Loneliness

I got a good job. I'm progressing at the gym, but every time I'm back at home loneliness drains will to live from me. Is there any exercise to lift away that feels

Attached: 1492207882172.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

Heavy deadlifts. Also find some friends, everyone needs at least one.

dog adopt 1xf

I’ll never understand how you people can manage to do nothing but work, the gym and posting here. How did you manage to never get into a sport or outdoor activity? Truly baffling to me.

1x put on some nice music and go for a long walk in nature

repeat every day until failure.

>no contact with people from high school
>people from uni were weird zombies that could argue about everything and conflict you with everyone if it was in their favour
>co-workers are fatty wagecucks who jokes about your "crazy sports lifestyle" because you bring a prepared meal to work and don't order McDonald every single day
Any specific dog? Wish could get husky or Malamute but in the place where I live that good boy would boil

>Used to play sports until the uni
>Used to have hobbies
>Now I only have time to work, go to a gym and better my working skills + adult shit like going for groceries, clean my apartment etc
Feels like this is how my life will be until the day I finally die.

Attached: 825.jpg (420x294, 18K)

How old are you and what size city are you living in?

Buddies at the gym? Too bad your coworkers are hamplanets considering you have a good and interesting job, I've got 3-4 chill dudes at my work and 2 females going with me to a gym (it's right in our business center).

This is such bullshit. You’ve just settled into a boring comfort zone routine. Consider this: start timing how many hours you waste on Jow Forums/internet and tally it up at the end of the week.

Not too many actually. And it may sound retarded but I kinda learn English here, I'm not a native. I read a lot of different books/articles etc but I don't know where else I can chat with people. And I agree about my comfort zone but I don't know whether I should leave it or not, all I need is a shut-in qt, but I haven't met one yet.

To each his own but goddamn. I would never want to date a girl with no zest for life and isn’t interested in going out and trying new things.

i have no friends.
no idea how to find them, either.
im not even at tfwnogf stage yet.

Look up real social dynamics. You’re welcome.

Are you in a city or some area with access to outdoors?

If Suburb then Basenjie hounds are literally god tier.

In a city, don't get a dog. It's practically animal abuse.

Just move out from the city if you're in one. Cities are practically necropolises at this point. You must escape. You must escape. You must escape.

Well I don't want that either, I want a person who will do everything with me. If I had a girlfriend I'd spent most of my free time with her. Your average Stacy wants to go out with friends, go on parties, spend some time alone etc. Although I haven't lived close with a girl for more than 10 months, maybe I'll get bored with it.

Dont worry OP one day you wont wake up and be freed from the pain of existence. That what keeps me going.

Attached: 1518635771353.png (499x233, 60K)

Honesty your best bet is online dating since you don’t seem like much of a ‘going out’ type aside from the gym.

Not OP but I just find socializing as an adult difficult, it's just hard connecting to other people for me, and I rarely share the same interests as people I meet.

Yeah I know but tinder is full of thots, haven't seen a decent girl there yet, and social networks aren't much better. But it's not like I have
>tfw no gf
condition of any degree, so if I meet someone it's good but if I don't I have a shitton of things to do anyway.

Huskies are cute but they're fucking retarded. Get a smart dog. They need more exercise and mental stimulation but it's really rewarding to train them and gain their trust and protection.

Border Collies and blue heelers are absolute top tier if you'd want a best friend and not just a goofy happy roommate.

A lot of single adults feel like this but there’s so many different social opportunities and meet-up groups to be found online. The hard part is forcing yourself to leave your place and go for the first time.

dogs are for families, cats are for loners. no one living alone has time to take care of a dog properly unless they work from home

This. Don’t get a dog unless you can go home at lunch to take it out. Leaving a dog alone for 8+ hours is mean.

>starting 2 jobs on monday
>60 hrs/week
>gym 4x a week
> 2 nights off (1 weekday, 1 weekend)
>have said no to girls asking me to be their bf because i know i'll not have the time and cba with them complaining at me

is this the start of the lonely life?

Based

If you want a husky, get used to doing cardio since you'll be doing a lot of it.

I’ve been there, then I read a bunch of Nietzsche and learned to enjoy solitude.

About girls: use your full schedule to your advantage. Girls get intrigued by people that are too busy for them (people always want what they can’t have).

Good luck bro. We’re all gonna make it.

>tfw no gf

Attached: ZlXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

to be fair, you only get to that stage after losing her. then you know what its like to not have one

There are so many people like you, op.

I don't really understand how to fix it. I'm in my last semester at college with classes that aren't super difficult. I'm trying to socialize but I don't even see an in. Every person that comes to class is glued on their phone pretty much the instant they're on campus, to the point they sit down, and the instant they leave. Most people are on their phones during lectures too. I literally don't have a chance to make eye contact with a girl despite being in a room of ~164 students.

I'm looking at campus events right now, maybe check out what the recreation center is doing. But holy jeez it's depressing.

Neck hangs to failure. The only cure.

Yeah I feel the same way, except the good job part. My coworkers are all fat middle aged dudes and niggas who I can hardly understand what they're saying half the time.

I just started this job and I already want to quit. Fuck my life.

t. Rural or suburban loser.
If you’re making good money and reasonably attractive, the city is literally the only place you’d want to be. Pfft, necropolises. People are getting priced out of PHILADELPHIA, for crissake

I have a good job, my own place and car.

I have to haul myself out of bed and convince myself to go to work every day. I question why the fuck I am doing all this. What's the fucking payoff, the REAL payoff. Money doesn't mean anything, it just sets your base standard of living. Most nights I go home and don't open my mouth until work the next day.

I'd leap out of bed and to work if the purpose was to keep a qt in my bed. Yet trade all my time for money and get nothing back. I still have to prove myself to every frumpy girl and still get rejected.

It's not fair. I need a real payoff soon or I'm going to go nuts.

Attached: 152304810460422.png (212x200, 22K)

depression is unavoidable op
>today sitting in Chick-fil-A drive thru
>in my brand new car
>spending my expendable income
>texting my beautiful girlfriend
>on top of all this, be 6'3" and good looking
>cant even force a smile onto my face
life is really weird

Huskies have crazy energy with some crazy intelligence. Maybe a border Collie would work. They're similar to huskies.

>last semester of college
>still in lecture halls with 100+ people
Have fun finding a career in women's studies user

(You)

Start working towards building a relationship whether it’s with friends or a girlfriend

This. Deadlift with your favorite music.

Attached: 1527195695428.jpg (640x960, 139K)

I don't go out and I don't interact with people at my workplace much. I also train late at night when people arent there. I've never in my whole life been happier than I am since I started doing all that shit. I guess Im a loner but I could be sick in the head since Im also trying to separate myself from my family.

Honestly man. Ive been doing martial arts for a year now and go twice a week. Even then its hard to make friends, maybe its just cause I live in LA and people are stuck up here but they tend to get acquainted only for studio time then everyone parts ways.

Get a dog, a horse, a gun, and a hunting license.

taking only core requirement classes senpai. Did all the major specific classes already.

Start a business user.

>instantly sets you apart
>makes you actually work towards something
>gives you purpose rather than working for someone else
>you can do what you love/what is profitable and actually enjoy it
>chicks will respect you when you're just starting
>chicks will dig you when it's actually profitable

t. quit job in soiboy valley to become a saasfag

Are you me?
>24
>pulling good $ as software dev
>work alone 8 hrs a day
>in large city
>maybe see friends every 3rd weekend
>talk to chicks who are friends because they already have a bf maybe once a week
>literally 0 gf prospects currently
>greatest joy in life currently is the gym and music

Incline db usually makes the pain go away.

Attached: 1489188034754.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

I know I should work harder in my own life but I just can't figure out what the hell I'd be working for

Tell me about it. This is such a spoiled kid problem, but my parents decided to suprise me with an expensive purebred puppy as a graduation present.

I have no life and little ability to do spontaneous things, so I'm lonelier than ever - especially because dog clubs are filled with weird old people. I already feel like a piece of shit, because I have to leave the puppy alone for like 9 hours a day because I work full time. And I feel obligated to take care the puppy because the dog loves me, my parents spent a lot of fucking money on this dog, and they want to build a rapport with the breeder because they want to get one for my sister - and giving him up would upset all parties.

I don't know what to do.

The worst part is that they guilt tripped me when I had second thoughts about this very thing saying "you've always wanted a puppy, don't tell me you're like a little kid that wants a puppy but isn't willing to take care of it" and "see how much this dog loves you, he'll be heartbroken if you abandon him."

Fuck man that sucks. Getting someone a dog that they weren't asking for is an awful thing to do. The best thing to do is just ignore the guilt trips and tell them how awful this dog is making your life. If they get mad from that then I'm sorry you have shitty parents.

Kind of unrelated to your thread but I want to blogpost my feels somewhere.

>be sophmore unifag
>completely fucking dead inside, have almost zero personality, but I want to be a normie
>get advised to join a fraternity
>start fraternity rush a few days ago
>do my best to be outgoing, talk to as many people as possible, and actually hold conversations
>get invited to all the invite only events, I think things are going well
>yesterday it seems like people were less interested in talking to me
>the last night of rush is in 30 minutes
>still no bid

At this point I don't think its going to happen guys. I'm guessing that people's behavior towards me last night means that they've already made a decision one way or another, and I think it's far more likely the answer is going to be 'no'. Still going tonight because I have to try. Feels kind of shitty, I was really hoping that this would work out; I don't have much going on in my life and this seemed like a good way to meet people and become less autistic.

I guess I just didn't fake it well enough.

on a Jow Forums related note why the fuck are uni gyms so crowded for the first month of school? I swear it's like having a second set of NYRfags here.

Attached: 1517529114131.jpg (680x578, 37K)

And it is made so much harder because I do like the dog. This is the best dog pretty much anyone could ask for. However, it's been a few months living with this puppy, and I've realized that I haven't made any friends in a new city, and I don't really do anything besides work, gym, take care of dog, cook, and clean.

I really feel torn apart, and I know that no matter what I do, I'm going to feel like shit.

I'm 26 and a kissless virgin never even been on a date. Also really haven't had any real friends since I was around 12 or 13 years old, even though high school and college. Miserable in every aspect of life but not suicidal, just go through the motions every single day, time flies by, don't care at all about anything.

I really don't know how it's humanly possible for someone to get as lonely as I am. It's pretty shocking really.

Usually the dyel rush dies down after 2-3 weeks. try going at a weird time like in the early afternoon, as most people will be in class then

You'll make it user, keep trying.
I don't have any college friend making advice but you don't need to be in a frat to make friends. Join any other club, do stuff you enjoy pal.

You seem like a good user, you're gonna make it. I believe in you.

you do you man

I wake up at 5 and the only time I'm willing to meet people is from 6-7am

Wooooo

PHHHHILLLLLAAAAAAAYYYY

I didn’t meet any of my good friends in college until senior year

my major hobby is refereeing soccer. most referees i come across are either older guys or teenagers (im 26), have never seen any of them outside of the games we do. also maybe 5% of referees are girls so i dont meet girls through it either, and of those 5% most are teenagers who do it a little bit then quit lol

>tfw lonely
>also get extremely anxious around people
>go out of my way to avoid them
>loneliness worsens
Fuck me I guess

Attached: wanmahdiccy.png (600x600, 45K)

Last night of rush is kinda weird bro, having been on both sides of it I definitely empathise with you. If it helps when I was checking out PNMs (potential new members) I'd make a point at the invite only events to have another look at the guys I wasn't sure about and the ones I hadn't met yet. I'd see the guys I'd like but I'd only talk to them a bit, in my mind they were a lock and I needed to form an opinion on other pnms before chatting with some of the better other guys. From my perspective it's a good thing but everyones different. I've heard southern frats are a completely different ball game though (I was socal), where are you?

I've got a gf and I'm still like that. Self awareness is suffereing

Attached: 152634734683658358.jpg (600x350, 23K)

you guys are seriously depressing

i know exactly what you mean except the gf part. i can't for the life of me find happiness in things other than challenges

BACK UP BACK UP

TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO NOW

Attached: 152534734684794689.jpg (671x377, 40K)

We all experience loneliness until one day we wake up next to a qt and everything will be ok

Attached: 1534837616573.jpg (1000x665, 64K)

damn this is good advice

>I was checking out PNMs (potential new members)
>PNM's

user, is a society like this something you really want to be a part of?

Sometimes the qt is wrong for you and you feel just as purposeless user. I'm lonely now but I was going insane with my crazy ex gf.

Happiness ain't easy to achieve.

Believe me when I say you can have a social life, be charismatic, handsome and desired by beautiful women and chad bros alike but if you have ever once tasted the sweet serenity of being in love before God with a woman who you would spend your life with, then you know that the first scenario feels like a massive means of projecting ones own bitter insecurities, pain and anxieties into gratuitous, often carnal pleasures. After my love and I had, had a falling out and brutal communication breakdown following our beloved big dog, Bryars, premature death, we parted ways and I try to fill a void through reckless abandon pursuing lust by night and vanity in the gym when I'm not at home alone tortured by the ghosts of my old family in the same quiet, lonely apartment.

And then u get used to it all and she leaves you three years later and your stuck with the thought of what was.

Attached: image.jpg (640x342, 213K)

>life of loneliness has left me getting annoyed by most people
>even though i can easily make people laugh, i rarely ever laugh myself and find very little funny
>rarely go out with, say, coworkers and i literally just sit there mute even though i am talkative and funny at work, getting annoyed by their conversations and finding none of it funny even though they are all laughing

jsut kill me

two jobs?

>haven't had a friend since high school (about 10 years)
>was fine
>make friends with a girl at work
>she's super friendly and outgoing and fun to talk to
>now I see how nice it is to have friends, and I feel terrible because I know it's basically impossible for me

Ignorance really is bliss.

Very relatable...Ive grown so bitter and resentful of people that I often look down upon other people as lowly or beneath me.

i dont look down on people. i know that i am the lowest of the low, no better than dirt. i also don't judge people for their hobbies or interests like everyone else on this board does.

i just don't know what is broken inside me that makes me able to make other people laugh but never find anything funny myself. in the past i even literally had people say "oh my god user laughed at something"

You need God user...I hope you're okay buddy. We will have our day.

Love can give you purpose.

But you gotta be chill and ask girls out until it clicks.

Also take LSD to mood boost.

i know that feel

>make "friends" with some coworkers at work
>they invite me on a hike they go on
>5 of us there hiking and then go to restaurant after
>wow it is nice having things to do with people

loneliness is a negative feedback loop for me

>have no friends or gf, be lonely
>too afraid to let other people know about/see this level of loneliness because it will drive them away even more to see a friendless/gfless loser
>avoid people, or sharing details about my life, so they dont see it
>remain lonely
>cycle continues

>blue heelers

Based. You have to earn their love though, they need to do stuff EVERY day. And they will push their boundaries if you are a pansy. Best dogs in the world though.

i have a friend and i ask him to come hang out, and the moment he gets here i just want him to leave. it starts to get really old. we just don't click. i wish i could just have someone similar to me, who is chill as fuck and just lounges around not bothered by whatever you do and shit but you can still trust them to do whatever.

mildly have this problem, If I feel im being watched in another way cant be myself otherwise dead log mute

are you me

tfw lost my 'friends' when my ex cheated and left me. Fuck it's a lonely world, 3 years, up in smoke.
Getting older and it's not getting easier to get mates. Hopefully it works out for the both of us.

>tell myself I'm gonna make at least one friend on campus
>try and connect with people
>try and put on a positive/friendly vibe
>I can feel that they don't really want to be friends
>I can feel that they're just tolerating me because I'm in their class
>I don't want to be a cancer so I just leave them alone once the semesters over

Fucking hate eating my lunch alone. I hate walking around seeing people laugh and be happy with their friends and loved ones. Why can't I have that? Why did I have to be born this way? I had a few friends in hs. Not a lot but a few. Now that its been like 6 yrs since I've graduated hs, a lot of them have left and started their new life w/o me in the picture.
As gay as this sounds, you guys are the only "friends" I have now.

I love you guys

Attached: i dont want to die alone.jpg (1280x624, 341K)

>used to think i wanted friends or gf
>got them
>they're fucking annoying and don't appreciate me
>who the fuck cares, i deserve better

yet that better never comes

There are other yous. There is another person out there in exactly your situation, if someone doesn't want to be your friend that's fine because someone else does you just gotta find the sucker.

This guy is right. You will find someone. Making good friends isn't an easy thing.

it's a common thing, i'm in the same situation as OP but have a cat.
I go out alone on weekends, like to a bar and have a laugh or 2 with young people but no friends.
Feels like they have all found their circle and have no interest in someone else.

Jayden?

Bumble

i'll be your friend desu. message my reddit u/mizungo. we can try to be normies

Smoke some weed lol

>Dealing with your problems with drugs
Oh yeah totally a good idea

Attached: 1491531171382.gif (500x375, 483K)

DELET THISSS

Attached: 1533113709400.jpg (274x274, 10K)

>tfw everyone else is hooking up and it's time for you to leave the party

I honestly had forgotten about this feel. I would usually go home and get even more drunk alone.
Yeah, this sort of casual rejection stings more than it should, really. It's not like its personal. It's just an implicit statement to the effect of "even with the lowered standards induced by alcohol consumption, no woman present is willing to bone you, nobody minds you being here, exactly, but you're not needed or wanted either".

Attached: 1507105977168.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Just accept that you're unlikely to get laid at parties and use the opportunity to be a fucking mad cunt and not worry about stacy rejecting you as a result

drinking games, dangle from the window, wrestle with a friend, tell jokes or even be a pleb and pick up a guitar

people might like you more if you're the life of the party and not sulking around in a permanent state of >TFW NO GF