/avg - Anti Vegan General - Inaugural Edition

I am taking it upon myself to maintain anti-vegan threads here on Jow Forums.

My primary motivation in doing so is honing the elusive skill of arguing with idiots (vegans) and collecting novel anti-vegan arguments and research... so that I may break my girlfriend free from the bondage of mental illness and undernourishment.

Give me your best!

Attached: sushi.jpg (2000x1333, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutritional_yeast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meat eaters literally eating cancer, meat eaters are obsessed with vegan agenda because they feel guilty, meat eaters btfo once again

fpbp

/thread

>no leaves under the sushi
This isn't from a proper restaurant/agency. The food shouldn't be directly on the skin because it warms it up and you get whatever lotions and shit are on the skin coming up onto the food.

/threading your own post
/posting "fpbp" on your own post

Holy shit, vegans couldn't be more insufferable if they tried.

Okay so we established that veganism is a mental illness. What makes you think such people would even listen to rational arguments? Sorry but your gf will likely never recover unless it's on her own.

I think (hope) that was satire, friend.

Typical self-praising vegan

I dont hate vegans for their choice in diet. I hate them because of this shit right here.

Cook nothing but poultry, fish, and the occasional steak or ham, or ribs. Cook that shit good, and stink up your apartment or house or whatever with meaty/oniony goodness. Break your girlfriend's morally ambiguous wishy-washy flawed philosophy.

If she's vegan primarily for "health" purposes, keep mentioning how she isn't getting proper nutrition. If she's vegan primary for "tha animuhls" tell her that her rejection of animal products does literally fucking nothing to improve the conditions of farms or the welfare of animals

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

There are no anti vegan arguements that are actually valid. Malnutrition is bullshit, it's super easy to get everything you need as a vegan. "M-muh b12", yeah its called a fucking vitamin. There is not 1 thing a meat eater can get that can't be substituted to be vegan. There's literally not 1 valid anti vegan arguement in terms of health. Prove me wrong.

this is exactly the kind of bullshit I am going up against. I don't have time to look up the names of the half dozen logical fallacies you just used, but keep 'em coming, please!

Why would anyone stop eating meat if they get the same nutrition as any vegan? What's the kicker with being vegan, user? Is it muh animals? Have you considered that human beings have consumed meat since the rise of our species, and long, long before that?

Essential proteins.

>m-muh vitamins

Nice excuse.

Buckwheat, quinoa, I can name a hundred of these.

I'm not arguing morals, there's really no right answer to that. However it is common knowledge by now that a vegan diet is healthier than a carnivorous diet.

You just have to mix and match some stuff, it's really not that hard. Literally any whole grain + any bean is a complete protein.

This entire post is wrong.

FUCK IB'E NEVER SEE ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE

Attached: 1533745263963.png (678x488, 612K)

good for you. I started eating a tin of sardines 2x a week about a month ago my skin is looking fantastic and naturally moisturized. Vegans are all dried out from lack of animal dats and collagens

>idiots (vegans)
How exactly does caring about the lives and well-being of animals make you an idiot?

>mental illness
Again, how is caring about the lives and well-being of animals a mental illness? Maybe you simply don't understand veganism after too many anti-vegan memes. Vegans don't believe animals are better than humans, or even that animals are equal to humans. They simply don't want animals, who can feel pain and other emotions just like you, to be locked up and treated like shit.

>undernourishment
This is just an anti-vegan meme. It isn't even a legitimate argument.

>we established that veganism is a mental illness.
?
OP simply claimed veganism is a mental illness without supporting his claim in any way. How has veganism been "established as a mental illness?"

>this is exactly the kind of bullshit I am going up against.
It's embarrassing that you said you want to "hone the elusive skill of arguing with idiot vegans" when you didn't refute ANY of the points he brought up. But you can pretend they were all "logical fallacies" if you really want, lol.

Attached: 19511539_10211953604709456_841280206240638663_n.jpg (480x960, 60K)

>not eating warm lotion roll
ngmi

The only non-complete protein is gelatin. You've been tricked by protein powder marketing lmfao

>vegetarianism is healthy
>every vegetarian looks miserable as fuck
wew lads

Attached: 35345467.png (660x330, 137K)

What part of health not morals do you not fucking understand? I'm arguing HEALTH and you're responding with a moral argument. Its science time user.

Can we argue social consequences? You're a fucking pain to accommodate for at social gatherings and if you weren't my brother's wife I'd tell you to go fuck off.

ITT: meat cucks fail to come up with a single argument

Where's your argument for anything you fucking squid?

>I don't like the way the Chinese run sweatshops working children to death
>Two options
>Option A: Stop buying Chinese-made products and opt for products from countries with better labor laws, since you're so morally righteous and therefore must be willing to pay a bit more, right?
>Option B: Stop buying products that you need

Attached: 1534141832278.png (472x508, 19K)

>What part of health not morals do you not fucking understand?

>How exactly does caring about the lives and well-being of animals make you an idiot?

Fucking wew lad

?

2 different people, 2 different arguments.

Who even gives a FUCK if it's healthy when it makes you a huge fucking faggot? That's like arguing sitting down to piss is the same as standing up to piss. They both get piss into the toilet but you're essentially arguing against pissing LIKE A MAN.

OP
>My primary motivation in doing so is honing the elusive skill of arguing with idiots (vegans)

OP when confronted with vegan arguments
>

>implying you need to eat animal products
What's even the argument here?

It looks like you don't have any arguments against the nutritional value of vegan diets since you're so eager to switch topics. I don't mean this to come across in a pejorative sense, because there are simply no arguments against the nutritional value of vegan diets.

Attached: 140319222503_1_540x360.jpg (480x360, 23K)

veganism isn't healthy. I'd love for you to find me a single person that has been carnivore for 5+ years that looks half as bad as these mother fuckers. I don't even do that meme diet, I eat both meat and vegetables but just meat is healthier than just vegetables.

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

Attached: 1524169422086.jpg (400x300, 151K)

How do you get in 65g protein and >100g fat in under 1lb of food?

>veganism is dumb
>prove it
>no u

Block of tofu and oil. NEXT

Not that poster but when pissing at home I sit down most of the time. Pissing into a toilet standing up gives lots of micro-splashes of pee. Supposedly it's also better for the bladder or prostate or something to piss sitting down as a man but I don't remember much about that and I started doing it before I heard of it.

tl;dr if you piss standing up at home you are splashing pee over your bathroom floor you animal.

Are you retarded? The majority of malnourishment cases are people on normal diets that just don't eat. If I'm a vegan and I don't eat I will be malnourished. But, if I eat all my food wow look at that I'm not malnourished and am just like every other person. What's even your argument here?

Yes but then you're not PISSING LIKE A M A N HOLY FUCK.

the argument is you can't get all the essentially nutrients on a vegan diet. You claim veganism is the healthiest diet when that is factually false when you use your fucking brain and realize you need to shoot chemicals up your ass to even live.

Where do you get >100g cholesterol from?

Toxic masculinity in action. Yikes....

Oh shit I must have too much self-confidence so I don't a fuck. I better do something about this.

>get everything you need on a vegan diet
>can't name something you can't get
>still claims veganism isn't healthy

>the argument is you can't get all the essentially nutrients on a vegan diet.

Such as? You can't say shit like that and not provide and example.

>can't name something you can't get
b12. But no, please tell me how you can just eat dirt to get your b12.

>Toxic masculinity in action. Yikes....
This beta form of speech is the kind of person who would unironically argue against pissing like a MAN as GOD INTENDED.

I can just eat dirt to get b12, faggot.

You see, you can go to these things called stores and buy what are called vitamins. They have a b12 one its super convenient.

>veganism isn't healthy because look at this video cherry-picking pictures of some people that look malnourished!!!!
Do you think this is a real argument? After kindergarten people stop basing their entire arguments on pictures and start using reasons and facts. You could make the same fucking slideshow with endless 400 lb fatasses who eat two dozen strips of bacon for breakfast and McDonald's for dinner.

>the argument is you can't get all the essentially nutrients on a vegan diet.
Wrong.
>Vegans need to shoot chemicals up their ass to even live
What the fuck? Try reading your posts before you submit them.

>needing supplements to FUCKING LIVE
This is EXACTLY what the other user was talking about.

Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. Being a moral position, veganism is thus barely even Jow Forums related. They belong on /his/ and /lit/. The actual diets that are comprised solely of plants, referred to as the vegetarian or Pythagorean diet in their actual definitions, are what should be being brought up here. Unless Jow Forums wants to be a philosophy board.

No matter what you say, there is no reason that it is necessary to exploit and murder animals. Food? Eat plants instead of meat. Clothing? Wear fabrics instead of pelts and fur. Other bullshit? You don't need it.

Our own liver?

b8...

The difference between vegans shooting their ass up with vitamins to live and you is that you eat the animals who were shot up the ass with vitamins by people who were either shot up the ass with vitamins or ate more animals shot up the ass with vitamins. It's almost like supplementing is just a thing us busy modern folk normalized.

B12 is a red crystal that comes from bacteria that lives in water and in filthy places. Since it has an ethical source, it's vegan to consume.

Man I sure hate waking up in the morning and taking a fucking vitamin ITS SO HARD.

Anyway, still no valid arguements.

Can we double target vegans and flat Earthers? I hate both equally and both need this kind of thread.

>Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

see

>we
literally who do you think is on your side, not even the meatcucks ITT draw comparisons with vegans and flat-earthers

>GOD
Double yikes....

>anything I don't agree with isn't a valid argument

Do vegans live on carbs

No. Fat and protein is really easy to get

>muh tumblr post with so much comparative data, evidence, and citations
Pathetic how far you've fallen. What does this prove? "Being vegan causes deforestation in the Amazon"?

Well user I leave it to you. Whose given a valid argument against vegan nutrition in this thread?

Vegans can be annoying but the intensity of anti-vegans is even more fucking stupid. Mind your own business.

Exploitation of others is simply human nature. deal with it idiots

This. They try so hard and fail to prove anything 100% of the time. We don't go around making "meat eater hate threads" and just whining in them. Idgi

It proves that you're retarded for thinking you're being any more ethical than anyone else by not eating animals.

Attached: Resized_20180706_180448.jpg (1200x1231, 498K)

cringe

Attached: Resized_20180706_180616.jpg (1200x1200, 473K)

>We don't go around making "meat eater hate threads" and just whining in them
Every single /vegan thread/ i've seen started with some bait image "meatcuck" comic.

cringe

Attached: Resized_20180628_121438.jpg (1200x1200, 436K)

>We don't go around [doing X]
Fucking identity vegans

cringe

eventually we'll all be eating cloned meat grown in a vat from stem cells or w/e, vegans won't really have a leg to stand on then

You won't find arguments or research against veganism because there is none.
They live longer
They get less disease
They are happier with their lives

I am not a vegan, but people like you are just pathetic.
What the fuck do you care what someone eats? Get a fucking life retard.

>making a thread about people who do something you disagree with that doesn't affect you in any way shape or form
Very embarrassing stuff.

>it proves
It doesn't prove anything. It made no references to anything. It makes no sense. That being said, neither did the so-called vegan poster. But isn't that what you get for going on Tumblr?

>thinking you're being any more ethical than anyone else by not eating animals.
Morality isn't on a scale. You either make a morally correct decision or you don't. Vegans just make morally correct decisions when dealing with animals. If you disagree with this, you really need to start listing of necessary benefits of being violent and exploitative over animals brings. Either that, or shut up, you have no debate. Go back to being a filthy hedonist watching YouTube atheists and Jordan Peterson.

You are honestly just mentally retarded if you are unaware of the palm oil situation, or the situation of sugar, tea, coffee, etc.

>morally
>correct

Attached: ttte-face.jpg (900x900, 37K)

Why must you push your values onto others? Even if I don't agree with it myself there's no reason to force everyone to live the same way you do

Attached: 1451502125504.jpg (564x518, 64K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutritional_yeast

The animals you love so much would never do the same for you.

Vegans always seem to make the strongest arguments, have the science on their side, can usually make a good ethical/moral case etc. but why do so many of them look so prematurely aged and malnourished?

>dude just fuck off into a corner and die
No.

>the palm oil situation
We've reached peak retard. Isn't this like saying, "Your government goes overseas on military expeditions and kills Palestinians, therefore paying taxes is immoral". Your reasoning is fallacious. Killing orangutans is not an inherent part of tapping trees for fuck's sake. If you weren't stupid, you would probably see the real issue here: there are too many NPC humans out there like yourself. You're overcrowding the planet and your demands put strains on natural resources. If you were smart, you'd rather each family have their 2.1 kids inside of conditions properly suiting the upbringing of children and you would be against fornication. But no, you're against... vegans? Because some of the fat ones eat Oreos? This is beyond laughable. The money doesn't even go to killing primates. It's like buying food from a factory that processes eggs. Does the money I pay for bread go to, or even give incentives to egg producers? No, you fucking idiot.

>sugar, tea, coffee, etc.
>t. burger who can't live without luxuries every day of his pitiful life
Haven't really been a problem since colonial times. If I were to even buy coffee or sugar, I'd buy it from Trader Joe's or an equivalent for a higher price so I can ensure quality and humane procedures. And tea? I grow my own tea, I have no need for grocer tea.

Piss in the sink if you care about splashes

All morals come from God and God alone. His morality is perfect and objective. Follow it or not, all other subjective morality, or human attempts to become autonomous, are meaningless.

I would never be in a position where farm animals are discussing whether or not it's immoral for my painful and unsightly demise.

>I'd buy it from Trader Joe's or an equivalent for a higher price so I can ensure quality and humane procedures.
lmao

great argument mate, really convincing

>none of these retards can squat directly above the bowl
It's like you guys don't care about fitness.

>You're overcrowding the planet and your demands put strains on natural resources.
And there is literally nothing you can do about it but look like a self-righteous asshole, pussyfart.

>lmao
This is a meatcuck argument.

>And there is literally nothing you can do about it but look like a self-righteous asshole, pussyfart.
Well, we were talking about why orangutans are being killed in the tropics. There isn't enough room to meet demands, most of which are made by useless baggage. This is the context in which I brought up why vegans have literally no cause in this issue.

>why do you push your values onto others?
>he says as he pushes his arm down a cow's ass

>My primary motivation in doing so is honing the elusive skill of arguing with idiots (vegans) and collecting novel anti-vegan arguments and research... so that I may break my girlfriend free from the bondage of mental illness and undernourishment.

Yikes...

This puts a smile on my face

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-140433_Google.jpg (501x521, 146K)

>he fell for that massive lure
Never gonna make it.