This is a good suicide note ?

Trad:
Sorry,i can't take it anymore, i can't feel anything, no more feelings, just the void, i am empty, i am nothing, just another mistake i n this fucked up world, there is nothing for me here,

Don't be sad, it's been a long time i'm already dead.

Attached: IMG_20180811_224750.jpg (3000x4000, 1.55M)

last part is good but you should also add a joke

DO NOT KILL YOURSELF

Go out and travel even without money go hobo
and you'll see that life isn't so bad

sounds pretty stupid. dont leave a note. pointless.

yes that what i said to myself but i thinks my parents gonna get mad i i live anything

that don't work

dumb and edgy

That last part with "sorry for being born" is just stupid, the rest is fine. don't apologize to people you know don't want an apology from you.

C'est assez basique jean

okay nice thanks !

Worked for me and a couple of friends

Apres jai pas etait tres special donc sa passe

to that "don't be sad part" maybe add something like "it's ok for me to go, I will finally find piece etc", otherwise it isn't really clear why they would have a reason not to be sad.

This my friend. Pls don't be a child about this...

okay i gonna change that part

>fucked up world

very generic line, don't kill yourself anyway

Notes are for faggots and attention whores (=females) that don't plan to actually kill themselves. Only thing you might want to leave are instructions as to what to do with your body and possessions and shit. Everything else is just narcissistic drivel for females.

please post again when you have revised it, I'm curious.

I don't want you to do it user. The void in the mind is hard feeling that I too struggled with, but it's possible to get out of it. Don't be too harsh to yourself about what you feel. You do still have feelings for someone if you're leaving notes to them and even posting them here. It's okay to have these feelings, it's okay to want that someone notices you. There's so much you could do. If you think that your life is completely horrible, wouldn't that mean that even the smallest things can make it a bit more tolerable? Even the simple stuff like food and enterntainment can make life better. It sounds stupid but life is like that. Just try it. You literally have nothing to lose if you're thinking about suicide. You can kill yourself some other day if you feel like it, for today just do something you like.

>Everything else is just narcissistic drivel
nothing wrong with narcissistic drivel though.

i already try but everything i like is just boring know, its like everything have change nothing make me feel anymore.

>Even the simple stuff like food and enterntainment can make life better. It sounds stupid
Yes, it does.

You're going in the wrong direction; do something like this, left in a stamped and addressed envelope next to your body:

By the time you get this, I may already be dead. I've made some dangerous enemies, and they're coming for me. They'll probably try to make it look like I killed myself, but know I would never give up and do that.

The other letter I mailed will give you clues as to who they are, and how you can protect yourself. I've set things up where it will be mailed for me by a trusted friend if I fail to check in.

Be careful, and know I love you.

Non user, ne fais pas ca stp

pourquoi ?
comment sa c'est pas originale la putain d'ta race

Y'a pas de bonne note de suicide

Don't die please I love you - May God be with you!!

God hate us all and you don't fucking love me stop saying shit like that to stranger.

Donne ton discord, on peut en discuter.

Someone translate, I don't speak frog.

Trop tard pour sa

If you're a girl I'll love you origino

Only faggots leave suicide notes. Just do it. Don't leave any faggy shit.

Attention whore even in death. Good riddance.

Yes you right this is shit anyway

Pretty good, i give it 4 baguettes out of five

Arghg allez, je dis pas que je vais y te faire changer davis hein..Mais, juste pour parler. Un moment.

Don't do it, idiot. The younger you are the dumber you are to be on the ledge. You'll see later.

>The younger you are the dumber you are to be on the ledge. You'll see later.
See what later? I tried to kill myself 8 years ago and my life hasn't gotten any better since then.

dsl jy vais, je prend ma bouteille de rhum et mon pochtard de weed je vais juste ecouter mes musiques pefere en attendant que je me vide de mon sang, salut a toi sale francais et continue d essayer d'aider les gens

Thanks everyone for you're answer i go into the forest in my favorite place where i gonna cut myself when i smoke some of my last blunt and listening my favorite music
adios R9K

adios, based frog with cool trips. hope you'll have it easier in the next life.

I was an angst-filled no-hoper for a long time. Didn't see any point in anything. I got over it without any major change in external circumstances and became very happy in my late 30s.

Il y a deux fautes dorthographes.

haha, I know that reference.

Start praying the Jesus Prayer regularly. Do it every night as you go to sleep. You don't have to understand or feel it in the beginning. Just do it. Regularly and over a long period of time. It will change your life. It changed mine.

>Seigneur Jesus Christ, Fils de Dieu, aie pitie de moi, pecheur.

>Changed life
>Still on Jow Forums
Kek

I agree, no onions

Feel free to mock me. I come here from time to time because a lot of people here feel hopeless.

Kind of gay. Don't leave a note so everyone who ever did any harm to you can feel a little guilt.

Non stop les lettres c le pire bail genre ca fait juste bouffon. TU veux vraiment t en aller, bah pars. DIs que t en as marre tu pars faire une autre vie ailleurs (apres tu va mourrir dans ton coin tranquille) mais stop le "bouhou desoleeee svp m en voulez pas" en plus c le pire truc pour donner du remors a tes parents. Respecte toi et respecte les.

There is a meteor shower in France tomorrow. Stay alive and watch it.

Attached: A628DFE6-C8AD-4A03-8333-951323391406.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Au pire il se tue pas et boom aucun soucis.

that's a nice picture, user. mind if i save it?

>dOnT kIlL yOuRsElF oWpEe LiFe Is AmAzInG tRuSt Me BrO jUsT

>BeE

>uRsElF

t. new age faggots in this thread

Attached: 1508742995003.png (620x581, 16K)

Ouais apres faut que OP soit OK avec ca. Perso j me ballek il fait ce qu il veux si il veux faire du mal autour de lui par sa connerie profonde, bah qu il le fassse. Je serait heureux d aprendre qu il a change de descision neanmoins.

so many frenchies tf

Salut, tu mets ta famille en ruine pour des problemes temporaires. Je ne peux pas tarreter, mais penses a la peine que tu causeras a ceux qui taiment.