5 more hours and i get sleep

5 more hours and i get sleep

Attached: tired.jpg (384x383, 20K)

Your threads are really annoying. Please stop spamming for attention.

thank you for attention dummy

this
but he obviously won't stop cause this is the most meaningful his life ever felt so I'll just have to resort to the filter soon

same. it sucks now but at least my sleep schedule will be fixed

getting replies from loser r*dditors isn't all thaaat great

hrrrr feivee morwwee eahourssz till sleepy time haHAHHShahhhahahahuehuehehahahuuauhuah
>gay anime picture

II haveee an inTerestinG pErsonalitY. I watcH ANime and Play VIdYA

i am so great aren't i
lol true

Attached: ack.png (132x124, 33K)

You're just saying that to be smug though. No good person enjoys attention from losers.

"moon sadboy"
fuck i cringed hard

Attached: 1529318913404.png (872x632, 325K)

Sadboys 2001

o

it is very funny i like it a lot
wow you're pretty weak

Attached: 52.png (1170x1088, 316K)

>ashleyfag

oh nononononnononononono

Attached: 1532114249625.jpg (640x800, 58K)

i know
really i am just perfect

It'll be only very shortly funny. Every minute you'll get more anxious for another reply and then be dejected when your threads die.

Why can't you sleep now?

good that way my threads will be a loser free zone

Attached: 136.jpg (248x294, 45K)

i must fix my sleeping schedule because i say so

>loser free
what about you tho? still 1 left

yes you are a loser. why are you still here?

Attached: 12.jpg (600x450, 158K)

i am simply too epic to be a loser, user. sorry. i succeed.

Attached: dab.png (1016x725, 42K)

>another tripfag poser trying really hard to force himself
>has SADBOY in his trip
>is a faux mentally ill lowercase poster with an overly aggressive buzzword fuelled reply template
did i miss anything? cringe

Stay strong! How'd you end up in this situation?

from being NEET

Attached: 13.jpg (592x512, 50K)

>lowercase poster with an overly aggressive buzzword fuelled reply template
either had an absent father/raised by single mother or got molested in the family
try to be more mindful

get a hobby you pathetic self-important teenage waste of space
faggots like you need to be waterboarded in front of a national tv audience

thank you for more unwanted but appreciated attention anons
my hobby is making you tards screech

Attached: 23.jpg (592x512, 58K)

>makes a thread dedicated to announcing his sleep schedule
>i don't want your attention
i can imagine the smell of your bedroom right now

i showered, vacuumed and did laundry all in 1 day (today) so it is smellin pretty good right now

i am doing this as a self goal to keep track you just love getting my (You)'s

Attached: 85.jpg (592x512, 49K)

wow congratulations on doing what a normal person does five times a week after a month of putting it off
i bet the dopamine rush to your entertainment starched brain is exhilarating
pop in a new yung lean track (lol) and ride out the thirty minutes of feeling what having a present father figure may have been like

Why is it that being NEET does that? I'll still try to sleep at a regular time but bedtimes just get later and later. I'm not the guy arguing with you in this thread btw.

ew you listen to wigger core AND you're butthurt lmao

>sadboy
yeah okay carlos you're not fooling anyone here

because staying up late is comfy but then you sleep in and everything gets ruined

sorry i listen to good music only
you're getting awful boring
GET MORE MAD if you want more of my attention

Attached: 142.png (740x640, 195K)

mmm me sleep late with no ambition while watching pedo anime while ALSO trying to make a name for myself on this shittiest board on this website make me brain feel good

me should do it for another three or four years and worry about consequences of my smoothbrained hormone fueled teenage behaviour later

me feel warm and good now and this all grug care about

get a trade or skill and work on that estrogenic voice you culture asphyxiated no-name

in my formative years i used to see hundreds of you faggots on normie sites like facebook with "SADBOY" set as your middle name daily

you are not special or unique and it's a shame you had no strong male figure to tell you that before others could

now dismiss me as mad or butthurt or some other youtube buzzword and continue living in fantasy world for a few more years

Attached: 1533841298132.png (331x385, 162K)

I can't even sleep in. My even with the blinds closed the sunlight wakes me up.

What do you listen to? Post some links?

you DESTROYED him

original

Attached: p06wsvivYg1vslzrao.png (350x350, 232K)

i was here to see if there were any threads about the plane suicider but i was met with another whiny cunt who fears everyone but his own hubris
i'm sick of seeing grown men shrug off their responsibilities and partake in this shit

lmao retards i am so good at this and i thought i wasn't even trying
add me here if you want to talk about music
superior#0854

>ur mad

expected

maybe you'll recall my words when you face the same reality check i did in a few years

Attached: 1533991241434.jpg (1000x1000, 617K)

they will feel a bitter dilacerating regret later in life when they look back at this, so you shouldn't bother
let time take its toll

years ago i was spared the full consequences of my own teenage self destructive autism by swallowing similar advice

the hubris one builds from surrounding themselves with fake internet friends all day puts them beyond saving sometimes i suppose

stop projecting yourself onto me user it's not nice
i have nothing to regret i only gain from this!!

another youtube buzzword
the mark of a real r*dditor is someone who only looks outward across the hellworld they've made for themselves

lol retard it's not a buzzword if you're literally doing it
do you even know what the word means ?
you should at least be this smart
disappointing

nothing more r*ddit than a username or identifier of some sort on a website known for anonymity and discussions based around anonymity
have a shred of self awareness before posting

you said it
as long as these people have their discord anime friends to give them attention (if you can even call it that. have you seen some discord chats filled with these spergs? everybody is saying something while nobody is actually paying attention to any other besides themselves) they can sleep at night
what they don't realize is that they're living their prime. the phase that is considered the most important and most cherished in anybody's life
when they reach their late 20s and look back at what they teenage years consisted they will evolve into the suicidal posters who come here out of desperation to hear some feels good excuse of an advice every now and then

only smart and true thing you posted so far, good job !
i got no friends lol

Attached: g.png (156x148, 18K)

>i got no friends lol
doesn't matter. i bet you are in look of this very kind and will take the first chance you get to be part of a similar heartless and shallow bond like this
i bet this was or is your intention when you woke up today and decided that you would act as insuferable as possible

i've seen them because i took place in them a few years back, it's a pit of feigned giant egos and giant boots with tiny feet to fill them
i do wonder how "squandered youth" looked back in 1990 or even the early 2000s, nobody had the tools to destroy themselves emotionally so easily without even realising it
it really is "suffering in silence" when the person suffering isn't even aware they are

i think maybe english isn't your first language or your retarded because you lost me
but i'm too uninterested to reply to your dumb shit anymore
sadly you are the one who is unaware user

but i am going to go for a while, very tired and bored
you 2 love birds should kiss

I fucking love Toga holy shit

i was doing replying to you when you agreed that you were r*ddit
stop trying to tug at my shirt, littleman, i've said and read all i needed to

you are patehtic
you got me to reply once but it hurts to imagine how desperate yo uare gonna go from now on when I start instantly hiding your threads from now on
judging by the laughable ratio of posts:posters of this thread I would say it won't be beautiful
last generous (You) from me you failure of a faggot

STOP being so asspounded over a tripfag fucking degenerates

Holy fucking Christ I can't believe you fell for this for over an hour

How did you make this mess

put your trip back on and stop pretending you made this thread for people to wreck your shit

you looking for a bf?

You are fucking enraged and it's gold
Did cvnka break your pathetic heart or something

*im going to bed guys bye!!!*
*sits around in a dead thread to defend himself from online meanies and bullies*

Rejected by a tranny lol

Haha only 3 for me