How do I deal with the fact that I'm black

>be me
>take DNA test out of curiosity
> get results
>says I'm .2% west african
>figure its noise and the samples for black people arent very good, assume that I'm 100% European
>mom takes the test, .4% west african, website also has like a little map of your chromosomes showing various markers they test, the same markers that are black for me are black for my mom, start to get concerned
>yesterday
>new update comes out hoping to improve the accuracy for blacks and asians, hope it will get rid of my black finally due to new algorithms
>I'm still part black, but now it's more refined, no longer just "west african" now I'm Congolese

How do I accept the fact that I'm a minority

Attached: 20180811_121442.jpg (810x1218, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/58fc207b07b34f2a/?share_id=d011eaec3fd54fe2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491494/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/25/three-quarters-of-whites-dont-have-any-non-white-friends/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-poll-race/many-americans-have-no-friends-of-another-race-poll-idUSBRE97704320130808
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659010/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0048546
perception.org/research/racial-anxiety/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just here to wait Jow Forums fags getting baited

You're whiter than most Americans

Thx user you give me positivity

Dios mio.... El ogro Bantuano

Attached: image.jpg (746x565, 113K)

Ooogga boogga nigga nigga
Muh dicc is 7 inches

You don't, you should kys for making this poor bait.

>be me
>take DNA test out of curiosity
>get results
>says I'm 15% black

How do I accept the fact that I'm a minority?

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

>2018
>thinking you're called amerrimutt for not reason

As a matter of fact that's how big mine is, but it's not supposed to be that long because my mom is mulatto, so it's very thin.

11.4 cm in girth to be precise.
Deeply disappointing.

>being this Puerto Rican

moshi moshi I'm wapanese :DDD

Attached: DNA.png (1200x788, 56K)

I need to go there someday soon, or I'll die early.

There is no reason for Puerto Ricans to live on the mainland. It's hell and not worth anything.

I hate politicians that say "Wow, Puerto Ricans don't feel American." It's because there are no good Puerto Rican enclaves, so there is no connection to the greater country.

Anyway, I don't intend to reproduce. There are too many different races in Puerto Rico for it to be a good idea. I'd be responsible for a serious brainlet with below 84 IQ and no conscientiousness if I did so, and their life would be miserable, and they would spread misery.

Are you an incel?
A lot of people that are 18% genetically different have difficulties in feeling attracted to the opposite sex if the race is different.

Found out I'm part kike. But actually I already knew before the test because I asked my mom. Sucks because I don't get any kike benefits but I'm still getting gassed/deported.

Attached: 23am.png (405x436, 25K)

They toss this bullshit in there to fuck with you, they admitted it.

>tfw 100% japanese

>nigger and jewish

Fuckin kys alredy faggot

No they didn't

They don't care to fuck with people
They just want money

That's a fucking spaghetti

The mulatto range is 3/8 black to 5/8 black. You aren't a halfie.

Stop being retarded. There are so many Puerto Ricans in New York that they created the term Nuyorican.

And who gives a shit about race. Puerto ricans and latinos in general are a mix of everything. Get over it. Stay off Jow Forums. Have kids if you want to. Holy fuck.

You're white enough, if you are so distraught that you're .2% nigger then you're as worthless as a nigger.

sorry but one drop rule. guess you won't be let in the ethnostate

>Puerto Ricans and latinos are a mix of everything

Then why can't I make friends with Mexicans without them shitting their pants like White boys? That's about the same genetic difference whether they're aware or not.

>Be poor
>Live in industrial hell of New York
>Cost of just existing is jacked to heaven

That's retarded.
Who would want to live there?

>Then why can't I make friends with Mexicans without them shitting their pants like White boys?
What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe you can't make friends with them because you're an idiot
>Who would want to live there?
I didn't say you should live there, I said nyc has a very large and well known PR community

FOR THE LAST TIME

Ancestry genetic tests map your autosomal DNA, in your sex-determination chromosomes, your mDNA cant produce certain genes that are practically UNKNOWN since they are extremely old. They posit that they originate in africa since they follow the premise that we came from africa 50000 years ago when we moved into continental europe.

That is FALSE and they are wittingly misleading you.

As long as you don't act like a douche, I wouldn't worry about it.

t. Asian with Jewish ancestry

This is essentially gibberish for anyone wondering.

>You're an idiot
>That's why you give into biological tribalism

You should read the selfish gene. All organisms, regardless of intelligence, are more altruistic to those that share their genetics.

This existed long before human intellect ever did. Also, my ring finger index is .954. The tribalist aspects of my brain are enhanced if anything.

Are you kidding? You're on the winning team.

>thinking Mexicans really give a shit if you're Puerto Rican
This is the problem with most non white autists on this board. You use your race as an excuse to not self reflect and try to figure out why people don't like you. If you don't make any friends, it must be because you're x. If girls don't like you, it must be because you're x. It has nothing to do with the fact that you have terrible self esteem and you're unpleasant to be around. I'm black and I have plenty Mexican friends. You're saying Mexicans would rather hang around an African American than a Puerto Rican? Stop being such a dope, people don't like you, not because you're Puerto Rican but because you're you.

Are you Colombian? My Colombian gf's 23andMe looks almost exact same except with way more Iberian and French, and way less British and Northern European

>Finland 44%
>East-Asian 18%
>Central Asian 2%
Braise Tengri :DDD

Attached: party mongol.jpg (1024x683, 107K)

Can you give me a link

And no, not even close to Colombian

Here's mine btw

you.23andme.com/published/reports/58fc207b07b34f2a/?share_id=d011eaec3fd54fe2

>guise, guise...what happening here???

Attached: 1533430011216.jpg (540x661, 74K)

Fucking RAT, this will not be forgiven

im 56% white

Attached: file.png (462x1081, 330K)

i'd be more concerned how many people in this thread were stupid enough to give their DNA up for data collection. fucking idiots.

l don't mind. If there was a database of everyone's DNA there would be no crime

where did you get this daguerreotype of me

nope kys faggot bitch nigger

You fucking moron. Human have, for the overwhelming majority of their evolutionary history, been so rare and in such short supply that any genetic tendency towards tribalism would be fatal for the entire species. Hell, the Neanderthals and Denisovans weren't even the same species and we had no problem integrating them into our bloodlines, and, if archeological evidence is correct, sharing our superior technology with them as well. Humans are wired to be unconditionally altruistic to other humans - tribalisim is a pathology created by overcrowding and the corrosive effect of restricting a nomadic species to a single territory.

Forgive the many spelling errors in this post, I'm drunk and you're still wrong.

I'm 25% ashki
But 75% North african
They cancel eachother

Wtf drake browses Jow Forums

>Ashkenazi Jewish
>110 IQ + 80 IQ = 94.5 IQ

You're pretty good

Attached: 1532456551097.jpg (300x300, 33K)

>You are wired to be altruistic to other humans

No I'm not.
You see a recurring pattern of racial favoritism everywhere

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491494/

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/25/three-quarters-of-whites-dont-have-any-non-white-friends/

reuters.com/article/us-usa-poll-race/many-americans-have-no-friends-of-another-race-poll-idUSBRE97704320130808

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659010/

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0048546

perception.org/research/racial-anxiety/

I know, ultimately, that I stare right through the bodies of other human beings because they don't look like me. I feel no guilt over hurting other races, and the more genetically distant someone is from me the more I de-humanize them in my brain.

Explain european wars.

Wars for resources
Wars fought for the people in their country
Even Europeans do not share the same blood. Italians, French, Anglos, and Northern Europeans and Spaniards never really get along. They all prefer their own people. Nazis genocided Slavs despite Slavs being Eastern European.

Indo-Europeans are naturally war-like. They are highly evolved.

If you choose to divide things versus color and not heritage or nationality of course your truths would make sense. I wonder how many irish americans converse with british americans, french americans,etc..

>all these people and their family members who will not be able to get away with rape or murder because they were vain enough to get their heritage "tested"
wew lads

>Wanting your raping/murdering family members out there hurting people

I'd rather see them in prison then see them on the streets. They are a thimble away from hurting people I care about.

hope you're not the tribalist spazz

>Indo-Europeans are naturally war-like. They are highly evolved.
War is the most primitive aspect of humans. It's something passed on from apes.

These DNA tests have a class action law suit against them for randomly adding low amounts of minority DNA to them. They're scam, and unreliable.

Absolutely appalling. How insect-like can a "human" be?

It is the most primitive aspect, but when your tribe becomes very cohesive, they become very good at war and banding together to achieve a goal.

>People are upset they're .2% Kara-boga Ooga-booga
>Flip out and file a lawsuit

It's not random.
So much shit was going on in Europe before they even arrived in America

God of iq wtf

now whenever a SJW accuses you of having white privilege you can show them your DNA results and accuse them of a hate crime.

People are taking the same test multiple times, under different names, and getting different results each time. It's a scam.

What website though?

>48 percent white
So close yet so far,

They all have the same problems, but the ones that advertise the most, and thus have the most bad press are the 23andme and myancestry ones. Each comoany has its own database of genetic markers they are using, which makes it unreliable, and then they don't release data on *how* they come up with these results, which makes them unaccountable. The allegation is they add 1-2% of a minority DNA to spice things up, or are accounting some junk DNA that everyone has to a minority, for fun.

i hate you too
oreganocano

>All organisms, regardless of intelligence, are more altruistic to those that share their genetics.
You're a fucking retard.

>>all these people and their family members who will not be able to get away with rape or murder
You're scum.

Imagine that your conquering white ancestors conquered some black pussy

>be amerimutt
>be 10 different ethnicities at once (including congolese)
the absolute state

>t-there's no justifiable homicides, j-just let the courts settle your debts
you're wrong and a shill

Has anyone else gotten Asian/Native results for no discernable reason?

23andme says I'm 99.9% European (about 60/40 Scandinavia/Germany) and 0.1% Broadly East Asian & Native American.

Most of my relatives came over from Europe around 1900, so that doesn't seem mathematically possible unless it's Sami/Finnish DNA that bled over.

Hello my fellow whites. Glory to Evropa!

Attached: Capture.png (472x444, 31K)

Congo's in Central Africa, idiot.

How long did everyone's results take for 23andme? I sent my shit over two weeks now and I'm still in the receiving phase. Well be three weeks on Wednesday. That shit was delivered July 25th bruhs

are there any reliable ethnicity test companies that dont sell your info to the jews?

>The ruthless cunning of a Jew
>The barbaric savagery of a Negro

Jow Forums has nightmares bout hybridized Untermenschen like you, senpai.

>2 white ladies like me
>they say I look white

Psychology is an amazing thing

Attached: dna.png (292x792, 20K)

figures the racemixing slut was on your moms side. only racemixers have daughters.

Central Africa *is* Sub-Saharan Africa
The Sahara is in the north...

It's 0.2% calm down you fucking autist

>watching Three Billboards
>"they should take the DNA from every boy when he's born and put it in a database"
>this, but unironically

Dunno where people get the idea from that these things are some kinda conspiracy of sorts. It's not hard to believe that one of your ancestors fathered/mothered another child to someone of a different race. Back then people were less worried about the future of their own race than getting some poon.

Attached: results.png (418x453, 20K)