I love girls. How can anyone possibly consider men the greater gender?

I love girls. How can anyone possibly consider men the greater gender?

Attached: 1533662659613.jpg (600x750, 77K)

>saving pics from Jow Forums

>saving threads from Jow Forums

i'm so conflicted on everything

i love girls but hate other men and can't relate to them, i feel like a faggot

I wish I was a girl but I'm just a manlet

Attached: 123124.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Same here, I wish I was a girl but I know that's not possible. I also think trannies are mentally ill so that's not an option either. Maybe in the next life.

Attached: jeffle.png (1300x780, 63K)

You know what's up my friend.

>downloading the site to your hard drive

All my friends are females, I guess I must be the male equivalent of fembots who prefer guy friends. Or just an autistic faggot

sorry to have to tell you this buddy but there's a 99% chance you're beta as fuck
your testosterone is so low you can't even relate to other men wtf
sort it out

oh i know that man, i'm pretty sure i'm a stereotypical niceguy nu-male at this point

you gonna do something about that then?

Manlets should be treated as women. Just accept your fate, sissy.

no robots idea of masculinity is warped

But I'm no sissy I like women and have a beard and stuff.

Same , only problem is I'm very tall and pretty masculine, there is no hope for me

yeah why would anyone save pictures from an imageboard at least partially designed for sharing pictures, so retarded

would fembots date a guy with no male friends?

>tfw 5'5" manlet
>tfw get off to feminization, and verbal depredation
O-okay sir

Attached: B_390b_VAAA_4Ad.jpg (600x338, 30K)

We dont bleed from an open smelly wound on the regular

I love boys, how can anyone possibly consider women the greater gender?

Attached: SavedThisImageCauseILikeIt.jpg (480x640, 47K)

I like men & women. I hate how American culture holds up women as kweens and men as the butt of jokes. Men are ugly, poor, stupid, etc, women are beautiful, stronk, and independent.

By being born a women and wanting a bf. You love girls because you are a male and you were made to love girls (yes there are exceptions).

Do you love boys?

As a man, I love women.
However, men are better company, better friends and more honest overall.

I love women, I seriously do, but men simply are better peers as friends or housemates.

No. Well I guess it depends what is meant by love. I don't love boys like I would love a girl if that's what you are asking.

So you're a lesbian then?

I'm a guy bro.

original

i love kelly. she is my darling wife, the light of my life, through all my strifes

Attached: 16.png (587x748, 897K)

Trannies should be put to death.

But Im not a tranny just a sad manlet

Women are a virus. If you're a nice passive guy, they shit you as hard as they possibly can. Not just bully. But they actually act bitchy, like they're mad at you.

I'm lucky enough that I can shut them down, but the point is I know they way they are.

I love them physically but mentally their garbage. If only they had the heart and soul of a guy, maybe then I could tolerate them.

God I love women so much.
I just want to make them happy.