Be girl

>be girl
>dont eat too much
>already made it
It's not fucking fair bros, why do women have it so easy?

Attached: 1454119659503s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>wanting it to be easy

Attached: 1535466391745.png (602x339, 112K)

>be dead
>No worries or problems at all
wtf bros it's not fair

This is true, the motivation that lifting has given me is worth much more than the muscles

Do not pray for an easy life, pray to be a stronger man

>mfw watching my roommate as she weighs each meal with gram accuracy so she can count calories
>mfw she doesn't count the full fucking box of cereal and bag of popcorn he chomps on in one sitting

Attached: tenor.gif (250x232, 2.05M)

Fool
Ugly girls are practically invisible
Right now think of the three ugliest girls in your classes / at your job. Think about how often you spend mental energy on them, ever.

The stereotype of ugly girls and fat girls giving it up easy is a thing precisely because ugly girls have to sell themselves for attention.

>You are an ugly worthless male and in another reality you would be an ugly worthless female

>be ugly girl
>wear pound of makeup

>be ugly guy
>have to earn 6figs to get a golddigging wife who will never love you.

gymceling is cope anyway

Attached: u6QbwV8.png (793x432, 423K)

Skinny girls tdee calories are like 1200

stop whining
you sound like a little bitch

If it's the full box, it's easy to tell how much you're eating based off the serving size vs weight of the box

Imagine how easy the life of a house cat is, you get fed, cleaned, comfy places to sleep and attention whenever you want it. It's easy as hell but would you, a fully sentient human male, trade all your knowledge and self-awareness to become a house cat? I think not
Now, realize that the drop to becoming a woman is the same thing, just to a lesser degree. You'll have an easier life, like the cat, but it will be nowhere as fulfilling as living the life of a man on this earth. Struggle gives us our meaning in life, and we have the potential to create the greatest goods or the worst evils, is that not enough to ask for?

Attached: savonarola.jpg (3000x1696, 1.45M)

True. Most women are mediocre by men's standards because they don't need to be, both socially and biologically, to fulfill their role to pass on their genes. Thats why men dominate in every field they have interest in. Women's greatest interest is looksmaxxing and socializing, and virtually everything women do revolves around these two things including pretending to be interested in male dominated hobbies.

'miring that neck

a ugly girl still has girl parts and thus is seen as more valuable stock than an ugly or even average man
place yourself in the position of a average woman and think about how many times you
think about any below average looking dudes at your job or classes
if a man don't have any above average or special features and dont got out of his way of personal doings he might as well die of old age before being noticed,and it often happens irl

This. Jesus bore his cross for the sins of mankind user, we all have our own crosses to bear too. You just need to find what it is that you are carrying all that weight for.

based and redpilled. hard times create strong men. Wanting it easy just means youre a low test bitch

What you utter brainlets forget is that most women find the a lean male body attractive.

Attached: 286D97DD-D5ED-49E5-AC23-B1EFB93D6428.jpg (640x960, 99K)

Women haev it easier, and being a woman in western society means that you will literally never struggle. But they could never achieve the heights of accomplishment that a man can.

Would you rather be a woman user? I would rather cut off a leg than being a woman. Perhaps you are trans?

why the fuck did this resonate with me so much.

>mfw she
>he chomps
you living with a tranny?

The fucking story and summary of man's problems, in 5 words right here.

This is your brain on enlightenment.

>guy who spends his days on Jow Forums LARPing with christcuck images
>unironically thinks he's living a more fulfilling live than the average thot

how delusional are you? wait no need to answer that one.

Beautiful comparison user.

It's the face. Just the face. Put a soiboi face with that same body and the results would be enitrely different. Should've just put 'hot guys with this type of face.'

Wrong
Top 0.1% man > Attractive Woman > Average Woman > Attractive Man > Ugly Woman > Average man > dirt > Ugly man
In terms of life difficulty

Wanting to have a crevice that cramps and leaks blood monthly

>mfw

Attached: 1535287598511.jpg (1018x1024, 154K)

>Believing the crucification myth started by Jews to keep us in fear
>Making it
Pick one

cringe. lifting weights up and down in an air conditioned room all in the name of vanity is not a fucking quest or a conquest. all you faggots harping on
>don't pray for an easy life ask for the strength to endure a hard one!!!!!!!!!
I FUCKING GUARANTEE if the opportunity arose for your life to suddenly become infinitely easier, all of you fking dyels would take it without a moments hesitation. if the opportunity arose for someone to make your life harder, there's no way in this conceivable fucking universe you'd take it.

I suggest you all stop larping and deluding yourselves. get off your high horse and come down back to reality. none of you can even comprehend what a difficult life is. you've all got food, water, shelter, internet - the list goes on. struggling at not eating that bit of cake is not even remotely close to having a difficult life.

>posts a picture of a statue
>17 year olds cream themselves
the state of this website is shameful

I would happily take an easy life over a hard life and my head isn't that far up my own ass I'll admit it. most rational people not trying to compensate or seek validation would. infact, if you deny it, you're either seriously trying to cope with how pathetic your life truly is "nahnahnah I actually want it like this" or you are such a poorly adjusted individual you don't have a concept of consequences outside of your monitor. all of you dickheads spend too much time on the internet listening to two steps from hell and doom game music. faggots

t. mad roastie
Yikes!

What compeled you to make this thread faggot, why do i see one of this everyday, nobody cares at all. Stop bitching. HSJRGRJZK IDJSJHAHSJDIIFDJSHDHEHRHRIFIDISJSHE

I'm a male.

I didn't ask for your diary entry.

your autism might not allow you to read between the lines.
>working hard for years and being proud of your body and what you have accomplished
vs
>blasting and getting big with minimal effort in 6months

I suppose wanting to feel proud is completely legitimate. I concede. fair enough

Based and redpilled. Nothing worth desiring in life is easy, and nothing easy is woth desiring

Attached: 1526567113468.png (680x618, 594K)

Holy shit, that pic proves it's all about the face. Lmao