In huge debt

>In huge debt
>uni dropout
>disappointment to family
>about to be homeless in a month
>No usefull skills for work
>Massive social anxiety
>Depressed fuck

I can't take this anymore. Planning to just kill myself in a couple of days. I am a complete failure in life and will achieve nothing. People like me don't deserve to live.

I hate myself. It's finally my time.

Attached: 1531350147363.jpg (960x920, 60K)

At least you tried user, see you in hell.

killing yourself is the cowards way out you stupid retard. press on till the very end!

Oh and Rest In Peace too I guess, hopefully inspiration hits you and you find a way to make it

Finish school man. Finish the things you start.

My advice to all of these kind of threads
Become a train hopper live life and travel

>See you in hell
I'll see you there user. If there is an afterlife, there's no way I'd go to heaven.

Hope your suicide method isn't too painless. See you on the other side

Attached: 1533848116650.jpg (653x490, 95K)

>suicide is the coward's way out

I suppose. But I'm a failure of a person. Some people weren't meant to make it. I simply cause problems for myself and my family. I don't want to be a homeless starving person on the street before I decide to kill myself. The one thing I'm grateful for is being able to choose how and when I die

Attached: 1533887672950.png (600x609, 109K)

>finish school

I can't. I'm a dropout. I was too dumb to finish uni and got kicked out. Even if I felt like going back I can't afford it plus I'm in massive debt already. I'm truly fucked.

There is no hope for me

Attached: 1533820581588.png (2440x1768, 204K)

>Trainhopping

I have no money user. And sometimes it's better to give in when you've been beaten. I just want everything to end, I'm stressed beyond belief. I don't even sleep anymore, I wake up in 30 if I try.

I can't remember the last time I smiled or didn't have a constant frown on my head over all the shit happening in my life.

Attached: 1533726979941.jpg (230x219, 4K)

We can't go to hell if we're already living in it.

Attached: 0a8[1].jpg (722x349, 57K)

>can't go to hell if you're already living in it

Truer words have never been spoken on this sub.

Why did I have to become such a fuckup

Attached: 1533743329769.gif (700x525, 421K)

Dude please dont kys. It honestly saddens me knowing that some dude out there is going to commit suicide and i know about it but am just sitting in front of my pc. There are other ways user, trust me.

>there are other ways user

I'm sorry you feel that way man and I really wish there was. I wouldn't be considering suicide if I saw at least some way out of my situation.

The truth is there is no hope for my user. Some people just weren't meant make it. It's far better for me to just kill myself than save the state having to sustain me through food stamps and benefits. Especially when all of what has happened is my fault.

It's unfair on everyone else. Don't feel sad for me. This is just the way of the world. I was just born weak and useless and without the strength of will to try and change that. This is the natural result of that.

I hope your life never becomes like mine. I'll see you on the other side my dude. Enjoy your life.

Attached: 1533495447657.jpg (360x450, 128K)

Please at least TRY calling a suicide hotline or something and talking to them. They'll help u no matter what. And most importantly: They'll listen to u and what u have to say.

I swear it really helps. Please call them man.

>Trainhopping
>I have no money

He means hop aboard a freight train illegally, my friend.

Posting this on the off chance that this isn't bait, because all life is valuable. Some people have it extremely difficult in this world, and I cannot be so arrogant as to claim I know what some people have to go through. I just hope that things turn out better for you, should you not give up.

I can see that you are a kind and thoughtful person which is immensely beautiful, and even though I cannot promise you that things will get better, I believe it is at least worth the try. Do it for your own sake, live your own life and be happy. All the best

>calling a suicide hotline

I'm way past that point man. I just don't see how them trying to get to me 'feel' better about the problems I have will solve them.

I'm not cut out for the real world user. I knew after a certain point in my life I was simply destined to kill myself. I held out hope that it wouldn't lead to this, but I underestimated my ability to fuck up my life.

This is for the best. The world will lose nothing, trust me

Attached: 1533514933766.jpg (250x249, 18K)

I am in almost the same exact situation you are in. Been dealing with these huge waves of urges to just grab my shotgun and end it.

Attached: 1F6B7379-D75D-4404-927F-764F355B7FDC.png (680x359, 29K)

>he means hopping on a freight train illegally

Ahh I see user. My bad. I misunderstood.

I'll be homeless in just a few weeks, this is likely what I would have done if I didn't care about how I was going to feed myself.

As exciting as this sounds, I don't think it will personally lead anywhere for me user. I'm surviving on free sample of food at malls atm, I can't sustain myself any longer. I'm not in a good situation, and without something short of a miracle things are unlikely to get better.

But thanks for clearing that up earlier user

Attached: 1489126018021.png (1280x1186, 573K)

and how will they help him??? will they solve OPs financial problem? will they give him skills for work? What are your grounds for swearing that he will be helped?
What is worth trying in his hopeless situation? He doesnt have a home, mental issues and financial issues. He is beyond saving. Keep his life for what?

So long OP, thats just how life is. You are just unlucky. It may have been that you fucked up but you were dealt a shitty hand. Farewell

>try to live life

Thanks for the kind words user. But I have honestly tried. I'm about to hit rock bottom and there is no way out of it. I wish there was, but there truly isn't.

In truth I'm so tired of all the stress and failures I've had in my life. I pray we never meet to spare you the misfortune of having to interact with as weak and pathetic of a person as me.

I just want the pain to end. I feel like my mind is racing 24/7 with thoughts of self hate and worry of my bleak future. There is nothing for me anymore.

What do you want from life, OP? What would be enough to make you feel like life was worth living?

who hurt you very original comment?

>same position as me
>thinking of grabbing a shotgun and ending it

I'm sorry you life got to that stage user; I truly wish things weren't as bad as this for you too.

I'm likely the last person who can give life advice, so I won't.

I just hope you don't suffer and sure about everything. I've made peace with my demons. I know that this was always the inevitable end for me.

I'll see you round on the other side user. Whenever you get there

Attached: 1533548618110.png (680x637, 200K)

im just stating facts user. i am not depressed, my life is still on track. gonna graduate college in 2years, my uncle will help my find a job. I dont have much social skills but i can deal with people professionally. i would kms if i was in OPs situation.

>that's just how life is

Sadly this is the truth I've realised too user. Not everyone makes it, despite how much people might wish for.

I just hope I die painlessly or at least not somehow survive and have to deal with even more hospital bills and possible sectioning (it would just be a waste of my time)

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my thread regardless user. I hope things go well for you in the future.

Attached: 1531364742583.jpg (343x429, 16K)

>on track for a successful life

I'm glad things are going well for you user. Hopefully shit doesn't turn for the worst and you become like me. You can do it. I believe in you.

No worries, I would kill myself if I was in my situation too. I guess we both understand, it's just how it is.

Attached: 1532296595296.jpg (506x960, 26K)

Get a one way ticket to aubagne and join FFL

Attached: 2014tsgs112_079_003.jpg (990x640, 115K)

>i'm depressed and anxious and useless and have no confidence
>i'd make a great special forces commando!

well you wont be living long enough to see me being successful or not(as if you are able to see my life) . You dont deserve anything nor a complete failure as there is no black and white, only shades of grey. Hope you succeed OP. Let no one stop you.

If I ever decided to check out I think I'd take my cheating manipulative liar of an ex and my disloyal cowardly former best friend with me. Then we'll see who has the last laugh

Fuck off retard, why tell him how to live his life

People spend half a decade training just to pass the exams.

is that what you do? inb4 no

>you don't deserve anything
I know this user. But I also think a person like me should be dead. I'll have nothing to offer the world, and I have nothing going for me in my life. If only this was a just world, then people like me would be dead.

>hope I succeed
It's over for me user. I bought a rope with the last of my money. Going to the woods to just hang myself. I've also read that there are ways to hang yourself while not fully suspended or standing up. Going to look into this more as possible way to do it at home.

Attached: 1532288148043.jpg (261x193, 7K)

>taking others with me

I can't tell you what to do user...

But I personally don't want to cause any more hardship and shame to the people I've known when it becomes public that I was a killer on top of being a worthless dropout homeless and all round useless person.

Attached: 1534021035607.jpg (3000x4000, 1.54M)

>telling me how to live my life

It's OK user, I suppose he's just trying to help. I don't plan on changing my mind at this point anyways.

Already got my suicide method and materials with me

Attached: 1533569414942.jpg (567x319, 38K)

Nice bait, I rate it 7/10 for trying this hard.

Attached: bait.jpg (747x853, 376K)