Post some Jow Forums redpills you took

>notable lats gains with pull ups start at the 15 reps. Any number below that still is progression to the real workout

Attached: RedPill_hand.jpg (520x390, 15K)

>Lifts don’t matter if you’re fat
Not fit related but
>Sex with sub6/10 girls doesn’t count. If you’ve never had sex with a 6+, you’re still a virgin

>pedestalizes pussy

>Copes

>shitposting in a redpill thread is nigger behaviour

>if your are not a twink anymore weighted abs exercises and leg raises are the only ways to get real abs

Face/social skills>frame>height>dick size

It’s the opposite actually he basically said that sub 6/10 women aren’t even worth the the time
even though I disagree

quick access and reliably of ammo are the most important things in respect to a CCW as most citizen Involved shootings are resolved in 3-5 shots

Another thing is that fag probably hard overrates girls he fucks, a lot (most) guys do. Ive also seen posters here call straight up pigs 5s and painfully average chicks 6s or 7s. The reality is that maybe 5%(probably less) of guys fuck actual 8s with any regularity,9s are model tier and a true 10 comes down to preference and basically dont exist. What im getting at is by that guys definition of virgin it applies to a solid majority of guys.

Jokes on you, I’ve never fucked a girl

>Sleep is the most important thing in LIFE.

You learn sleep you unlock cheat mode.
>Don't you dare cheap out on your mattress get a loan if you have to
>Get a expensive pillow from a good brand
>Sleeping fresh is the ultimate trick for falling asleep, turn that AC on
>Get yourself expensive HIGH QUALITY bamboo sheets, don't go for the cheap ones, they are fake.

>ALWAYS WAKE UP AT THE SAME TIME EVEN IF YOU WENT TO BED LATE AND YOU ARE TIRED

>Mfw I already took the sleep pill but it takes me forever to wake up
I always wake up in the middle of the night because I need to pee. Even if I don’t drink water for 1 hour before I go to sleep. Also, sometimes it takes me 1-1:30 hours to fall asleep. What do

Attached: 9AC00542-9512-4428-A80F-86791065BE81.jpg (450x789, 85K)

sleeplet

honestly why live

>AC broken piece of shit on its last legs
>dad is too cheap to get a new one
>live in fucking Florida
80 F in my room right now. this is why I started taking the sleeping pills

Attached: 1515845749599.jpg (392x379, 119K)

I'm going to die alone and a virgin and lifting won't change that I'm an autist with no game and standards that are fall beyond attainable for just about all modern women.

I think I agree with you. Can only do 10 and my lats are almost nonexistent

I mostly work on the 3-6 range and my lats look okay.

I do chin-ups with 50 kg on the belt though, maybe 15 us the right volume if you're a skinny kid that does only BW pull-ups.

>there's no reason to lift for more than 45 minutes

this really changed the whole game for me.

>social skills

yeah nah if you got face, height, and frame your people skills dont matter. you just can't be a pushover. that's the only important thing

just get money who cares about women. your best bet is working on yourself. women are overrated.

I can only do 9 and my lats are very visible for example when I'm sitting (to the point of other people having commented on it) and I have a v taper.

>>If you're a begginer and your main goal is anything other than becoming strong and obtaining a healthy body, you are already set for failure
>>Spending just a few minutes to work on your core like for example doing static exercises can significantly improve posture and prevent a fuckton of injuries in the future
>>The more muscle you put on in a young age and mid 20's the healthier you will be throughout the rest of your life

tried zma?

Every person is different, do whatever you see progress in and continue doing it.

How do you fit in all volume?

Try less salt in diet for the night piss.
I also get up at 6 to pee, dont turn on the lights, just zombie mode to the toilet and back to bed. Don't let your brain wake up.
I slept 10 full hours tonight, feelsgoodamn.

This is the only worthwhile thing in this thread.