Why do we hate indian food...

Why do we hate indian food? It like the perfect bulk meal(curries and stew) and cutting meal(lots of vegan options that taste good)

Attached: 0E616594-6670-4256-9046-1E6FA3BE4BD8.jpg (720x480, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24639774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we're white supremacists.

I love indian food. I think it's part of what makes them smell so bad in the gym though.

I don't want to argue the Scottish/India debate, but Chicken tikka masala is GOAT.

I like indian food

t. someone you would probably characterize as a """white supremacist"""

Who the hell hates Indian food? It’s GOAT

It kills your taste buds until youre only able to eat spicy shit which causes constipation.

>white people
>cuisine

lmao i don't think budweiser and tv dinners count as "food"

very few people on Jow Forums hate indian food, just indians in the gym because they dumbbell press 15 pounds for hours, smell like shit, take 7 poos all crowd around the same squat rack to do less than bodyweight, and creepily stare at the cardio bunnies

>all indian food is spicy

Attached: 1534459749626.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Vast majority of high end chefs are white men. Now off you go nigger.

Tons of cream and ghee/lard
Ask yourself why so many Indians are fat

You're obviously a retard who thinks white people are confined to americmutts.

Did OP fuck off from his own thread? Get back here and admit you were wrong faggot, no one hates Indian food

>hate
why would we hate it? it's pretty good, and the spices they use are pretty good supps too.
just mix it up with other stuff, or you'll get burnt out on it.

dirt cookies don't count as food yet groids eat that shit in haiti

I mean, haitians also reverted to cannibalism when whitey left, so theres that.

>Vast majority of high end chefs are white men
Lmao, what a retarded thing to say
fucking obviously if you're only looking at North America and Europe

>so many Indians are fat
It is the complete opposite of that. They're malnourished.

I went to the local indian place that does buffet on sundays
It was good and healthy and great for bulking but I'm a bitch when it comes to spicy food, gonna have to try to get used to it

Smells like shit. They literally use a mountain of spices to hide the smell of the basic ingredients gone rotten. If you ever wondered where that distinctive smell comes from.

>vegan
We should wordfilter this and replace with retarded to stop the spam and shilling.

Why is Indian food good for bulking?

>shilling
For who?

How are they malnourished when over 60 million have type two beetus, and 70 million will be added to that number by 2030? That's what
>muh vegan opshun
Does. Carbs on top of fried carbs on top of cheap carbs. Enjoy your amputations.

Veganism you twunt, the corn, wheat, sugar, and soi lobby.

Big Veggie

>High end chef

You mean con artists who charge thousands of dollars for rare African sea weed dipped in cream of Chestnut. Look, if you pay more than 200 dollars for a single meal, you're retarded and just got scammed.

Based. I never thought I'd go for Raj food but then tried spicy mango chicken curry and a mango Lassi (like a yoghurt shake) motherFUCKER its the best thing I ate this year

But user, all these foods are grown mostly to feed livestock.

DEHLI BELLY

>be india
>have a population of 1.4 billion
>the growing middle/upper class all become fat fucks, just like everywhere else in the world
>most of the country remains impoverished and malnourished
how does it feel to be retarded?

>indian food
>vegan

>t. retard

Indian food as served in civilized countries with western standards of cleanliness with generally safe-to-consume untainted ingredients is pretty good.

Indian food in India is probably poison.

Am I the only person who thinks that vegetarian Indian food always smells better than it tastes? It seems that the spices never translate into actual flavor for those dishes.

Canadian born Singh here. Punjabi food is good but it isn’t all you should eat. The meats are pretty fucking good, and I’m talking about when prepared by real chefs not some chicken with store bought shit thrown on it. The amount of ghee thrown in is fucking disgusting but I don’t think it’s bad for you if you are training. The issue comes from South Indians who are short and only eat Indian food filled with ghee will not training. They get really fat quickly and leave a bad impression. Everything in moderation you know.

WJKK WJKF

Because vegetarianism is retarded. Go all (vegan) or nothing (nothing). I'm not even vegan, this is just a matter of fact.

based af

Attached: 1450821914691.png (260x364, 144K)

>wanting to smell like a dirty Indian

India is our homeland and lacto-vegetarianianism is the way

Attached: 1493222550289.jpg (720x322, 83K)

>indian food
>not white
It's British food m8. Chicken tikka masala was invented in Glasgow. The rest was culturally appropriated by the British Empire, the most widespread oppressive white male patriarchal construct in all of human civilisation.

Attached: 1374425439980.png (987x766, 500K)

GIMME SOME RAJMA AND RICE

It is a combinations of ghee, curry spices (fenugreek) and garlic/onion.

hyderabadi chicken is GOAT

Epic strawman

Literally the best ethnic cuisine that isn't sushi

>chicken
oh no no no. what the fuck are you doing lamb curry is objectively better in every way

not wrong

lamb rogan josh is peng as fuck

Does anyone else feel like Indian spices and sauces would go well with steak?

WYPIPO DONT SEASON THEY CHICKEN BAKA

i think you spelt 'alpha' wrong

Hmm. Seems like someone is trying to brand all of Jow Forums as white supremacists.

I can feel the glowing rays from this post.

I always think it's hilarious that Brits think the world looks at them as if they wear top hat and monocles (see polanballs they make about themselves). Newsflash: we look at you like like dumb loud fat ugly inbred looking tourists.

The English in particular are by far the most delusional people I have ever come across.

No, steak is really flavorful on its own and needs only salt and pepper and maybe the butter you cook it in

>I can feel the glowing rays from this post.
What do you mean?

i hate how right you are, you've described over half of the nation, who voted for fucking Brexit

>he thinks reaction images are national avatars

Attached: 1523105503008.jpg (479x317, 34K)

I mean I'm not knocking a nice steak, but you're telling me that youv'e never eaten beef that wasn't plain and enjoyed it?

High calories from oil in curries

I used to work at Hindi restaurant and it fucking sucks. They explode their employees

>not knowing how to brush your teeth or shower daily

Most of the good indian meals are actually british. Why are white supremacists always history brainlets?

Mein hapshis

beef ka prow and Italian meatballs for sure, seems to me Indian flavors would be a little intense but idk maybe I'm a palatelet

>having to watch every step while going to grab a plate made from people who’s culture knows nothing of taking poos to the loos

No thanks. I’ll just make some barbecue chicken.

Nah man palatelets like Indian food because it's so overpowering. If you find Indian food intense it's because you have a more refined and acute palate

Jesus fuck you fucking retard. 60 million is literally less than 5% of the population. Compare that to America, where 21% of the population has diabetes or prediabetes.

We don't hate Indian food.
Fucking saag paneer all day.

based and redpilled

user, I don't think a glow in the dark would be as obvious as
>because we're white supremacist

Everytime someone mentions British boys so cute zomg all I think of is the video of the chav breaking a chair on his friend's back

speak for yourself summerfag. Back to the containment board please.

I lift for the 14 words and I love Indian food.

>Why do we hate indian food?
indians
BASED
CRINGE

t. r/asianmasculinity browser

based. if your aryan, then this is the truth u need to realize.

Not everyone here is a white supremacist.
But everyone here is at least a white nationalist I think.

Because the pajeet making it in the back wipes his ass barehanded. Wish I was kidding but it happens even here in Canada.

>eat delicious Indian food
>but stink of spices for the next three days

Vigorous scrubbing doesn't work. Decisions, decisions...

This whites have no taste buds

This they cant cook ethnic food as good
Got a cheif friend

Well ya this board is filled with undeensch omegas not chads

this nigger is seathing

>using a the oldest British lie in the book
The spices are used to help cook the meat, not to cover the smell. Also I’m not even sure you’d supposed to put meat into it
Nah it’s generally safe
One of the holy books tells you to shower twice a day
>being this delusional
>still believing in the poo in loo meme
Yeah they wipe it with their hand but they also wash it with water and then clean their hand after they are done.

This meme has to die

It is from London, so it's English.

My tv dinners are indian food

>creepily stare at the cardio bunnies
So we have found common ground. Perhaps they're alright afterall

Chicken tika masala is the most vanilla Indian food. No wonder it was invented in Bongistan, the home of bland cuisine.

Curry is anti-estrogenic

>Curcumin inhibits endometriosis endometrial cells by reducing estradiol production.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24639774

Attached: 92B694E8-DF5E-441A-A118-FA2D3316AEE3.png (2048x1536, 2.2M)

Agreed.

i think a big part of south indians being unhealthy (and high diabetes incidence) is the fact that they eat mountains of shitty white rice with every meal as well

its really not healthy if its in a buffet nvm the fact that its indian

It's disgusting and literally the least aesthetic cuisine in existence.

hahaha what the fuck is the point this guy's trying to make? What a retard

Nobody hates it. What we hate is the smell of our sweat after eating curry. It's why pajeets smell so bad

always the white peopl

Think again dumbfuck

Why are pajeets all skinny manlets?