What do you think about Huel and other powdered complete foods?

Gonna have a very busy time so I can't cook and can't waste time having a lunch break, so I'm gonna get some Huel and see if that makes the trick and keeps me full.

Also, I want to avoid food comas

Attached: Huel-Range-Homepage-US_2d1947bc-f5e3-4720-b4e3-d7f30be88e66.png (845x549, 462K)

Eating baby food is the ultimate indignity.

I used to for a cut, but ate veggies too, not bad desu.
You get used to eating liquid and broccoli after a week.

I'm used to drink "baby food" in form of protein powder, user. If it tastes good and fills me, it will be good.

Nice, that's my objective as well. Maintenance during 15 days and then using the rest for a easy cut, taking into account that every shake provides 500 kcal and drinking two of them and a pair of protein shakes would be enough to be healthy and keep losing weight.

Stupid. A sign of a failing culture. This is the bitcoin of food. I would never let this stuff touch my lips. Death to California. San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Los Angeles all need to be razed to the fucking ground.

Huel works pretty okay. I drink it before work, but only replace one meal with it every day. Keeps me full at a labor job for 3 to 4 hours

Honestly why not just eat either cat or dog food? Probably a lot cheaper than that onions meal replacer shit.

>bitcoin of food
but bitcoin is successful

I have it and honestly I really enjoy the taste, the my only problem is that when I use the shaker bottle there's always a bit of it that clumps up and refuses to dissolve.

I overpaid for mine, came out to $2.5 a serving. Cost wise it's not amazing, but it's not a rip off either.

SAT THAT TO MY PORTFOLIO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 106K)

bruh, bitcoin got jewed out because of what happened with the exchanges.

I think I'm going to try it for weight loss. Bland stuff will change my approach to food in general. However I'm thinking about turning it keto. From what they have on their site it's doable by mixing the stuff with whey and some coconut flakes to boost protein and fat content while carbs stay the same.

I know that there is a stigma about s o y, stuff about estrogens and how they slowly turn you feminine. I can't really verify or debunk the stuff, but I wouldn't risk going 100% huel/onions long term.

for my next cut I'm going to fall for the fasting meme and try that for 1-2 weeks. Want to see if I have the willpower for it, and I want to see if it's actually muscle-sparing or if I'm going to lose like a year's worth of gains falling for this shit.

I should have mentioned I want to try the huel stuff as a refeed during fasting. I'm a complete slob right now, I'm completely unused to cooking myself, I'm sure if I started fasting today all my eventual refeeds would be at McDonald's. My hope is with fasting I won't ruin myself even when eating this stuff, and with those smoothies my "diet" will be at least close to balanced.

Honestly it's bland but I really enjoy the taste, like I genuinely enjoy drinking the stuff. The vanilla flavor is great but not overpowering, and 1/3 of the calories are coming from fat so that makes it taste good. I don't think I could eat it for every meal, but for breakfast on the go it's perfect.

Also there's no onions in huel, it's Oats, Pea Protein, flax seeds, mct oil, and sunflower seed oil. Now some people say flax seeds are like onions, but honestly if you're not a fat lazy fuck it's really not a problem.

*** Sorry I'm an idiot I was thinking Onions but I wrote onions. There's no Onions in Huel. ***

Lol... okay now I know i'm a retard and Jow Forums is just replacing one word with another...

You don't use Jow Forums. You've outed yourself. You're a shill.

Based.
Stop drinking milk.

nice one retard

I was actually using 3 packed scoops of this every morning in my protein shake. Helps add some nutritional value and hella protein. I would put in 2 scoops of choco protein powder, 3 packed scoops of huel, ice, and then whole milk. Was a bretty good brekfast desu

I try to help people and this is what I get

HUEL DOES NOT OWN MY ASS

mashed up slave food.

Seems fine to me, macros are good, just make sure to supplement your micros or eat enough vegetables. Jews hate the brand so they must be doing something right