Should women lift weights ?

Should women lift weights ?

I've heard it causes problems with their reproductive physiology

Attached: PertinentUnpleasantBorzoi.webm (640x640, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jy8okAfB894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>men made for work
>women for hearing children
An omnipotent being literally gave us a user's manual for life and we're like, nah

>*bearing children

No. Even the strongest women are only as strong as the average guy after maybe 2 years at most of training. It’s literally pointless.

The problem is mostly when women fall into very low body fat range. They have a higher average body fat than men and if they get “shredded” by male standards, they’ll start having irregular periods and pregnancy complications.

From what? Light workout and moderate exercise? Or are you talking about competition level heavy lifting?

The former is good for all aspects of feminine health, the later dangerous (and for men too)

Women were not meant to hold heavy weight because it does fuck up their shit. Women who’ve been in the military that have done hikes with our standard pack have lost the ability to have kids.

Competition level athleticism generally, not necessarily just lifting. I know a female college rower and she doesn’t get regular periods. Most of her routine isn’t lifting.

>I've heard it causes problems with their reproductive physiology
show me actual data on that. No, varg is not a source.

> I know a female college rower and she doesn’t get regular periods.
That's not due to exercise. That's due to having too low body fat. Or possibly due to roids if she takes those.

Vargs video on this on YouTube had long list of sources. I think varg did a bait and switch, because in his video he says basically 'exercise' will cause women to piss and shit themselves, and does great damage when they deliver a child.

Then you go to the sources, and they are talking about competition level power lifting women, not your average gym Nancy.

The worst thing female casual exercise caused was they might pee their pants, which evidently isn't that rare for females? I have no clue.

But it was basically not a big deal, they might pee themselves in the gym big fucking deal. Varg made up the shitting themselves part maybe he's into scat.

going below a certain body fat percentage causes them to stop getting periods. anyone that thinks them lifting weights causes them to stop reproductive function is a fucking moron.

Low body fat which in my opinion is caused by too much exercise, as in competition, running or lifting, or being anorexic or vegan. That's my opinion what's yours?

aww look babees firs trole

are you gonna turn 360 degrees and walk away now? fucking retard

Attached: Nv64Y.jpg (200x275, 10K)

Most of this is true but the last sentence is the most true

>Another Jew invades Jow Forums
>Thinks he's funny

Shalom your not the first, hopefully after your suicide you will be the last bye

women cant protect their children

Attached: 1523156002985.png (474x711, 90K)

Lol you heard wrong. That's hilarious.

>The worst thing female casual exercise caused was they might pee their pants, which evidently isn't that rare for females? I have no clue.
Correct, it has to do with the anatomy of the female urethra. Incontinence issues aren't rare at all for them. Everyone's had that girlfriend who laughs so hard she pees, for example. It's just increased abdominal pressure.

>if you exercise your body fat will magically go so low that your hormones stop functioning properly
no

>they might pee themselves in the gym
Why don't they just go to the bathroom before going to the gym? the body doesn't produce much urine when you exercise

>Too much exercise, as in competition.

Then you twisted my words around like varg did. Are you the scatman Varg or just a dishonest postester anonanon?

Women should definitely lift weights. As multiple people have pointed out, the idea that weightlifting hampers fertility is complete fucking horseshit. Additionally, weightlifting builds bone density. This helps prevent osteoporosis later in life.

This is my thinking too.

Here is vargs video, he slams the golden one once again, paints this horrible picture about women working out....Sometimes I wonder whose side varg is on?

youtube.com/watch?v=jy8okAfB894

Low body fat is due to eating too little as in a caloric deficit. What the fuck is your obsession with Varg?

>tens of thousands of years of nomadic societies never existed

Attached: brainlet.jpg (411x337, 17K)