Why havent you >kys yourself yet?

why havent you >kys yourself yet?

Attached: 1533443861924.jpg (1008x720, 69K)

im grade 9 still got time to live

im grade 8 still got time to live

tried to several times, im just to big of a pussy to do it
>tried hanging myself and the branch broke and now i can't find the balls to do it again
>tried blowing brains out but i would always put the gun down
>tried overdose on pills but just threw up
just to much of a coward to live or die lmao

maybe deep inside you dont want to kys, since you keep failing miserably
my life is all good currently. i dream to be a financially independent NEET

Waiting for the Broly movie and next season of JoJo anime as well as s2 of Mob Psycho and OPM. I'll probably do it in february 2019

you should work for appen global then, i have a friend he makes alright working for them but he still lives with his parents. Atleast you wont have to leave your house. Im stuck wage cucking.

Attached: 1533481994295.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>maybe deep inside you dont want to kys, since you keep failing miserably
maybe but if that is true than i have no idea what it is i should do. I've no idea how to live without someone ordering me how and when to do so

That's not how you use a Lain pic user.

how come lain is so popular this year?

i was going to, then I convinced myself living for myself and being 100% alone isn't that bad.

I don't really get lonely anymore.

>OMEGA
i actually have alot of respect for your type, you guys are almost pure in a way

still wondering if i really should

plus i have games and stuff

I really like looking at women until i get depressed, i might kill myself for being incel just because i hate it so much alone.

Attached: 1531852901992.png (850x1100, 747K)

Does it bother you guys any knowing that if you werent born in this era that you couldnt easily research ways to do it? Like I never would've realised how you can hang yourself from a standing position and be unconscious in less than 10 seconds without reading about it a lot online. Even if I knew how quick it took to pass out I still would've thought your body would try to stand up to be able to breathe once youre unconscious.

really what i'll kill myself over is just because i'm so pathetic and this world is so evil to me.

Attached: 289355564b2a7284a73df26b16815561.jpg (564x751, 54K)

hey you can't post this twice in such an unoriginal way!

I think about it pretty often, but never actually do anything attempt to do it.
Do any of you regularly attempt to kys?

I'm 27 and making really good money. I don't date much but I get looks from quite a few ladies. I have my own place and drive a luxury car. I'm pretty content for the moment. Relationships are shitloads of work. I'd rather smoke weed, play games, and go out whenever I want.

it seems like it's really hard to come to a point where you can just let it all go even if you say you really do because everything is so bad.

Attached: 1532096895226.png (1500x1098, 1.5M)

b-but user, your boipussi clock is ticking...

Can't be much longer, have been in the process of cutting all the "support" lines.
At the moment still to few external pressure, but it will come soon.

Man, buy I am quite envious of that guy who fly that plane and must felt so great and then just died.

Theres been a resurgence of Lain spam on /a/. So people are checking it out again and realizing we should all love Lain.

Attached: 1533195816428.jpg (1520x1080, 108K)

im planning to tomorrow actually

yo say wasup to michael for me bro

>Not embracing suffering
Nigga u dumb

That's none of your business little edgelord

Attached: 5784689-maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

If you really kill yourself tomorrow then thank you, you've saved yourself so much trouble and suffering and humiliation and confusion. Our lives are so stupid.

Attached: 777777.jpg (724x550, 75K)

Too afraid of missing out on the possibility of things getting better.

I tried and failed at that too. Add it to the list lol.

4 years ago you said the same thing - you're not going anywhere out of this hell.

> you're not going anywhere out of this hell.

Fuck you, I am going out of this hell, and earlier than you and the rest of the normalfags.

Attached: 1522096947907.jpg (941x535, 103K)

Because as much as there is no reason to live, there is no reasons to kill myself

I would but I don't know how. Don't want to fuck it up and end up disfigured or braindead.. help me out perhaps?

Attached: tumblr_ofn4lk8taZ1s9eqayo1_540.gif (512x288, 471K)