I Hate Faggots

>Be me
>Just finish working out
>Go outside to get bike
>Bike no longer there
>Ask gym for camera footage and watch nigger cut the lock and ride away with it
>Walk home after talking to the police and ready to fist fight the homeless
How's your night been, /fit?

Attached: 1155828.1513300044_t.jpg (130x170, 10K)

>watch nigger cut the lock
Cmom OP, we knew it was a nigger.

>"I Hate Faggots"
don't you mean I hate n-n-n-n-nuh-nuh-nuuuhhh
niggers?

Doesn't make fucking sense to me thoe. I paid fuking hard cash from my lifegaurding job and some fucker deciedes he needs some crack money and takes my shit. Today was a fucking great day 2. Hit a pr 190 bench and 145 pr ohp.

Guy looked like a bitch who takes it up the ass for crack money so what fucking ever. If you take others shit, you default to a faggot.

i got pick pocketed of my phone in a party once, it was all screwed up on the screen and the last recorded gps position was on the banks of the city stinky river/sewer; if i know the way niggers on my country operate with stolen shit it probably is resting at the bottom of the wastes nows. 3rd world shitthole, so, shit is always extra expensive and niggers extra jew, it really took a hit on me since i was very dependable on the phone and didnt had money to buy another one anytime soon, it didn't take long before i let myself go off rails because "muh just want to vent", it ended up being the last nail on the coffin of my days as a runner
i realized how much of a fag i was being and decided i shouldn't let such a thing affect me like that, so i started to lift heavier to be able to kill all niggers with my hands someday (no running more tho)
let it fuel you OP

How fucking old are you kid

Just narrowly prevented myself from a full blown psychological breakdown. Decided to finally swallow my pride and schedule a counseling visit.

Attached: u0tiysrg.jpg (396x385, 19K)

>riding your bike and killing your gains with cardio
I think he was doing you a favor bikecuck

>I HATE FAGGOTS
>no proof at all that it was a faggot
>it was in fact a nigger
You sound like a self hating homosexual OP.

could you sound anymore beta

actually...

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 87K)

use a u lock

Im not OP but everyones gotta start somewhere. Stop hatin, when he's done making PRs then you can hate.

Lmao I don't care about that. I'm talking about how he doesn't understand that sometimes you just get fucked over. At least it was only a bike.

That’s why you always drop at least another 100-150 into a proper lock when you buy a bicycle. Then people trying to steal it have to disassemble it which takes a lot longer and attracts way more public attention.

>low IQ mong decides to steal bike
>good thing you spent the money on a lock made from wolverine's bones
>he cant get the lock off
>bends your wheels and slashes up the seat for his trouble

Why don’t we just kill homeless bums on the spot?

God bless

Faggot coping

Put on a pink hoodie and chase him

Kekek

Attached: 1522870008155.jpg (612x612, 91K)

truing a wheal is much cheaper than a whole new bike you brainlet

My bike was also stolen OP. Cops cant do shit either.

Shit was a fuckin expensive bike too. We will the degenerates together

Op here.
I’m 18. Pic is grade 12 first semester 135 Ibs. Now at 155 ibs.

Did, that’s why the “nigger cut the lock”

get portable gps tracker off aliexpress next time. You'll have two options after that, one is allowing police to arrest a nigger and return your property, second is busting the guy yourself since you know his location. Second may cost you your life but you'll get the satisfaction of revenge.

Attached: gyalo.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Take the seat off the bike and release the wheels quick release catch. Hopefully it will fall off when the daft cunt trys to ride off.

>niggers extra jew
what an amazing combination of words

Sounds pretty good for next bike I buy. Any recommendations?
Sounds like a lot of work just for me to fix later. Would be fuking hilarious if it ever did work.
As refence, gonna buy those big ass u-locks that cover the entire bike just so no wire cutters can get to my bike

How does a black man stealin ur bike male u self hating

shouldn't the title of this post be I Hate Niggers?

Thats life his life mustve been shitter u sound like a whinny faggot...hes an asshole if anythin not a lil bitch technically

Try hardcore virgin
Should’ve looking back but hate em both equally
Not everyone is a neet like u. I spent my money for my shit. Worked 30 hours for that bike and that guy is gonna get $100 of weed for it.

What's a runner

Niggers stole the screws out of my chicken coop last week. I don't care about the screws, it's less than $5 to replace them, what im pissed about is that the holes the screws go in get worn out if you remove and replace them and it will never fit the same way again. Why the fuck would you go though the trouble of removing a couple of cents worth of screws one at a time?

Oh. I thought that was just picture of a faggot I guess it makes sense that it's you.