Why is everyone so depressed?

Why is everyone so depressed?

Attached: cvtoga.jpg (2048x2048, 760K)

There is a profound and fundamental disconnect between the natural environment that we evolved to thrive in and the highly artificial environment that we're forced to cope with today. To put it another way: we're cave men transplanted into a science fiction world. From a biological perspective we are nearly identical to those primitive ancestors; the advancement of technology has greatly surpassed the rate of human evolution. Despite the comforts it provides, we remain basically unsuited for the world today.

Attached: 1471589570220.jpg (763x1024, 236K)

Because I want to die, you dumb shit.

the depression board

*gestures everywhere* need I say more?

This, also society is partitioned so that you can go about your day without having any meaningful interaction with other people.
We're meant to live in tribes and be around others 24/7.

because our existence is pointless

Technology and modern medicine.
The worst disease is the diagnosis. As technology takes over, we are exposed to this modern, automatic world and have no values to hold on to. Nihilism is the downfall of civilization.

>societal collapse meme
nice try user

its saturday and i've spent the entire day a lone in my apartment and i feel really empty, but I don't actually want to do anything or talk to anyone but i still feel a giant void in my chest and i can't focus and i'm scared of what my futures gonna be and i have to go back to work soon but i'm not even competent at that and it stresses me out but i make okay money and i wish i had a gf to cuddle and talk to but i know i'd neglect and her treat her like shit so i dunno.

feel you user, sounds like you're describing my life

Attached: 1475072277184.gif (616x338, 419K)

Its the real Redpill you untermensch!

Because the only thing people do here is complain

based, white, redpilled checked fpbp AND /thread

Just described me, ive got to the point where i have no idea what i wanna do with my life. i wanna be successful but know i probably wont ever be. All i want is an Asian GF ( i know i cant be so selective but i feel for them and struggle finding regular rosties attractive). i dont even want a GF for the sex just for that person who will be there, someone to talk to, to cuddle, to have fun with. But i know that wont happen. just struggling to get through days. works great cause it takes the mind away from this shit. I really just want to get out and meet people and make friends. ive been in a new country for a year doing a placement and haven't met a single person outside of my work. i thought new country new start but fuck i struggle leaving the house to go weekly shopping. i say every week i need help so i should go to a therapist but anxiety sets in and a don't have the balls. Every one i know is getting out there getting GF/BF, getting engaged married and kids, getting there dream jobs and i just chilling hear on a sat night typing why im depressed and want to just leave this life. The one thing keeping me alive is also wanting to kill itself.

The simple answer is life is hard, it's no fairy tale. People are cruel and living with yourself is near impossible.

They don't believe in God or a reason for being.

Women get depressed because they don't have Chad.

Men get depressed because they're physically unattractive.

I keep telling myself.
Today I'll make an appointment to see someone.
But i think I'm scared that.
if they can't fix it me, it means theres no hope
but as long as I don't go.
well there's some hope.

Because happiness and joy is something you have to work for daily, sadness comes naturally.

Attached: HatobaTsugu23.jpg (1006x932, 263K)

they need a good little bussy in their life

things that you appreciate the most are unattainable

i never had a gf in my life and i'm 25

no job no direction in life no girlfriend and parents hate me do I need anymore

I don't know about everyone but here's my story
>be me
>live with my parents
>we move a lot
>we are now in a country where I can't understand the language
>literally can't communicate with anyone
>it's been a couple of years of this
>search for internet friends
>find out that they are just after my looks/body but I just go with it
>even if I try to make a meaningful connection is all in vain
>eventually they get bored of me
what am I supposed to do to not feel depressed?

Attached: brah.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

Whoa I don't remember writing this, this is too relatable!

>>we move a lot
>we are now in a country where I can't understand the language
>>literally can't communicate with anyone
whos dumbass idea is this

is it? I feel happy to find someone who understands
the traveling stuff is for business and I have been home schooled since forever so you have my parents to blame for that

It shows how stupid and ignorant people are when they arent, fuck this world

Fluoride and faping faggots.

Attached: 20180722_191416_rmscr.jpg (800x480, 257K)

>Why is everyone so depressed?
On THIS board? Mainly because they can't get a gf. Duh.

Dressed in lil gals' school uniforms ... Niggers' swollen sweaty dicks is their goal.

Attached: 20180722_193224_rmscr.jpg (800x480, 211K)

user what's your discord name?

Because we re all teenagers filled with angst that hasn't grown an inch of maturity since we were 14.

>tl;dr
>i dont have a girlfriend

>complains about being alone
>constantly surrounds himself with like-minded people

There's a reason you guys aren't keeping yourself safe and it's because you've realized you can do this same shit for your entire life.
If this site still exists in 50 years you'll be okay with just staying here forever. it's the finish line for you.
Nothing wrong with that. it's just the fact that you make it seem like something it's not. Like "omg chad fucks sloots bro what do"

it's all bullshit. You'll get a gf and it'll just be another accessory of your life. Don't make the mistake of hyping up things you don't care about.
If you really wanna drive down to the gas station and sipdoo go do that. don't cry and be like "i should be traveling and skydiving right now."
Everywhere's the same. Have remorse but no guilt. Guilt is a prison.

Attached: 1472173834938.jpg (640x640, 97K)

I am failing university, like the girlfriend of one of my good friends a little bit too much and have to look forward to dying of cancer in the next 5 years or so.
What exactly is keeping me from putting a bullet through my head? Nothing user, thats why I am depressed. I am shitposting in a drunk stupor on arkanine at 2:30 because my shit is fucked.

why is it that we create more people over better people

Are you literally retarded?
Don't answer, that's a rhetorical question.
Obviously you are.

i think it has less to do with the level of tech and more to do with who it's given to and for what purpose