How big do you think this guy's arms are?

I'm more of an oly lifter. I have never done bicep isolation. I added barbell curls last week just for fun on off days. I'm hoping bicep growth won't interfere with my front squats. Anyways, how big would you say this guy's arms are? I've got 13.9 inch arms. How long would it take to get them to pic related's size?

Attached: Chad Marine Security.png (475x677, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3RvPtszzoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

A few years, as well as possibly going back in time and getting new parents

Bout 19-22 inches
As for you arms?
2-3 years if you don't give a fuck about living to 45.

Around 6 weeks, maybe sooner if the tren kicks in earlier.

>2-3 years if you don't give a fuck about living to 45.
So you're saying 2-3 years with steroids? PEDs are out of the question. How long natty?

Attached: Chad Marine police.png (995x715, 977K)

what's that from?

MPs are never chads

Too much bicep mass will very likely fuck up your flexibility for cleans. Biceps are really pretty useless for most sports.

Pretty much this.
Biceps aren't really used much at all outside of lifting yourself up and even than you lose flexibility.
Triceps however can continue to grow until freakish size before it fucks your movements up.

Try doing weighted chin-ups instead of curls. They are probably better than curls for an oly lifter.

lol don't work biceps meme cause theyl fuck up your lifts. Big Z has about 22inch arms and best ohp in world. it is extremely rare for someone get more then that like less then 0.1. percent.

source

Here's the sauce:
youtube.com/watch?v=n3RvPtszzoI

I know, but he looks like a Chad.

Attached: chad marine.png (1343x713, 1.11M)

why is he holding the stock over his shoulder?

18.5"
You wont get arms that big natty unless you go for fatceps

>why is he holding the stock over his shoulder?
grip training

Weighted chin ups, pull ups, close grip bp and french press are what you need for huge arms

>le reddit compounds are all u need for arms meme

You really think so?

Arm size is genetic. You can increase it only by 10% maximum with years of lifting.

U know that you have a max size limit depending on your bone and muscle belly size and insertions , right user?

ur not 15 years old and retarded right?

U know there are caluclations online that tell u ur exact max size based on your bodies information right?

btw that guy is on roids also as all high tier military guys are lmao

Why the fuck are arms so shit then? I thought arms were like the easy shit to train. You know those fucking curl bros with big arms who don't know what the fuck they're doing. Now all I'm hearing is that arms are super fucking slow to grow.

>btw that guy is on roids also as all high tier military guys are lmao
He's not high tier. Fuck I'm higher tier then him and I'm nothing special.

They look like mine which are 17.5"-18" at 6'5". At a normal height, that's like 16-17". Nowhere close to 19-22" lmao, stop dreamerbulking

Interesting. So I guess they take your bone structure and calculate how much muscle mass your physiology and proportions can sustain? What do 16.8 inch arms look like compared to OP's pic?

Attached: sizes.png (322x342, 10K)

>Nowhere close to 19-22" lmao, stop dreamerbulking
I never cared about biceps until I looked at that pic. 22 inches seemed ridiculous to me because my thighs are 22-23 inches around and they're certainly bigger than that dude's arms.

>wrist 6.5in
Imagine being destined to be a dyeal all your life

Attached: 153652435125.jpg (324x291, 15K)

arms are a very small muscle that is hard to train because of overtraining and u easily compensate by usong shoulders, back, etc all muscles in your body are fighting to help your arms so siloation is hard and ur arms size depends on the rest of your bodies size to begin with anyway

I have 5.9 inch wrists :)

wood elf people for life senpai

I'm basically built like Floyd Mayweather. We have all the same measurements. I've just put on a bit more muscle over the last couple years, but I'm still pretty small.

I thought my 8 inch wrists are small

It looks very good and is insaley hard to get to begin with, but not close to pic

8 inch wrists are like top 1% big ........... lmao big people really are stupid as fuck

Hahaha do you really believe that? This is as same as believing that 6'3 height is top 10%

What? Why did I get laughed on by Jow Forums/ users for having 7 inch wrists?

Yeah 19-22" is huge Bodybuilder area, that Guy is in the 16-18" range

A legit 6'3" is, a 6'3" on the Internet (6'1" irl) isn't

I'm disabled and I want arms that big. Is it possible with natural training?

I mean......... ? it is ? lmao 6'3 is about top 10 %

>high tier
>MP
Pick one. He's only higher than Logistics in the PoG heirarchy.

Shut your mouth kid. I am platoon commander. I could literally storm your house in less than an hour.

Yes, I've seen handicapped people with similar arms

I'm 5'10. That's what I meant by disabled.

it is ya butt hurt midget.

t. 6'5" winner

I am 6'3 which is the perfect male height.

Then it should be even easier to get arms like that

You can storm whatever you like, except the battlefield.

Because you're a PoG. And whatever else might be true, don't forget there is a boot-fuck Pvt more respectable than you.

Probably never with your genetics.

How do you know what's his genetics like?

he's asking this question, not him but he already implied it by what he said

>platoon commander
Okay there armchair ELL TEE.

Wow, I though my 9 inch horsecock was small.
Crazy, huh?

kek, started with 8 inches arms. 1.5 years in i got 16 inches.

>8 inch arms
>doubt.png

Is is possible. I had 13.4 inch arms when I started and I was still doing some physical work. Imagine someone who has shit genetics and sits in his room all day.