This really isn't fair. Sleepy Seymour deserves to be able to pay the girls he orbits...

This really isn't fair. Sleepy Seymour deserves to be able to pay the girls he orbits. E-girls deserve to be paid by him as well. Why does life keep dealing him a bad hand lately?

Attached: me.jpg (1074x1372, 673K)

Its actually sweet that he wants to give people money, I hope he does because he actually wants to.

HAHAHAHAHA WeW

WeW

He's an admirable man. Younger orbiters just want nudes and then spread lies about e-girls on here if they don't get her attention. Seymour gives them financial love. Compared to all these boys he can at least afford it.

thats true. hes king orbiter

dude i told u months ago, do not give girls money. you dont need to give money for girls to like you. stop it.

He doesn't give girls money so they will like him, he gives girls money so he won't hate himself.

Either way its unhealthy. I only talked to him a few times he seemed like a nice guy, its sad to see him get taken advantage of.

Orbiters are almost as disgusting as females themselves. Neck yourselves.

You should probably delete this, that photo has his adress on it

>its unhealthy.

What isn't? Also, he's not beeing taken advantage of, he does it for himself.
Someone beeing on the receiving end is secondary.

>he pays his bills
>he gives girls money

What a cuck through and through

Yes he is. look i get it and i dont think girls are bad for exchanging their time/attention for his money. hes choosing to im not saying its gun to head. however from what he has said to me... it seems as though a lot of girls wont talk to him/are awful to him if he doesnt give them money.

seymore seek help.

If the girls weren't beeing awful to him or ghosting him when he doesn't give them money they wouldn't be fulfiling their role.
It's like having a vacuum that sucks these girls into that position and it's no one's fault, we're all fucked up.

Well i think most girls who get guys to give them money online dont purely do it for fun, its because they need the money to some degree, atlast a lot of girls who i know.

But i think there are guys you do and dont take money from. I think there is nothing wrong with taking money from rich men who enjoy giving it for the pure sake of giving it. I dont think taking money from someone who is struggling with bills/only does it because he wants their acknowledgment is good. However most of them are pretty young and he is old enough to make his own choices...

You cant even see the address

Attached: 38081234_245743932730822_290770174997430272_n.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

This is the most wholesome thing I have seen on Jow Forums, most people will the person to leak more info. Thank you user

literally, LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y

L
I
TERALLY

literally

who, and why should i care

irrelevant boardie spotted, get a discord or die in obscurity

Dude, forget about the girls, it's not important to this if they need the money or not.
It's all on him. He's probably not doing this to make anyone happy, he does it so the girls will treat him badly in case he doesn't give them any money.
I get it, it's not hard to understand.

Nope, it's all paypigging and both the givers and the receivers are pathetic degenerates. You're a softcore whore

I'm willing to betray my white ancestry for you. I don't care that you fucked your dog.

Attached: 1532897612423.jpg (989x1150, 251K)

shut the fuck up kid. you think a grown man needs your childish advice? get the fuck outta here kid with your zero experience ass, your brain simply isnt develeoped enough to grasp the situation of that guy, just, shut the fuck up if you have no idea, try to feel important somewhere else by spreading your legs you little ugly whore

The guy is braindead. I even told him to stop giving money in this one slut's server and she deleted my messages because she didnt want me to tell him not to. I fucking hate roasties so much and i feel sorry for their parents and their siblings, imagine being aware of this as their family member. Disgusting. This is why women shouldn't be given equal rights. They plunder it and take it for advantage.

Attached: 1531881647004s.jpg (122x124, 3K)

Lol i never had sex with my dog, or pic related, or anyone.

ik more about this than you do and thats the tea bbg

How can I get this Seymour guy to give me money? I'm cute! But I'm not giving this old guy my nudes, unless he pays really well.

Attached: bub2.jpg (720x1280, 119K)

shut the fuck up woman, why are you even on this board, i feel like you were given permission by all the losers and the excess grease that formed by being alone on this board for so long, but even if thats the truth you dont belong here, stick to discord and be gone you stupid little roastie slut.

I cant tell if this bait or not but your not cute and you probably are fucking braindead. You also have cat ears on that shout, "I'm Unique and watch anime and also like cosplaying". Please leave this board and take all your stupidity with you.

I gave my discord away over a month ago

Good God. Is this the ultimate betacuck?

I hope someone finds him and kills him for being a roastie enabler. Fuck this guy should be arrested.

Maybe he secretly wants to get blackmailed by one of his under aged nude givers for money :o

Literally kill yourself unironically, discordnigger.

>not paying your bills online
>still actually receive paper mail
wew buddy

hey bratty brooke can me and u have sex plz

Are there actually people so pathetic they call themselves "beta orbiters" and feel bad about not giving random girls money?

well it was supposed to be a meme

Based and redpilled thot destroyer

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Never post that ugly whore again. I dont even know her but the fact that one of you guys keeps spamming her tells me shes a horrible person.