People are nothing more than a game to me

>People are nothing more than a game to me.

>Spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, playing mind games

>Get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.

>Some people actually believe I care about them as people; the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment

Attached: 1511622177057.jpg (217x225, 5K)

If you undo someone there is no stopping them from undoing you- Some will circle back on you and get you from behind. Like me.

Where's your favorite hunting ground to find humans targets?

that's great sweetie!

That's a pretty slow game, to be honest.

You're the type of faggot who unironically thinks sociopathy makes you smarter than everyone else, so you LARP at it.

>I plant ideas and play mind games

Exactly how much Rick and Morty do you watch?

MFW OP is actually a pantywaste hiding in his mother's basement.

yes wojakposter, you are real evil mastermind

I really miss this classic

Attached: 1449008565873.png (260x312, 84K)

Why do you hate this guy so much? Is it insecurity or fear from psychopat. This is reaction he is seeking from you. You have been manipulated and you might suffer more if you get caught by him. Just leave him alone, he could retaliate even more.

Attached: 1532550875207.png (589x446, 139K)

same desu famaIam

>masochist
End your life this very instant

Op, are you saying that we live in a society?

Attached: 02C6821D-ACA6-4566-99A3-429CB36E29D4.jpg (700x700, 90K)

A-Aren't we?

Oregeno ur mom isn't origial

Attached: Andy.jpg (533x300, 20K)

Mfw you think that after I get done at the autobody shop I'm ever going to think about this retarded thread again

Attached: 1533752635633.jpg (542x542, 40K)

>nothing more than a game to me.

>a game

> The Game

I think you just lost again.

fucking hell OP, when did we let the roaches become deluded into thinking they run things here? I miss these threads. Until the next one happy calculated shift in leadership my dude.

ibhave fought zeldas and battled mangas and you really fucking think you know whats up. you messed with the wronf fucking person the person you dont want to mess with. the kind of person who climbed skyrim and destrohed minecraft thats right im a gamer. RISE UP!!!!

Attached: 20180811_005218.png (197x264, 75K)

Fuck, this one is old.

Attached: 1533263317959.jpg (600x418, 27K)

I've convinced all my co-workers that I'm just a normal person like them. They have no idea they are getting played and are just pawns in my little game, getting played like a fiddle. I could shatter their naive illusions in a second; all I would have to do is come to work waving a gun and screaming about the incel uprising.

>playing mind games

More than likely, they all think you're mentally retarded and just tolerate you

Hijack, you have returned. Tell me about your exploits during your time away.