Why do blacks form violent gangs in literally every single first world country they move to?

Why do blacks form violent gangs in literally every single first world country they move to?

France, Sweden, Britain, America etc etc.

Is it to do with psychological evolution?

Attached: 1519775965151.jpg (736x1108, 273K)

because first world countries allow them to

more money in these countries and they don't kill
criminals like china

Attached: DkLtNc2X4AABuQV.png (1080x757, 1.12M)

Because they are marginalized by societies.

but why do the societies marginalize them tho

Because black men are masculine kings while white men are beta sissy fags

I mean they literally have affirmative action in America and in many European countries they claim welfare and don't even have to work for a living

The only explanation is that their tribe psychology is kicking in.

their whole continent belongs to the white man

you have to realize that the africans we imported to america were criminals already. So we let the literal worst of the africans free into our country.

A mixture of the state creating welfare (entitlement) classes, poor economic areas, single mothers, and liberals.

Why do whites also form violent groups in literally every country they're in? Really makes you think, huh?

Why are whites heavily involved in every major conflict all around the world?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Amandla--640x427.jpg (640x427, 49K)

There are barely any blacks in Sweden, I've seen like 3 in my entire lifetime living there.

Attached: Vigne.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

we love war
its one of the thing we are good for

Why do whites like starbucks so much? Is it the fried chicken of white people?

>"we love war"
We know.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_BPqTjCkCAAMwv1W.jpg (598x335, 33K)

Insecurity at it's finest.

Keep crying loser

Says the cac who can't stop making threads bout "Negro savages" LMAO.

What are you even talking about? I was merely wondering why blacks can't act like civilised humans.

Stop being insecure you dumb groid

Because every first-world country offers crazy amounts of welfare. There is no survival incentive for civility and common decency. Also, there are literally zero father figures or traditional values to be observed in their communities. Ever wonder why the only successful blacks had fathers or at the least father figures?

>Wh*tes think they can talk bout who's civilized and who ain't

How's the funding and training of """moderate rebels""" in the middle east going, Tyler?

Hey smoothskin hahahaha

>paying sand niggers to fight in order to play them off against one another and render them harmless to their betters is the same as forming chimp gangs within civilized society

>first world country
They do it in every country. Ever. It doesn't matter if it's first, second, third, whatever shithole they are in. They make gangs everywhere.

They also move to Japan and lure lonely gaijin into bars and rape them after slipping drugs into their drinks

Stop roleplaying user.
You're either bating or a nigger.

Check your average IQ and get back to us

I guess that's part of it. Blacks are taught since birth that other blacks are the only people they can depend on. If they had more organization there would be less gangs.

Blacks and most non-whites in general are savages, I wish I never had to encounter another one again. I wish I was in the position to move to the whitest city in the U.S.

Instead I live in a majority black city and it's a nightmare. They aren't human, they're the pitbulls of people.

Attached: Pennywise.jpg (283x316, 6K)