Brothers who beat up their sisters, not as children but as teens and adults...

Brothers who beat up their sisters, not as children but as teens and adults? Was it an exception or does it happen often? Why? Admit your rage towards your sisters, anons...

Attached: beatup.jpg (384x216, 22K)

Only when I'm attacked first.

Justice will befall

>tfw she comes to my room saying nonsense trying to cheer up my mood bc she really loves me and cares for me
>I'm a robot and always sad
>but I'm on vidya and I hate being interrupted
>so I tell her to fuck off
>she gets upset and replies with anger
>I shove her on the wall and I brutally slap her in the face
>she runs
>I yell 'you are a useless bitch' and I throw a book on her head while she's running
>I feel better
>I realize messed up the vidya and I want to kill her
>my mood worsens
>I don't

I'm glad this isn't real, loving sisters are for loving.

>I'm glad this isn't real
you sure?

does angry hard hate sex count?

Wow, sure it counts user

did it alot between 14-17
>little sister is 1 year younger than me
>anytime im around she starts talking about how the guys in her class and my class are much better than me
>always asks me why i dont have friends
>when we eat dinner she brings up the fact that i dont have a gf every night
>if i say anything my mom gets mad at me
>if we are at my dads house he pushes the issue until i speak and then tells me to shut up
>hate her, hate my older brothers as well through a combination of not leaving me alone and jealousy
>try to fix my life several times so i can have friends or anything but it turns out i have severe anxiety from my shutin tier lifestyle of vidya and k-on
>get a tiny bit strong but still fatty loser with 0 friends who can't even play sports
>sister comes into my room trys to force me off the pc because she and her friends want to use myspace
>tell her no and place headphones back on
>she tears them off my head and breaks the jack
>i grab her shoulder and spin her so i can place her in a headlock
>she can't breath or scream just thrash like a wild animal
>her friend just watches while i drag my little sister back to her room until she passes out
>decide im not done
>drag her outside and place her in the trash can
>go into the garage and come back to ducttape the can shut and then throw on some bungie cords just incase the tape doesn't hold
>her friend literally just stared the whole time with the ocassional threat of waking up my parents
>she never did
>tfw she was cute
>tfw later on she had wanted to date me but i hated myself to much to ever date a girl

my sister calls me a faggot and threatens to break my legs (as a joke)

i love my family

Attached: apu.jpg (604x516, 28K)

>drag her outside and place her in the trash can
>go into the garage and come back to ducttape the can shut
Literally genius. It's a pity I never thought of doing this, it's very creative

she's potentially violent
break her legs yourself before she does it to you

I don't have anything too special. Just used to lightly slap or shove my sister if she started it. She always used to attention whore and overreact if parents were in earshot. The usual.

>Literally genius. It's a pity I never thought of doing this, it's very creative
it was when i was really into stealth games like mgs and splinter cell (and in general mimicking videogames because i thought it was cool). The idea at the time was i would do the cqc move snake does to interogate the russians but i ended up going to far. So i just hide the body

>So i just hide the body
ROFL

Attached: laugh.jpg (321x214, 18K)

Usual shit, yeah. They could be very, very annoying...

>We were always at each other's throats.
>Friends want to go camping so we get things ready
>Me and 2 other bros.
>I tell them we can bring my parents campers
Something like pic related.
>Sister wants to bring her friend who likes my friend.
>enough room for 4-6 people (if some slept on sleeping bags) so we are just on the line.
>but I'm already getting pissed.
>she plans to provide no money no food nothing.
>her plan was to mooch off of me and get her stupid ugly friend a boyfriend.
>Day arrives both friends cancel. I don't remember why but moving on.
>To be honest I remember this trip like yesterday but only the days we were camping.
>I remember being so happy that I was gonna fuck up her little plan.
>So without a word, we take off to pick up her friend.
>and... she cancels too.

so now what the fuck do we do?

Attached: camper.png (1280x550, 404K)

>I tell my sister how my friend canceled too.
>So my shitty devilish reveal is gone.
>I say fuck it and tell her she has 3 options
>I leave her here at her friend's house or she walks back home which from this point would take a few hours on foot at night.
>3rd option I keep driving and we go camping anyway cause I'm not letting all the shit I purchased go to waste.
>She throws a fit but I kept driving and so the more she bitched the more option 1 and 2 diminished.
>finally, she shuts up and we go on our way.

looking at it now I can appreciate how romantic and awesome this trip was having her fall asleep on me while I drove and seeing her cute face happily resting.

>but at the time I was pissed.
>she is gonna take my food, my drinks, my snacks, and now my enjoyment.
>putting aside the fact that some things I got were enough for about 4 people this still left some things uncovered as my friends were supposed to provide the rest.
>for example, I had I ton of hotdog buns but no hotdogs
>burgers but no buns. things like that.
>too pissed off to even stop at a gas station and get these things I drove on with more than enough gas to get to our destination.

is anyone reading this? I'm gonna move it to /b/ cause robots are gone today.

Definitely isn't if you finished high school. He's trying to get someone riled up, saying all the worst things and making himself seem exceedingly cruel in the story

>computer in my room
>she had laptop but she destroyed it with viruses and spilling stuff on it
>she comes to my room to play 24/7
>doesn't let me do college work
>calls me retarded and tells me to shut up in my own room.
>tells me to leave room whenever she's talking on discord with game friends.
>starts ruining the PC with viruses and makes room filthy.
>get extremely angry
>she calls me retard and tells me to shut up again.
>get up punch and throw her on the ground.
>she tells mom that it was my fault and that I'm psychopathic.
>continues to make embarrassing noises so that the neighbors hear us.
>mother believes her side of the story

Thankfully she's out of my room now she took the PC and I bought a new laptop for myself. Female teenagers are spoiled, aggressive, and sociopathic pieces of garbage.

see the post next to yours. there's plenty of cruelty that comes from those spoiled teens of sisters. actually they are the real sociopathics.

She is a fat nigger lover, what else can I say

Only boy with 3 big sisters here. Anybody grow up seeing girls act just as violently towards each other as brothers would? Prolly even more so? One of my sisters has got a scar on her forehead from when my other sister smacked her in the face with a ladle and the sister with the scar tried to cut her up with broken shards of glass from a mirror in her room. They demolished each others rooms to get back at each other too.

Did you ever get beat up by your female siblings or watch them beat each other up?

All my siblings are children so I don't know this feel.

You're right fren. That greentext is garbage but I'm in a very bad mood and for some reasons I was in need of some angst.
Definitely missing my therapist.
Better quit the chan for today.