Be over 6 feet tall

>be over 6 feet tall
>people assume that I'm alpha
>people assume I'm confident
>I'm not
>get treated like shit because I don't live up to people's expectations of a tall man

it's somehow worse

Attached: 1487348003057.jpg (500x666, 102K)

I accept that you probably feel like shit and that's really the only perspective you have but objectively speaking, actually being short is worse than being tall and just having a weak personality.

>having working legs
>people assume that I can walk
>people assume that I can stand
>I'm lazy though
>get treated like shit because I don't live up to people's expectations of an able-bodied man

It's somehow worse than being in a wheelchair...

This is how much an asshole you sound like, OP

This desu, I'm a 6'4 beta sperg but I sure am glad I'm not a 5'6 beta sperg. Being tall cannot be worse in this situation.

>tfw 6'6 and still beta
Manlets don't realise that height is irrelevant

all you tall bros who dont take advantage of your height are are insecure are manlets in your head. im sure you know by now that being tall may help a lot but isnt always the answer to a happy life so think about what you need to do/can do to chance your life for the better. many people might cry that they are in an impossible situation but it's an excuse for 99% of people

I don't disagree with that logic, even though you're trying to point out that it's not consistent.

being a lazy able-bodied person makes you an ungrateful fuckface, considering how much worse someone else has it.

Looks > Weight > Height

It's over

Attached: 550617913419c0dd82aa5872c8db3db3.jpg (628x1024, 255K)

It's more the fact that being Jow Forums is more important than being tall in the dating game, and at 6'6 it's impossible to be Jow Forums

>impossible

2 GOMAD
Eat Gains
Sleep Gains
Lift Gains

You will make it

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Attached: dbd6127c293265d1cdc33aad6ca8a7e5.jpg (736x1045, 226K)

>be over 6'
>look like michael cera so people still treat me like a pathetic little boy
face > height

what the fuck are sleep gains lol

small, handsome men are intolerable. everyone thinks so.

I have tried GOMAD, to a degree of success. Maybe I should try it again. It's fucking painful to do though because it leaves you bloated and feeling sick. I also would still need to eat 2000cal alongside it to gain.

You couldn't be more wrong. Height is 30x more important than the next requirement on the list for 98% of women. But if you're tall and not fit it's your own fault. If your test is too low just hit the rons

>be barely 6'3
>be slightly skinnyfat
>implying people respect me unless i keep my head on a swivel and have an aggressive posture
Get over yourself, I spent 2 years at a private powerlifting gym being dwarfed by 6'5+ chad white dudes. That is where tallness begins

Fucking manlets don't understand that being tall doesn't get you laid at all. I'm 6'8 and it's never given me anything but grief.

Attached: 1529205523801.png (373x487, 242K)

Better to be cute and tall than cute and short
At least you have zero reason to become a tranny or some shit

being "cute" as a male is worthless.
my hs had italian chads who were like 5'7" but had massive square jawlines.

Height is way more important. Being very tall can offset being a fat guy. There's a not insignificant number of women that basically like "bears" the same way gays do

Why the fuck aren't you an athlete of some kind? Put in just a bit of effort or move to somewhere in Asia.

Being tall and having no success to show for it means that you are specifically the cause of your own failure.

Bears

YIKES.
Shave guys. Shave everything. A man should take care of himself by being Cristal clean.