>make $250k/yr
>fat and no gf
Why

Attached: NMLkayi.gif (633x758, 14K)

>fat

bc you lack discipline

>no gf

see above

Discipline is a meme. Only poor people are skinny because they can't afford good food every night.

You're not strict enough with yourself. 90% of the fattys like you complaining on here are the types of people who will get "determined", search up a diet plan and stick to it for a week before giving in to your urges.

Not having a gf, actually is a different problem. I'm a pretty muscular guy, but never had a gf cuz I never really thought it was worth the effort. I never knew any girls to begin with, too socially awkward, and I have depression, which everyone reminds me that my voice drags when im speaking to them.
Could be personality, or mental disorders, I know lots of fat guys who have no problem getting chicks.

what? poor people tend to be overweight because cheap food is shit food. you're stupid.

hey i was just like you. lost 70 pounds, down to 180lb. 6'2 tho. nothing changes, you get compliments but that's it. it's a good motivation for a while, until they stop. then you are just a tall ex fat high earner and back to square one. losing weight doesn't make you attractive if you are ugly in the first place. fat is a catalyst to ugliness. personally loosing weight made me less happy than when i could eat whatever the fuck i want when i wanted.

>>make $250k/yr
>>no gf
I don't believe you
Do you hide in your home all day?

Take Phentermine. The discipline meme doesn't work if you have a food addiction and thyroid issues.

yeah i dont have any friends, don't know any girls

you're in tech in the bay right?

no, not in tech and in a different major city

find a sugarbaby

but i wont someone to love me

break your legs so you have to stay in bed all day and so you are incapable of walking to the fridge

I'm having problems with my legs and I've been eating much less.

Find some activity outside your house, that involves other people.
Also how fat?
boogie2988 level fat
or "OMG, I dont have 10% bf"-fat

Just get gastric surgery, dude. You can afford it.

>Find some activity outside your house, that involves other people.
i don't have any hobbies. you need prior experience or other friends to get into new hobbies
>Also how fat?
not boogiefat but pretty fat

>you need prior experience or other friends to get into new hobbies
no, you don't
don't you have anything that you do in your free time?
do you even have free time?
do you have any acquaintances?

>don't you have anything that you do in your free time?
no i watch mindless tv drink beer and shitpost
>do you even have free time?
sometimes no but once in a while i have a saturday off
>do you have any acquaintances?
no not really, i don't know how people make friends after college

time to leave the comfort zone
Try multiple things that sound interesting to you
That have other people involved

You're tall, have your hair and make good money
Your fatness shouldn't be a problem

>try things
Ok I'll just call up my friends that I don't have to see if they want to go hiking or bowling

unironically get fit first, like ripped

for my answer please repay me by telling me how you made such a salary

>you get compliments but that's it
this is a potential escape hatch you dont have if you're fat

>Why
I would date you if you lost weight. Try CICO and look into weight loss surgery. You don't have to give up foods you like, just eat less of them.
I wouldn't recommend exercise yet though, you don't want to fuck up your joints.