Calithenics

How to make calistenics harder?

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 2.81M)

1. Weighted
2. More reps
3. Do them on an angle, like for instance, place your hands or feet higher than yourself
4. Get gymnastic str equipment like rings etc

/thread

get fat

Smash your joints with a sledgehammer

Also do em super slow.

>/threading your own post

Attached: 1494071353457.jpg (453x439, 85K)

this, and for stuff like pushups or pullups you can move on to assisted then on-handed versions

ill tell you if you give me the name of this SUCCubuss

Attached: 1510178750092.png (473x467, 192K)

Put on 100lbs

what is this facial expression called? it's super cute

That’s my gf

It's already difficult. Unless you're some kind of olympic prodigy who thinks is an elite gymnastics forum or something.

Ok anons Ill try them slower and buy weights on the weekend.Im gonna continue to do shit like this until I become the 200lbs dorito bod pro boxer chad I was born to be.

ahegao?

Aren't those hard enough? Try doing those push-ups where you actually lift up your whole body.

i dont give a fuck that aint a name

Summer please leave.

based
cringe

You should really work on those plans to kill yourself more often.

First you should make sure that you're doing them correctly and doing them relatively slowly and evenly.
Once you have perfect form and have no fuckups that will lead to injury down the line then you can start looking for harder variations.

kekked

jeffs face pulls lmao. Lower your rep speed and hold at the end of the rep

Look at Athlean X's video on 8 things he wished he knew before. One tip that I've found to help is taking his advice on bicep curls and applying it to rows and pullups. If you don't know it, you look at the motion your arm goes through and divide that movement to 8 or more segments and each time you hit a segment you return to the top. This makes the muscle grow way faster.
>Learn to L sit
>Learn Planches, too
What are/have been your routines up until this point?
Also, just watch Athlean X in general