Why does this board change the word s o y to onions? Anyone kind enough to spend a moment of their time to tell me?

Why does this board change the word s o y to onions? Anyone kind enough to spend a moment of their time to tell me?

Attached: 35346865_619495801760236_3349385586715656192_n.jpg (750x749, 46K)

Big onions paid off the mods.

Shocked we haven't lost cuck yet.

Because fuck you that's why.

It was getting out of hand, every post that didn't agree with what was being said was called a s o y boy

t. basedboy

I'm legitimately angry that of all words they could have had filtered it to they decided on fucking onions which is annoying as shit because onions are actually discussed here quite often and it becomes confusing and annoying as hell because sometimes I cant figure if people are talking about S- O Y or actual onions anymore, this filter shouldn't be on fit eitherway because both are discussed in nutrition threads quite often and having these filters is just outright retarded then again chink mods are imbeciles.

Jow Forums started some propaganda about soi feminizing you so that all the femboys from /b/ would start eating it and then lose their estrogen. It's working for the most part, but it also leads to a lot of off-topic discussion which the mods thought would be hilarious to fuck with by changing buzzwords.

then why not filter basedboy?

GOT 'EM

niggercuck

I'm with you on that one. Pissed me the hell off.

(you) I didn't know about this filter. I'm fine with this one. Fuck off Jow Forums.

SHUT UP ONIONS ITS FOR THE BEST OF YOU
S O Y VEY

If jews wanted to shill soibeans they'd tell you to eat more beef because that's where the majority of them go to.

As user said, it's because Jow Forums and the alt right started calling left wing girlymen 'S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S. and it was literally so funny calling them that word, that the little faggy newmale mods decided to try to troll us and filter that funny little word. (S.O.Y) It just makes it more funny considering how stunted and misshapen left-wing 'men' are to begin with.

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are intertwined, so get fucked bitchboy

>mistaking liberals for leftists
You don't know any leftists. It's not the 1800s anymore.

testing my onions

>intertwined
Did you try to use the gayest word possible?

delet this

Inextricably affixed to one another, you dim-witted troglodyte.

I browsed in the trappy era and I'm pretty sure cuck was changed to kek, I didn't know they undid that

Inextricable affixed to each other's ASS ayy lmao got eem

rarely does a sentence make me physically cringe. put down the thesaurus pal you type like a retardo

Whatever happened to o n i o n bro?

lurk more newfag

cringe

I was wondering where the term "onions" came from. Onions.

Jow Forums was here before Jow Forums. And Jow Forums was here before the influx of the nu-generation under Trump. We don't need you, and while we welcome you as far as your interest in fitness, keep you crazy shit to yourself like you would in any other social interaction.

onions

Uuuh are you perhaps a member of antifa good sir?

Lemme try it out
Onions
S o y
Onions

Confound it man, you post like a veritable buffoon. Cease your niggardly posts at once!

I'm pretty sure the joke is that whenever someone says "söy causes [something bad]", it changes it to "onions cause [something bad]". Seeing that onions are healthy and a part of almost every meal for most people, it's kinda funny that it causes people to panic and say "wait what, are onions bad?". I think that was the intention.

i kek'd hard at this. this is priceless

No. They're liberals too and fascism is also archaic.

So is /hm/.

Back when i was a newfag i thought it was because people ironically told newfags to eat onions products and filtering the cursed word was an attempt to protect them

An Iranian study showed that consuming the equivalent of one onion a day for people boosted test by 300% in rats. Jow Forums ran wild with it and a guy got a blood test. Turns out it boosts test slightly why significantly decreasing estrogen. At the same time s o y become and meme and the mods decided to make the word filter. Look at the new years comic and behold the onions everywhere.

I ate onions. It was glorious. We had onionman.

encl: onionman test results

Attached: 1516735552913.png (1080x1920, 564K)

No it was because one of the mods was a complete S.O.Y.B.O.Y cuck, my good man. (((They))) also filter the word S..O.Y.B.O.Y. to basedboy.

So, onions are really that effective huh? Do you perhaps remember what his initial t score was? even by approximation. I mean, if i start eating onions like a madman for an increase of 0.5-1% then it's not worth the trouble