I want to fuck and kill cvnka

That is all i want in this bitch of a earth

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/768895959
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you wanna stick your dick in this?

Attached: piety.jpg (750x1322, 221K)

Hnnnng Cvnka-sama I want you to take my cummies and then kill me

Attached: giphy (2).gif (450x450, 102K)

lmao, that's her? no thanks
>dood self harm XD

Who the fuck is that. Cvnka is a chink

That's what he really looks like, sorry bro
Maybe you saw one of his many catfish images

Attached: pietycvnka.jpg (1199x1094, 549K)

Wrong Cvnka is more of an idea than an actual person

Attached: FlickeringAfraidIcelandichorse.gif (500x281, 823K)

Timestamp proof. Zero chance that random tranny is them

This cvnka never posts real pics so unless i see video evidence with her voice and timestamped its not them

You're obviously infatuated with her new identity. You are merely a pawn to her little game user :(

Attached: 1517065027_tumblr_oxqq6eR7QA1rlztz4o1_500.gif (500x282, 947K)

Sure. She is an enigma. There's so much misinformation that even if the truth came out nobody would know

piety stop selfshilling to seem cool

Thats why they are appealing

Whatever the case you shouldn't assume she's is asian. I only enjoy cvnka from afar I don't like being a part of her shenanigans. She is like a piece of art in a museum. It's comparable to interaction with dangerous animals, you like seeing them in the zoo but wouldn't want to be inside their cage. I think that's why a lot of people become hostile, because they feel vulnerable to the mystery that is cvnka

She is confirmed asian or white, when she did her irl livestream in january

Prove it post it link it

I dont have it. Ask her australian orbiter he recorded it

But Chai, Hans and Vix are such better orbiting material

Two trannies and a 50 year-old how about no

They're not trannies though.

Nobody actually has pics of Cvnka? I kinda thought she was a trap due to her voice.

Chai is mtf and hans is ftm both are lame. If vix was younger she would be okay choice

See
Sorry to break it to people who want to orbit him but that's what you get, that's literally him. There's no mystery, it's just another tranny hon. Who cares?

I heard a supposed recording of her voice but when i heard her talk on twitch it sounded nothing like it sounds like a female

What is the name of that australian orbiter?

His name is nobody

Zero chance its them. That pic comes up on Google image search

>protecting some random orbiter
Ok faggot

That was his name "nobody"

It only comes up in other threads about cvnka. Its him dude, you got played, get over it.

She is cute! CUTE!
SO CUTE!

It only comes up in posts by you trying to shill it as them. Why you keep trying to push this shitty meme is beyond me

he larped as this girl on /b/ dumbass orbiter

Prove it there is zero evidence that she even posted this person once

i'm not going through mountains of /b/ archives just to prove a dipshit orbiter wrong

but maybe someone else will
just search for piety/cvnka keywords on /b/ from early this year

>you
Im not the guy you replied to and i doubt its one person posting that pic

Also
>shifting the goalposts
You tried to argue that it cant be him because it shows up in reverse search. I pointed out that makes no sense because it only shows up in other cvnka threads

It doesn't exist your just a bad trolling with something against them

I know Hans' kinda wants to be a guy. But she hasn't transitioned at all.

Is Chai actually a guy on HRT? I would've never guessed desu. She looks like a chick in her pics.

It also shows up in a thread on /v/ an entire year ago with other pics of that person and no mention or even hints that its cvnka

fuck you nigger it does exist

>I dont have it.
then it's just a rumor like everything else

For the sake of arguement lets say they did post it as them. They posted as so many different people and constantly change their personality how could you even claim this specific one is them when it has even less evidence than the others

Because the others are cute 8/10-10/10 girls, she doesn't save any images except cute cis girls and toga/anime images so when there's a tranny image mixed in with them it really makes you think

thebarchive.com/b/thread/768895959
that's a thread where she larps as someone completely different

Because those other girls are confirmed as random girls from the internet. Plus they're all cis. This one "girl" is a tranny, and cant be found anywhere else except when cvnka posted him

She has posted as boys girls and trans of variety degree of quality. Also no proof she ever even posted as them
That picture was never confirmed or denied
Only 1 was ever confirmed not to be her the rest were never found. And as i just said you are a newfag if you didnt even know about all the times she pretended to be femboys and trannies

If you get into her server then befriend nobody and mouthy. They have real pics of her. The previously mentioned guy, nobody, is her bf. Keep orbiting her, losers. They're laughing at you while talk about her in these threads.

This was on her instagram a few months ago. She deleted it and went private after I posted it on here.

Attached: 30915542_539076376486080_2789579746923511808_n.jpg (494x494, 29K)

That's her boyfriend, numbnuts. Hes laughing at you guys for orbiting his girlfriend.

That's literally his discord tag, noodle noggin.

I thought the bitch was a lesbian
and he's a cuck anyways so why's he laughing

She just pretends to be a lesbian so you orbiters stop bothering her. They just want to be left alone. How is he a cuck? Is that just a word you use for a guy that has what you can never get?

>dating a literal who attention whore thot
>how is he a cuck
found the orbiter