The average incel male part 4

The average incel male part 4

Attached: 97976968-FA82-47FF-9B42-65FBDD7AEB9F.jpg (2048x1536, 721K)

It never even began.

>have to put in 2+ years of work to just get a good body to even begin to attract a woman

Attached: 9505CB94-6CD6-4825-9D4B-48A2CB609138.jpg (1932x663, 174K)

why do all of them look way better than me?

Sexually frustrated gents. Poor bastards.

Most of the white guys in this picture have potential. The ethnics are fucked.

Yea wtf op

origami noragami italiani mexicani

The guys with check marks are all very much date-able.

Attached: 4chancc.png (943x706, 1.61M)

stop making threads like this and dropping this in threads. wtf is wrong with you? is this really what you want to do with your free time? neck yourself already delusional. you are a male, you don't find other males attractive unless you're a girl. or maybe you are a faggot? just come clean OP. oh and you're definitely an insecure fuck yourself. imagine actually saving and making a college of pictures like this. retarded

Are all these people from /soc/ or something?

>the average incel who's confident enough to reveal face online*
The actual truth is even uglier

Yeah I'm a fembot too. All of them look nice except the bald guy with no eyebrows but he looks funny, maybe he has been through chemo. would date each one one of them if that was possible.

nope theyre all from r/incelselfies
stay mad faggot
theres quite a few uggos in there too

80/20 is a rule for a reason

He shaved it himself because he thought his original face was irreparable so he made his situation even worse. Definitely mentally ill

hey op, are u an incel too?

a femcel, yes

its a thing because most guys are disgustingly insecure, boring, and unfun to be around. also the second a guy says "girls who sleep around" i put a little X over their head because i could never want to hook up with them knowing they would lose respect for me if it was another guy and not them. gross.

good looking niggas, why you here?

80/20 doesn't exist if you come out your room once in while and interact with other people in real life. i used to believe in that meme. It is harder for guys on the bottom of the attractiveness scale though. But the world doesn't work like the 80/20 average shit, well at least not in my city. Maybe the usa is a shithole so I wouldn't know.

There is something really off looking about many of them
not all but for some you can feel there is some problem with them
I mean I look extremely tired and sick and high on certain selfies but the fact they think its good and decided to upload it. but many of them even look positive, like that analog picture green black guy
but for example the last guy in the first row looks weird. he doesnt look ugly but definitely has a weird vibe about him

none of them are ugly but almost all of them have shit vibes around them. you need to change your habits, lifestyle and the way you think and it will reflect on your looks. right now none of those people look energetic, none of them look healthy. all of them looks like an ssri commercial or some burned out 50 year old guy who just lost his house and 3 kids to his wife.
they need to stop being sad fucks and feeling sorry for themselves
smiling nig is the only exception, thats an actually good picture

haha good meme

hey sorry to let you in on a little secret but after having talked to you many times, I can say you're VERY boring and unfun to be around. you have the IQ of a 12 year old
also strict platonic friendships between males and females do not exist because there's always some sexual tension

>They're mostly ethnics

The mainstream media getting blown the fuck out after they said incels were all angry white men.

rly if u feel that way say who you are, pussy

Gratz, that post went all the way to prove him right.

The absolute need to have a good body to attract women is the biggest shill of all.

I haven't taken a single selfie in atleast 3 years