What do you Jow Forumsizens think of this? Do any of you eat raw meat? Does it work or is this guy just fucking insane...

youtu.be/weRKlBGszhY
what do you Jow Forumsizens think of this? Do any of you eat raw meat? Does it work or is this guy just fucking insane? Am I insane for even considering this?

Attached: Screenshot (46).png (1676x919, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlsV_e1MD1o
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
youtube.com/watch?v=unnzbghJB28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do what you want. But our ancestors started cooking meat for a reason.

They were cucks.

We cook for a reason. If eating raw was better we would be doing it considering we would be saving tons of money compared to cooking meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlsV_e1MD1o

hehehe

Attached: hehehehe.jpg (240x240, 16K)

Obligatory hehe, but yeah this guy stares at the sun, and has a weird obsession with witamin a, also consumes rotten meat and believes parasites are good for the body.

His ex-vegan interviews are good

What reason? Sverige is a legend who came up with something rare and new. At least watch his vids and see if you like it. He also roasts vegans with the FORCE of a thousand suns. Just take a look at his vids lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

And so do you. (Also illuminati signal)

His anti vegan and ex vegan interviews are really good but he's also just as insane as some of the vegans in his videos. The guy was using his ex gf father for income and since she left him he is broke.

He's a flat-earther that eats both raw and ROTTEN meat. He's fights like child would because it's "our natural instincts". Dude's a joke.

Either refute one of his lifestyle choices or points with facts and logic or you just sound like a child screaming "ur dumb!!"

Funny how Sv3rige have these psycho stalkers who know EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT HIM.

>I don't like this guy at all he's stupid.
>That's why i watch every fucking video he ever made.

Obsess much?? Lol.

>sungazer
>believes the earth is flat
>sleeps on the floor
>new world order truther
>against vaccine
>parasites are good for the body
>NEET
based

I know you are but what am I

You just described veganism's entire argument strategy, and it works because it's targeted to adult-children called leftists.

Yep. I completely agree, and attacking a carnivore diet in this way is exactly what he's doing as well. The user who replied originally is no better then a libtard. Refute one of sv3riges claims or lifestyle choices with logic facts and science or your just a child

Cooking it tastes much better. Why not cook it? Nutritional difference is negligible.

Agree completely. These vegan trolls watch his videos, they are world experts on Sv3rige's flat earth position (which has zero to do with diet) but they never notice how healthy and strong he is.

That's just what he is into. Maybe watch his vids and see if you want to try it?

Here is his latest anti vegan agenda protest.

youtube.com/watch?v=unnzbghJB28

You can cook meat but once you are on a carnivore diet long enough you crave raw meat. At least I have, and also there is nutritional benefits to raw meat, especially in the blood. Healthy animal blood contains many nutrients. They have to travel through the body of an animal, how do they travel? Through the blood. It's very healthy to consume animal blood.

Even if you aren't a raw meat carnivore diet at least drink healthy animal blood and consume liver once a week. I'd be careful if you're an american though as you may have a tougher time finding healthy animals, and things like blood and bone marrow are dangerous to consume from unhealthy poorly raised animals.