Tfw you get stoned, play vidya, order Grubhub and have sex with your girl friend all weekend

>tfw you get stoned, play vidya, order Grubhub and have sex with your girl friend all weekend

Seriously girl friend mode is the shit.

Attached: CDB3F040-9E06-47F5-BC27-90AD6F6ECD63.jpg (782x1024, 157K)

honestly sounds kind of boring

congratulations, if you actually do this it means that you are the exact average person in the developed world. You are truly exactly like most others, how does it feel to be just another person?

not op but I would give anything to be the most boring and average person ever but actually feel happy from time to time

After working all week all I want is boring.

So most of you losers are less than average lol.

I never knew The Golden God used to bang her. Nice.

thank god someone said it

you think be brought her out on the water, alone with someone she barely knows at night miles away from land

dude, there is no such thing as less than average, that doesnt even make any sense. you are literally the most common person in the developed world, so uninteresting and boring that you will be forgotten without a doubt. you are the true loser here, willingly being just another face walking around. how does it feel to know that millions and millions of other people have done exactly what you do? must feel great there champ, id give ANYTHING to be you.... not

>having sex
>expending your bodys energy on recreational sex

lmao

Screw you G

SAYs the stay at home son virgin loser with 98 IQ.

dude you literally know nothing about me despite the fact that im on r9k at this very moment, you just posted your life story on here and i just made fun of you, who is the real loser here champ?

>deliberately omit details about his life because he knows he will be judged and he can't compete
The absolute level of this cope.

Attached: 1444796719264.jpg (650x423, 112K)

holy shit normies get so triggered over just being told there's nothing special about them lmao

I was sitting on my balcony the other afternoon and I overheard this group of three people talking (a girl and a guy who were possibly a couple, and another guy), they were also smoking weed, I knew so because I could smell it.

I looked at the reflection of the opposite building to see them, a few stories up sitting across from eachother and talking. It seemed like the couple were making fun of the single guy almost, and he left shortly after I'd observed that which reassured me that I could have been right. T minus 5 minutes later, the man and woman were having a retarded screaming match at eachother about how the other one didn't take one seriously or some gay shit like this. It ended with the woman leaving and the guy sobbing and smoking more weed alone on the balcony.
What I learned from this is that I'd rather just be sitting on my balcony alone than with a shitty girlfriend who will just shriek at me, and also that OP is a faggot.

what are you talking about man? this isnt facebook, the nature of this website is to remain anonymous, seen clearly by the fact that every single posters name starts off as ANONYMOUS...
you truly are a sad sight to see, have fun with your girlfriend and weed man it seems like you totally arent insecure at all and have a great life... not

It is clear my life made you jealous and bitter. If not you would not even have responded but moved on with your life. Have you showered yet today? Your mom / grandma probably hates you and wishes you would get a job and move out or kill yourself.

Attached: 141CE841-DEFC-451F-A9BF-D194C13BD1FE.jpg (800x430, 48K)

man i literally explained why i posted, to make fun of you and laugh to myself, some crazy guy essentially speaking to a wall and not realizing how pointless doing so is will not bother me

Holy shit automatic stay at home sons get triggered by normies having sex

You responded because your own life is depressing. If you were happy you would never have responded. My post triggered you. Go take a shower stinky.

i feel like youre going to lose sleep over this internet rebuttal

>op doesnt realize hes arguing with FBI

lolll hes right about that part about losing sleep yknow.

t. fresco the perpetually tired wagie

My girlfriend and I go out and buy pokemon cards, have a few drinks, play Pokemon cards with my friend a bit, and start a fire in the backyard. After all of this is done she takes my cummies.
My version of the GF is a little bit better than yours.

Nope. My girl friend and I play MTG. Not that faggy PokEmon shit lmao.

>I'm a normie
Thanks, I wasn't aware.

Lol k Pokemon pedophile. I am not a Normie. You are just a turbo loser.

You're claiming you're better because you're a normie. That's about the most normie thing a normie like you could do, normie.

normies getting triggered, damn that's the last thing I expect here

God it would suck to be an autistic man, I'm glad I was born attached to a vagina so I could find someone who would play vidya, smoke weed, and cuddle me regardless of how much a degenerate I am. #blessed