I'm gonna need you to pull up right over there

>I'm gonna need you to pull up right over there

What do?

Attached: IMG_2759.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Pull up right over there

lmao this only happens when there's a shit ton of people in the car OR if you've ordered too much food because you're a fat fuck

i fucking hate drive-thrus btw

Nuggies said they were 18!
Peel out

tfw no mcdonalds gf

givE ME MY FUCKING FOOD RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH
IT'S CALL FAST FOOD FOR A FUCKING REASON
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
*throw ketchup sachets at her*

No. It happens if there's people waiting behind you and they have to cook something on the spot

>rape

yeah no problem
*rages internally*

What are you my mom? Give me my fucking food before i cave in your fucking skull.

I JUST WANTED A COFFEE, WHY DO I NEED TO PULL UP TO THE SIDE?

fpbp

Attached: easier.png (1896x853, 2.53M)

> tfw I had 3 McDonald's gf's

Why do they always have big tits, the mcdonald's gfs that is?

McDonald's worker here, it's a combination of all 3 plus our drive-thrus have multiple sensors which send information to the main headquarters. This ranks every McDonalds in the UK to see which store has the best Drive-Thru times at that moment in time (it updates every 10 minutes to show new rankings, it also shows information of how fast cars move between the speaker, window 1, 2 and 3). It makes the Business Manager of the store look good if his store ranks high so he'll always have staff pull cars even when not needed. Sometimes stores will receive benefits like a temporary pay rise for doing good (very rare).

Imagine the smell

This is why I just go inside

I read this once and the guy said you can just say no you won't do it and they can't do anything

I'll add that to me it makes sense you probably shouldn't so they have incentive to run the place better

>"I'm sorry sir, you can't use the 2 coupons that headquarters sent you because we fucked up last time you were here. You can only use one"
>Use one at the counter then hit the drive-thru immediately and use the other

Why do mcdonald's managers think they have actual power?

You literally have my order in your hands though.

Eating this crap often makes your estrogen levels go through the roof. Look it up, there is soi in every items.

>ok sir, one minute pls
*spits in your burger and inserts a booger*
>here you go sir, enjoy!

Why has drive-thru technology not improved in the last >20 years? Every time I try to order it's a fucking ordeal trying to hear through the girls' robo-armenian accent

what country

>"how bout you pull up on this"
>*unzips dick*

I fucking hate this. I'm always unsure of where to park even though the spots are clearly labeled

Burger King HQ doesn't want to spend more money than what's necessary. For my location at least.

AM I BEING DETAINED?