Tfw you will never take acid with qt teen and have fun then end of night sex with cuddles

tfw you will never take acid with qt teen and have fun then end of night sex with cuddles

why live

Attached: 4L_hMozb2ug.jpg (600x860, 71K)

Sex on acid is overrated.

Sex on MDMA is an otherworldly experience though.

I suspect sex on heroin would make my head explode.

Yeah, but acid is a truly bonding experience, MDMA sex feels really good, but acid sex I feel would be more wholesome

I tried acid twice, once i lived my own death. shits rough for the wrong people
Sex on mdma is basically impossible

sounds like something you would want to do with a gf and not some rando, no?

you would just throw up and get really dizzy on heroin since it is a downer, sex on meth would be literally to the most pleasurable experiences on earth, since just taking the substance by itself is 3 times more pleasurable than heroin and something like 9 times more pleasurable than sex

do you feel like you grew, though? have you unlocked any answers about yourself or life?

>tfw you will never take acid with qt teen
Been there
>have fun then end of night sex with cuddles
Oh...

Btw what's you autists obsession with cuddling? I don't think its sex what you people crave but affection.

Ill never forget the night I fed my now ex wife 7 tabs of the good shit only for her to start looping screaming and rubbing the leftover currywurst into my logitech g700 mouse.

Attached: 1528314414181.png (1050x1000, 605K)

>you autists
>you people
Good use of wording to deliberately separate yourself from people who post on r9k. It's almost like you aren't browsing and posting on r9k, faggot

>implying I can get myself to have sex with someone to begin with

>separate yourself from people who post on r9k
Let's be real for a second, no one gives a fuck about each other here so drop the sense of camaraderie for a minute.

Nah, it's more like nobody gives a fuck about you because not only are you an unlovable abomination of a human, but you also shit on others who could potentially relate to you. You are literally worse than waste, and i completely understand why you browse this board.

Have fun with your internet friends then buddy.

Attached: 532.gif (500x210, 1.07M)

Have fun with your normie memes. I hope you keep browsing this board.

sex on lsd is amazing

every time ive taken LSD ive ended up alone in some remote location. used to wonder what it would be like to share that sort of experience with another person

>I don't think its sex what you people crave but affection.
News at 11 o'clock
Wow, we got a real sherlock over here. Glad you could use your two brain cells for once in your life you dumb fucking faggot

>tfw you will never take acid

Where can I get some? The only drug ive ever seen anyone have or use is weed.

Attached: 1531033322721.jpg (546x768, 85K)

Shit, guess you didn't actually learn anything from all that acid you're implying you took. Sad.

I dropped acid 2 times both times with the same friend.
Second time around we took at least 300ug each. The guy was like 30-40 kilos skinnier than me so I think that's why he got overwhelmed by the experience and went into psychedelic psychosis at some point. During the trip he:
>Started jerking off in front of me
>Wanted to have sex with me/rape me (im a straight guy)
>sprayed ketchup all over himself and then thought it was blood, I told him "dude chill it's just ketchup" so he calmed down and smeared it everywhere in panic as he realized how fucked up it was
>Took all his clothes off
>Wanted to kill me (well he was way smaller than me and in a fucking psychosis at the moment so it wasn't really hard to defend myself)
>Rushed out of the room and started beating one of my family members that was home
>tried to drown himself with bottled water
>crawled into bathroom and tried to drink bleach or some other shit, luckily for him I was human enough and saved him before he took a sip
>Has eaten cat food and then puked it out on his dick

>He did all this like it was some sort of fetish, he was constantly masturbating and got even more turned on as I was trying to calm him down
>Ambulance and police arrived, he was handcuffed and taken into hospital

>Later the same night his mother said to me that he might die
>tfw he got out of hospital next morning
>tfw he doesn't remember anything
>tfw im left with PTSD and I still have nightmares about that night

That faggot ruined a trip for me. And it was really good clean stuff, I felt amazing and had amazing visuals all over the place and it would've been perfect if he wasn't there.

Before I went into total isolation I made sure his every friend knew the story. He has no friends now.

i take acid with my qt 29 year old gf which starts and ends with snuggles

:)

>sex on heroin
heroin is probably better than being alive, let alone sex

which is why I won't do it, cause I don't need to know that shit

In short, you gave a friend a dose that was too big for him and then humiliated him as punishment...

Also
>thinking acid is lethal
Hohoho, user

>That faggot ruined a trip for me.
he sounds fucked
but you sound like a piece of shit

He took it himself, in my house. He was insisting on taking it day before we were planning to, he was so hyped about it. I didn't talk him into taking it, if so, he talked me into it.
I know it's not lethal. How did you even come up with this.

Once I noticed there was something wrong I gave him some benzos and it didn't help shit.

you can easily, and i mean easily get some on deep web i think or just ask weed buddies

I get it, I can't really blame him for what happened but I can't help myself, I think during that night it was his real self, just his consciousness pouring out of him. And the thing he did with puking and spitting on his dick didn't seem like something you come up with on the run, it really seemed like he did it before and it just disgusted me in every way and I feel anger that a friend I thought I knew was that fucked up. I didn't get into much detail earlier because it would take forever to write up all things that happened, but there is way more

That does sound fucked

I've done a lot of drugs
and I even sucked some dicks, but I would never do what he did.... it doesn't really add up. LSD shouldn't make someone act like that

that sounds more like alcohol

I took acid with some blonde chick. We didn't do anything really really intimate but it was cool. Never saw her again after that. Didn't really even know who she was before that day. I hate my life. I like to think she was just a schizo hallucination so it would be easier for me to bear never seeing her again after that. Maybe I was too beta to get her contact. Whatever.

Acid is dangerous if you're in a bad mental state user. I played russian roulette with my sanity and lost, I shouldn't have taken any psychedelics considering I've got a family history of schizophrenia. Now I've been diagnosed with drug induced psychosis and live on disability pension. Thank god Australia has a good welfare system for people who can't work

actually, you very much can. but mostly likely you'll have to be the dealer.

To this day I wonder what really happened in his brain. If it was the drug, i would act at least in some way, somewhat like him. But that's the thing. It was quality stuff.
It may be that he has a real disorder he's trying to hide. You know, he always seemed like there was something wrong with him(there always was something wrong with me as well so we could kind of relate). His moves were unnatural, like he'd be anxious, stressed or uncomfortable all the time. When he wasn't hanging out with me, he was sitting home all the time playing some flights simulator, which was weird because I invited him multiple times to play vidya with me and some our other friends. It's one of the things that I found unsettling about him- he was obsessed with becoming a pilot, fuck, even his wallpaper was some boeing.
If I had to guess I would say that he has Asperger's and he was on some kind of medication that combined with lsd messed him up. I asked him about it after the accident but he denied it.

Point being, DON'T take psychedelics if there is anything wrong with your psyche. Educate yourself first. I always made sure I knew do's and don'ts before taking any psychoactive substance and nothing ever happened strictly to me. It's the other people. Fuck people.

I'm considering dropping acid to help my depression, but I haven't yet because I'm a pussy who doesn't want irreversible trauma from a bad trip

Should I just fuck it and do anyways or wait until I'm in a better state of mind

lsd is the quite possibly the most overrated drug in existence

enjoy the feeling that all organic material is nothing but tiny machines and that you're culpable to die at any second

i took mushrooms today for that exact reason

but i'm a seasoned drug user

honestly LDS is easier to deal with than shrooms, but it is very important to feel safe and KNOW that the drug is non toxic. These drugs allow your mental state to affect your physical state... this can be powerful and if you panic can result in physical symptoms. It is important to realize you are ok

However, research has shown that certain people should not take these drugs. if you have a strong family history of schizophrenia, you should reconsider. OR if you've ever had a psychotic break.

I found it to be the complete opposite

mushrooms felt like coming home to the earth. lsd felt like some chemical brain hijacking my mind

If it's depression only, I think it can either help you or you will have a good time during the trip and then come back to normal. You taking any meds? Some SSRI type ones may cause acid to not work. As I said earlier- read about it. If you decide to do it, make sure you wont have any important stuff to do on the same day, make sure you feel good about taking it. Set and setting-google it.

>sex on meth would be literally to the most pleasurable experiences on earth,
i've never had sex while on molly, but meth marathon sex is fucking incredible. most guys can't perform when on meth. the trick is you have to catch it at the very beginning of the come down phase. thats when you get super horny. your sexual energy comes and goes, ebbs and flows like waves coming to shore at the beach. it takes some practice but if you can master your timing, you catch the wave and surf it to shore. it's easy to have love making sessions last 8+ hours using this method. there are only 2 things i miss about doing meth, and the marathon sex was one of them.

Coke is better for getting sex.
Women just can't handle it for some reason.

this
let's not count our chickens before they hatch

>coke is better

I dunno man, I get waaay to fucked up on blow to fuck

I can't stop talking, pacing and being an all around lunatic when I do blow.

bro you did give him 7 tabs, dont put the blme on him

>Before I went into total isolation I made sure his every friend knew the story. He has no friends now.
You're a piece of shit.

It was like 150ug per tab and we had 5 total so we split aight I didn't shove it up his throat please stop saying that thank you

I don't disagree
originality

> everlone social rejects crave affection
Was it hard to find the of sum 2 and 2?