics. I hate hearing stories from my normie friends about female nature, knowing if I tell them the truth, they will reject me. Most people will reject the notion that ‘women are for making babies’ as sexist, yet they will accept the notion that ‘men should protect women’. The gynocentrism purveys in every aspect of politics and society now and most are completely unaware, those that point it out are just shamed as ‘bitter’, ‘losers’, ‘misogynist’ etc. So more and more men are simply starting to go their own way. The solutions are extreme and i can never see them being accepted by society, so for now I’m just doing my own thing.

Attached: 44E5FC71-2AE9-43A6-A455-67716CF7EB7A.png (640x1136, 553K)

You're obviously the fucking virgin, speaking of "xanax and kush" you fucking faggot.

Stop trying to impress strangers on the internet by letting them know you take drugs. Xans and cro are gay as fuck anyway.

True chads move over 10,000 xans a month (even though they hate them) and a chunky array of other shit, and rails lines of D-isomer meth off sluts.

Also, not some externally depressed nerd with paki clothes

Get on a level faggot.

So many triggered Mgtow cucks (Incels) in this thread.

>Plenty of men have fallen at the hands of the gynocentric state.
What the actual fuck. Do you people actually think like this? Chill out a little, bro.

take the redpill brah

Attached: sammy.png (362x492, 97K)

There is literally NOTHING wrong with having children and a strong relationship without the legal cuckoldry of marriage.

Huh? But that’s the truth user?

Attached: 1AA44755-0C57-4596-A089-381D47909747.jpg (640x775, 430K)

Clearly photoshopped, retard

Yeah but why should you care about these faggots who are dumb enough to not put a condom?

Kek it's so funny to see this because my grocery store has a nordic looking, fit Chad as a cart pusher and a fat virgin greeting, is that the norm?

This one's my favorite.

Attached: ax04Wvn_700b.jpg (600x299, 27K)

Turn into an autist that can't get girls and become and incel, Then mask it saying i'm doing mgtow? No Thanks.

Attached: roastie.jpg (2518x1024, 500K)

Why should I care about uniformed men getting fucked over?

Attached: ACDBC59A-7B1E-40DE-A780-9275C52869FD.jpg (762x1024, 122K)

Because condoms break.
The real question is why not just be a man who this wouldn't happen to?
Mom wants to abuse you? Don't get your ass whooped by a woman.
Bitch wants child support? Don't listen to her.
Girl doesn't want to work? She ain't your responsibility.
Ex-wife is fucking with you? You weren't ready for marriage if you can't even control your girl.
Daily reminder that this gynocentric society is a test and you failed.

You can’t fail if you don’t play.