Tfw no tall sugardaddy bf to take care of me while i transition to being a girl

>tfw no tall sugardaddy bf to take care of me while i transition to being a girl

>stuck with homophobic parents forever

Attached: h7yt.png (768x960, 358K)

Yeah same life sucks

>>tfw no tall sugardaddy bf to take care of me while i transition to being a girl
Unless you're white and want a BBC daddy then no.

Maybe if you weren't an entitled cunt you'd get lucky

i'm pretty much model tier in terms of looks so of course i'm going to be picky

yeah yeah, post pic

>post pic

who's entitled now? lol

You didn't post yourself.

i wouldnt want to be near a black guy even if he was rich sorry, i cant imagine what it must be like to be black, i have a big peepee and im a bottom, blacks dont have a big dick on average its a stereotype

>tfw when no cute little fag with tits to worship and fuck his brains out whenever I can

You're pretty much my dream, OP.

not really trying to get banned 2bh

i'm like 5'11 so if i'm little to you that's perfect
i've had gyno my whole life and i cant wait to take hormones and make them grow even bigger

people are entitled to the truth

I'm 6'0. Women to me have to be way smaller than men. Petite is the way to go. How old are you, OP?

>i'm pretty much model tier in terms of looks so of course i'm going to be picky
I can't wait to put into my trans cringe compilation.

Attached: 1531865158017.jpg (349x472, 31K)

maybe if they're willing to work for it
not gonna post pics for just anyone though

>implying most trapfags wouldn't literally fuck the cum out of mot traps

>unironically has "cringe compilations" of any kind taking up space on his computer

people like you actually exist?

Do you think about getting your cock removed, OP? Do you wish for that?

nah, that's disgusting to me
actually i'm interested in getting an orchiectomy someday so i dont have to take testosterone blockers though

To keep your libido up?

And why is it disgusting?

T blockers are terribly unhealthy for you apparently. plus i'd just feel so much more fem if i didnt have balls. makes tucking into panties look way more aesthetically pleasing too imo

you've probably seen the pictures going around, i wouldnt want to do that to myself, i dont even find normal, natural looking vaginas to be good looking even from an objective point of view, so i definitely wouldnt want an axe wound mock vagina. would probably want to kill myself if i did that

Wouldn't you feel less pleasure? Though come to think of it I don't even know how you feel pleasure. How is it?

Oh shit this just turned me on

Sorry to ask, buit are you virgin?

i masturbate so much now and even regular dick orgasms just arent enough, i just really crave to be penetrated and made into someones cum sleeve. i wanna go to sleep every night full of my bfs cum. thats enough for me.

>homophobic
So you admit that traps ARE, in fact, gay?

i'm 24 and have been with one guy and one girl sexually, both were when i was in high school before even junior year though

*snap*
Origianolli

thanks for chatting robots enjoy your day

all kids who develop gyno need hormone injections RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Attached: dow.png (600x583, 272K)

Hopefully your parents get fed up and throw your faggot ass on the streets. Fuck you gay boy.

Trapfags btfo beyond any recovery

yeah, you'll never be a girl, faggot, 24 is too old to transition properly, if you had wanted to actually pass as a girl you'd need to transition when you're below 18, and even then that's barely cutting it

Attached: 7589768676547.png (761x816, 445K)

I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS, BECAUSE, YOU FUCKING POSTED A PICTURE OF THIS BITCH SHOW HER ASS & BALLS!!!!! YOU WILL GET BANNED PERMANENTLY!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Attached: 6WAMX4HSaz-12.png (300x250, 32K)

> YOU FUCKING POSTED A PICTURE OF THIS BITCH SHOW HER ASS & BALLS
>Her

>Jew or polack ledditer LARPing as a trap to be spread anti-black propaganda.

Son this I didn't even expect race baiting would go this far. Have a saga from me because ur thread is shit

i second this

nah im already cute, hormones are just bonus. im actually perfectly fine with being androgynous, guys already love to treat me liek a girl

lmao dont forget to take your schizophrenia medication, im not even the guy you're replying to

Hey, Will be your sugar daddy for you, Im 29, 6ft 3in, 7in long, white, 120k a year in LA, will even let you be my roomie if you want

>Racism
Racism is underage and cringe. Sorry.

fuck that sounds amazing whats ur contact info

Jk get a job, liberal faggot

Attached: D4C187FD-5D55-4B5F-A7E3-07841AD92982.jpg (371x247, 27K)

i already get 1200 a month in disability and make 16 an hour under the table

Attached: 15251924623930.jpg (554x439, 99K)

>disabled
>model tier

Pick one

>only physical disabilities exist

user you might be mentally disabled too