Could X have been a bodybuilder?

/fa/ggot here, if XXXTentacion exceled in training, nutrition & roids, could've he been a bodybuilding inspiration to millions moreso than Zyzz? Bodybuilding as in building a decent body, not competing so don't start flaming on the kid or the middle eastern oceania cunt, inb4 "only cucks idolized them" in the end if they had a positive impact on millions that's good enough
the kid seems to have had great genetics - obviously height not being one of them - when it comes to insertions mirin' the dead guy's shoulders. Debate

Also, can I take steroids while taking anti-depressants? Starting my treatment in a few days for alcohol withdrawal and if these medicines make me gain weight, why not take the chance and also bulk up on them?

Attached: 68f38aabede65dfb1c80ed9db23abeca.jpg (770x962, 95K)

Holy fuck I thought summer was over

(you)

Don't ever post on this board again

Too bad he's dead LOL

he was a faggot so yes, he could.

>could've he been a bodybuilding inspiration to millions moreso than Zyzz
No because he was a whiny faggot who made shit music Zyzz was a positive influence that encouraged others to do their best.

Please lurk for a bit before vomiting out anything like this again

>5'3"
"No!"

This, you can't just get jacked and be an inspiration. Zyzz had charisma and positivity, your dead nigger had neither of that.

with X I kinda get what you're getting at - he couldve gotten pumped on roids but who knows how good he would've been? he's dead we'll never know.

now as for:
>can I take steroids while taking anti-depressants

you can but i'm betting you'll just fuck up your life kid.

Attached: vyvan le.jpg (768x768, 70K)

Jesus christ
I'm in love.

X was a bitch and died a bitch

Attached: 1518729712653.jpg (600x600, 46K)

What are you around 16? Yeah he was fit by normie standards esp young girls, also you DO NOT NEED SSRI'S I'm telling you my guy from my past experience! I was on them for 3months and cut it off and was better then ever.

do not fall for the SSRI jew

Attached: cringe compilation.jpg (1440x1033, 247K)

Wouldn't expect any less faggotry from /fa/
seriously fuck off back to your containment board with your gay little thinspo threads you queer

Who is this shitskin junky and why does anyone care?

I don't know what the fuck the kikes did to you zoomers but it was something.

X was based and redpilled that's why they killed him off. Same with Based Michael Jackson

based and redpilled

X had some really nice insertions and he already looked good as a dyel natty. He could've been pretty good at bodybuilding but we'll never know, you also have to remember he wasn't very tall. So even if he did look good he wouldn't be as respected on here as Zyzz was. And I agree, I know a lot of people still hate it but imo he had some very nice music where you could feel what he felt(although it was a bit narcissistic at times). I personally liked his more aggressive songs but I'll admit Jocelyn Flores and Save Me were very refreshing and kind of speaks to what this upcoming generation is feeling. This is my opinion as a 21 yo zoomer. Oh and don't do roids whole taking antidepressants, will definitely fuck with you brain chemicals. Maybe just take Test and see if it helps with your depression. Fuck anything but antidepressants

>could've he been a bodybuilding inspiration to millions moreso than Zyzz?
No. He's too short.

XXXTentacioff.