Be 33 year old khv

>be 33 year old khv
>no friends, no social skills
>been taking latin dance lessons to try and meet people and to try and get an actual hobby (in addition to lifting and browsing Jow Forums)
>no friends from it
>been reading up on PUA
>look up nearby club, it has a latin dance night
>look at pics from instagram, large lines and literally 10/10 grills
s-should i try to go alone, what do Jow Forums?

pic related.

Attached: cVnjd9P[1].jpg (1080x175, 39K)

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1535250279186.webm (960x1280, 1.65M)

who?

Don’t go alone. Don’t you have friends?

Clubs are fucking gay

No, mention this in the second line of the opening post

Attached: 37ZRTE9.jpg (934x1180, 84K)

>Going to a club to pick up women when you have no friends or social skills

That's the equivalent of expecting a gym beginner to OHP 2pl8 on their first day. Start out MUCH smaller and try to make some casual conversation with people you encounter every day like cashiers, a barber, a bus driver, etc.

You need to take baby steps OP. The problem with places like clubs is that the music is almost always VERY loud so you can't really have a conversation. In addition most people tend to stick to their own groups so you'll probably just end alone in a corner.

However you say that you have some dancing skills, so perhaps if you can impress some people it won't be a total bust. Good luck.

Is it?

Attached: 1473086201001.jpg (960x960, 137K)

Dude you're going to kill yourself within 5 years unless you adopt the life of a hermit. It's too late for you. I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying it to save your life. Go live out in the country, find a manual labor job that doesn't demand social interaction, and come to terms with the hand you've been dealt. Trying to become a normie at 33 is futile

Thanks
>try to make some casual conversation with people you encounter every day like cashiers, a barber, a bus driver, etc.
I only speak to cashiers, I do say hi, how are you. Can't say much more than that tbqh

What's the next small step?

Attached: Tdze1w5.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Also quick note: Size and appearance is everything in 'da club'.
They can't hear you, so your body has to do all the talking for you.

just go to a bar get drunk with your friends and sloppily make out with some grill

its not that hard and I am not an epitome of fitness or beauty

if you dont have friends go to a bar and make them , its not a rocket science

Hey I would like to help you just for fun, I'm pretty social btw I think I would like trying to help you make a change with yourself. No payment I'm just kinda attracted the idea of sharing a skill I have

man how are you 33 and have no social skills?

I am amazed by this

ya do it

I feel like I've seen this post before

Attached: 123.jpg (550x545, 15K)

Meet someone from Jow Forums and hang out.

>PUA
don't do this
The only real value that shit has is figuring out what you're doing wrong.

I know it's a meme and shit but just talk to them. It's not hard.

unironically be yourself

>don't do PUA
>give PUA advice

if it's going to be mostly latinas, go for it. don't get drunk (drink but don't get drunk) and if you know how to dance you will do fine, suprisingly.
i am spic, i see latina bombshells dancing with ugo manlets all the time and have good time. latinas are fun.

That's real life advice

Don't go in there trying to lose your v-card. Go there to have fun. If it feels like you're way too thirsty to have fun without thinking about sex, lose your vcard to a hooker, then go there. Virginities are supposed to be special for girls, not men, so don't feel bad about getting that shit out of the way with someone you paid for.

Didn't know people stop learning at 33.

>PUA
>clubs
Fucking don't. You're obviously not made to be with people if you're in that position at your age, I'm the same, stop worrying about it and find a decent hobby you like. One that you can do by yourself but doesn't make you feel lonely.

Ok OP, so so other user is right. You need to work up to this stuff. I did it super gradually; got a job at 16 as a fast food cook, where I had to talk to the girls pretty enough to be put on front counter daily. Then got a restaurant job where I spoke to a lot of couples. Now I'm a bartender at a busy club that has a lot of ridiculously attractive girls.

First off, the Latin dance night might be a lost cause. I'm not saying it isn't, but if it's a one off event, don't be too stressed if you put it off to work on this. There will almost certainly be either another one there, or another venue doing the same thing. They're pretty common.

The other user gave sage advice; you need to have baby steps. Start off talking to cashiers. I'm guessing you say something like "hi" then nothing at all? From now on, I want you to say "hi, how are you?" as you hand them your cash. A lot of the time they won't respond, but often they'll say "good thanks, and you?"

When they do, I want you to have a line ready that's not spilling your spaghetti, but better than "good thanks, you?" Something that can fit in the time it takes for them to get your change. Like "I'm a little tired, can't wait to go home and nap" or "I'm great! The weather is being really nice for a change". That sort of one sentence shit that you can say slowly so you don't accidentally stammer. It's like a micro conversation that lets you practise talking to people, but you know it'll end in the next 30 seconds before you have to keep fuelling it.

The next thing you can do is go to a cafe or something when it isn't busy (if it is busy you might find it's harder because the staff are less welcoming) and order a coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Whatever. You can do one of two things.

cont

cont:

The first is to order and have there. Bring a book or phone or some shit and camp out at a table for 20 minutes while you and get used to being in a busy place. I used to have trouble with crowds, so I used to do this when uni started to lessen the anxiety. I felt like everybody was judging me. Reading a book or playing on your phone gives you something to do so you don't get bored.

The second thing you can do (again, if it's not busy) is order a takeaway of your beverage, and while you wait, talk to the barista. Won't work at some places, but I have 10 minute chats sometimes at a place near uni where the dude will actually stop what he's doing and want to talk. Out of all those uni students, he greets so few at the door; usually only staff who have been coming there for like a decade. The way I did it was when he's making your coffee, just ask how his day is. He'll say something, you answer with one of the lines you practised on the cashier. Then you comment on something he can see; like the weather, or the cafe ("so are you guys usually busy on [day] or is it a nice relaxing day for you?"). By then, they'll either be chatting away to you, or clearly not interested, and you can make a call whether you want to keep chatting or not. Then the coffee likely won't take long, amd when it does you wish them a good day and leave. Simple social interaction that's a nice, short way of practising conversation.

The latin classes you've been going to are another awesome way to practise. Try asking people how their day is, and when they reply, ask them about it.
>"Oh, my day's good, thanks for asking!"
That's great to hear. Why a good day? Or is it just a nice relaxing one?
>"It's really nice! I went out and......."

hey presto, you've started a conversation. Ignore pua shit, it doesn't work and people who use it are just trying to fake their way through not having the experience I've just told you how to get.

>khv
So why is this not hkv again?

Yes.
being able to dance with confidence and looking like you actually enjoy yourself will get you laid quite easily.
When anybody is wondering just tell them you are there for the music.

Thats probably one of the few situations where its not completely strange to go clubbing alone

Why don't you ask someone from your dance lessons to join you when you go there?

Attached: 37861567_2031459523544297_4659996566487040_n.jpg (618x960, 47K)

>still replying to our resident Asian loser from Toronto

Just report this faggy threads, this has nothing to do with lifting or health.