en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gada_(mace)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>can do 1/2/3/4
>girls sometimes approach me
>start doing yoga after lifting, carry yoga mat with me outside
>girls always talk to me “oh what yoga class did you go to?” Etc
>girls see me doing yoga and start competing with me at specific poses
Why does it work so well bros

Dont forget dem mindfulness gains. Unironically improves my lifts.

Girls don’t care about weight training.

Yoga is more impressive than lifting weights

I've just been doing that bodyweight warrior guy on youtubes 15min flexibility routine daily, all the benefits of yoga without wasting a whole hour

goal is to be handstanding easily by end of this year

They seem to like a heavy lifting lad that can also yoga.

I was doing handstands in my first yoga class ever. Get good, nigger.

I literally tell yogathoties I’m just trying to increase my lifts and I can feel the cucked rage of yogamanlets internally going “AHHHHHHHH!”

Thats why im starting. Forarms get too tight for me to even be able to let go of the bar whenever I do curls or curlbased products. Also classes seem like a good place to find bitches

anyone else do hot yoga?

just started, can't tell if it's a meme yet, compared to regular yoga. lot's of sweaty thots tho

>stretch on my own time
>be more flexible than some people who do yoga
>don't give a fuck about yoga

Anyone got a beginner routine ? I'm pretty flexible, decent balance, it's the mind clearing aspect I struggle with.

Fantastic for people with back issues as well, really helped me get mobile again after royally fucking a disc.

Attached: 1522787488118.jpg (480x480, 55K)

youtu.be/oBu-pQG6sTY

Adriene is my nigga. Great to start with

Thanks! Thinking of taking the class at uni, is there anything I need to know before hand? Probably should buy a mat haha, also is it a once a week thing or more?

>haha

cringe and bluepilled

Yoga impresses women because it suggests you're a decent thoughtful person rather than an autistic incel.

*BANG

Diamond Dallas Page here with DDP Yoga.
This ain't your mamma's yoga.
This is yoga for regular guys.
We'll have you cutting diamonds in no time.
What's dynamic resistance?
It means *BANG don't bang the joints!
Weights? You don't need 'em!
Take it from one World Heavyweight Champion to another.

DDP Yoga is what you need to get back in shape and back in action.

*BANG

Attached: ddp yoga.jpg (1080x540, 145K)

Nigga I'm trying not to kill myself, heard Yoga helps with depression. I'll 'haha' however the fuck I want. I'm curious so I'm more informed and don't make an ass out of myself right out of the gate as a newbie

i sit at a desk all day. yoga fixes that. and also keeps me from getting too tight lifting. ironically squats and deadlifts help my yoga. also, lots of hotties

>ironically squats and deadlifts help my yoga.

how about the other way around? i feel like i have really shitty torso/limb length for any kind of deadlift and i need hypermobility just to do it correctly

Why the fuck do you care what some roasties think

>roasties think
It's not about that

Listen, it helps if I know what I'm getting into so I'm prepared. That's all, call me autistic if you want, it's peace of mind for me

>it helps if i know what im getting into
and you didn't think to google your stupid ass inquiries but instead relied on colloquial and subjective input from a mongolian horse wrestling forum?

This is yoga thread not autistic screeching thread

you mean against a wall? i wanna be able to go into that frog position on hands then put feet straight up shit ain't easy

Attached: 1535344136659.jpg (640x628, 33K)

What a good channel to learn Yoga?

hot yoga just feels good, it's not very effective for long term flexibility gains. Real chads stretch in the walk in freezer.

no, stop calling it yoga. Stretching is good, yoga is some mystified bullshit attracting normies
>tell someone I practice yoga
>"wow user you should join this group with enlightened dude sucking money from his clients"
>what
>"yoga is all about achieving enlightenment"
>what, no, it's just some basic stre..
>"user, you're wrong"

Attached: 1530038051120.jpg (720x833, 27K)

how many times do y'all do yoga a week and is hot yoga worth the hype or just done for the sweaty thots?

Femanon and thinking about that turned me on fuck

doyogawithme

youtube.com/user/doyogawithme

Thanks, friendo

Can yoga fix my posture? I've been thinking about dusting off Wii Fit for this.

Attached: wii_fit_trainers_by_tjnihil-d8ecd2b.png (296x296, 6K)

post pics

i started out doing crazy exercise routines from youtube and saw small improvements, deadlifts really deadlifts have fixed my posture 99%.

anyway bros theres a million yoga studios in my neighborhood and ive been thinking about doing this one that's very hands on. basically you'll have the instructor adjusting you with ropes and shit almost like a chiropractor. looks dope

if you do it frequently enough and concentrate on doing exercises actually fixing your posture instead of doing generic exercises and hoping for the best

meant to quote you above

Of what lolz

Try inversion

face

Adriene is /ourgirl/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-UzzWwB4h9y7jAzLbeuCUczAl

I have been doing yoga for years and it's nice.
What's the point of being muscled when you're stiff?

>> Get you a GF
Not in my case, only 50+ women in my class apart from 1 girl but she has a smaller ass than I have.

DDP YOGA

I'm just doing normal stretching but this is so true. The more muscle you have, as a natty at least, the more flexible you should be.

How do I get into yoga? Beyond the girl meme, this is something I've been wanting to do.

Show up at the class.

How?

>engaging in a vapid trendy new age shitness gimmick makes you thoughtful and decent
fucking normies

Show up at the class.

yoga means way of the gods btw..

>trendy new age shitness gimmick
Yoga is older the modern concept of bodybuilding and powerlifting...
The fuck are you on about?

>the modern concept of
the modern concept of yoga as practiced by western liberal crystal wearing yogathots
also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gada_(mace)

yeah. because the people who developed yoga believed that caring for their bodies was a way of respecting their gods
the ethimological sense of a word is not equivalent to its meaning, dimwit

The sanskrit word means "union"

etymological tho

by doing the yoga poses you are invoking various hindu gods
you know nothing about yoga

>normies
fucking redditors

That has absolutely nothing to fucking do with the stupidity in your post.
Yoga has been around longer then the modern concepts of bodybuilding and powerlifting.

tits or gtfo

the modern concept of yoga has been around for far less time than the ancient concept of weightlifting you absolute fucking inbred cretin.

I want to fuck she

I SAID MODERN YOU BLATHERING FUCKING RETARD!

Is it still /nopron/ if I jack off to her yoga vids?

you want to take the ancient form of yoga and the modern form of weight training and say that the comparison therefore proves the modern form of yoga as practiced by western faux spiritualist thots isnt new age trash compared to largely unchanged in essence weightlifting. that you cant seem to understand ways of putting it outside of your one blatantly flawed and biased interpretation makes you one of the biggest fucking retards i have seen on this site in months. how about actually considering the objective understanding of the situation rather than only thinking in whichever dumb way you choose to state your poorly thought out claims. faggot.

You're fucking wrong.
Accept it.
Move on.
Stop shitting up the board.

>all caps post being a blatantly underage sperg
>lacking critical thinking in any capacity
>punctuated posts for emphasis
yet im the one shitting up the board

Started doing yoga a month ago everyday as soon as I woke up. Started it because I want to get into olympic weightlifting and had minor flexibility issues. I am more focused throughout the day, have less stress, posture improved and actually am excited to get out of bed.
At the moment I do it outside in my garden because I like to do it in the morning and have very variable work hours, is it worth it shifting some stuff in my daily routine to go to a yoga class?

Better to give the class

Attached: D575288C-71F5-4947-B623-482884D35DBA.jpg (450x542, 50K)

You're still wrong.

based

Attached: E81DA170-529F-4035-87B0-97F23B63CDF6.jpg (183x275, 11K)

Mirin

This, doing yoga and learning how to overcome comfort from holding poses helps me learn how to not pay attention to pain or discomfort. Translates to my lifts because I learn how to focus more on the muscles I'm trying to hit and when it gets uncomfortable I learn how to forget about the discomfort and keep pushing.

Attached: AEFD40DC-7D84-4903-AB8A-D32340EC3A15.jpg (398x488, 68K)

What a fucking legend, look at all the women staring at him

So do I wear basketball shorts at a yoga class or what?

Attached: 1516223485177.jpg (720x686, 35K)

You wear speedos, apparently

I like your style.