Okay, seriously, what's the point of ZMA? It's a meme

Okay, seriously, what's the point of ZMA? It's a meme.
All the studies I've read indicate that it basically does nothing for anything and you're better off just taking it all seperatly (and it's cheaper).
Same for BCAAs, Fish Oil, Vit D, all that shit. It's all in your diet and you don't need to take it.
Beside the Cum Holy Grail stack, there's no reason to take ANY supplement.

Or Jow Forums am I wrong?

Attached: oooooooh.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Yeah thats what I thought. I didnt get why people were suggesting it so much. I already used to take zinc for cum gains and magnesium for sleep gains.

I do however take pic related for mental health gains. Im open to better products tho

Attached: Orb-111_30_SuppFacts_white-01_1180x.jpg (1180x1180, 204K)

That's what I thought. I don't even know what B6 and all that other stuff does.

Those ingredients are illegal in Australia.

You are trolling right?

How am I trolling bitch?

Some people don't get enough Zinc or Magnesium in their diets, which causes adverse effects. So they take ZMA, Zinc, Magnesium or whatever to ensure their body has an adequate supply.

Zinc as supplement does nothing if you get a sufficient amount already, regularly. If you don't, for pretty much whatever reason, you get benefits.

At the risk of triggering a wave or austism, this is why vegans need to take supplements (although not just specifically zinc); because they don't get enough. Exact same for people with shitty, or even just imperfect, diets. Because of how cheap it is, if you suspect you don't get enoug, or enough regularly, zinc, it's definitely worth buying a bottle.

ZMA doesn't even have enough in it to have any effect. They might as well do what you said and buy it seperatly. Don't bother with chelate shit though.

is ZMA a meme? probably
does taking Zinc & magnesium before bed give me better sleep? yep!

also get crazy sex dreams

Yeah. Magnesium for sleep is definitely not a meme though, my sleep has improved quite a bit as I'm often feeling more rested when I wake up.

I don't think you're trolling like this fool does. I've sold supplements for tons of companies over the past decade and this may be the best nootropic I've ever taken. Performix has turned a lot of their stuff to shit (since I started selling them three years ago) but this product is still good. TCP!

>contains onions

Attached: IMG-20180828-WA0074.jpg (848x1024, 67K)

everything is a "meme" on Jow Forums.
keto is a meme, vegetables is a meme HIIT is meme nofap is meme cold showers is meme meditation is meme

fucking jewshills "memeing" everything

This kinda. Also TLDR your shit faggot.

Attached: 1531508183385.jpg (2200x1238, 163K)

Essential minerals and b-vitamins are not a meme, "ZMA" however is a total marketing scam.

>can't read three short parahraphs

american attention spans everybody

Im taking a supplement with Zinc, Magnesium, B6, D3 and Ashwagandha all in 1 pill. One of the only supps that I feel really help for me personally.

I could probably take all of those supps individually for cheaper but w/e Im too lazy for that

The supps that I found worth it over the years are

>d3
>zinc
>magnesium
>creatine
>whey

Attached: 34564564356.png (225x225, 4K)

Zinc and Magnesium supps are definitely not a meme, ZMA is just all of that in 1 pill for convenience. Its like going to the supermarket and pay 1 dollar extra for chopped up chicken instead of having to do it yourself

>reddit spacing
reddit spacin spans everybody

you know what else is a meme? your life

>muh reddit

do you think line breaks don't exist outside that website?

>worth it
>d3
>zinc
>magnesium
>creatine
>whey
+1 to all these

I bought 100 servings of ZMA (1000mg magnesium and 50mg zinc) for $16 including postage by signing up for some supplement website which took $10 off my order

Attached: 1530100866120.jpg (775x719, 104K)

what forms are they in
>inb4 oxide

This board is getting dumber by the day

Do you know why a supplement is called a supplement? Its to ensure your body is getting the right amount of stuff without an optimal diet. Everything thats in a supplement pill can be gained through proper diet. So is it worth it to buy ZMA if your diet is solid? Nope, probably wont do shit. Your "studies" are telling you ZMA doesnt do much? Are you telling me those studies are saying your body doesnt need Zinc and Magnesium? Cool story bro

Guess how I know you’re new

>The supps that I found worth it over the years are
>>d3
>>zinc
>>magnesium
>>creatine
>>whey
Thirding. Maybe fishoil if you literally cannot get any seafood ever.

>It's all in your diet and you don't need to take it.

Except when its not, thats the whole purpose of supplements. It even says on most supplement containers "Supplements are no substitute for a well balanced diet"

This thread is pointless

ZMA is one of those things you really need to try for yourself to see if it soes shit. I took it a few years back and it was magical. I would wake up after 8 hours of sleep and spring out of bed. I stopped it for a few years because of price and when I went back to it, it didn't do shit. Probably had to do with what my diet was like at two different times. When it works for you though, holy shit it feels good.

ZMA:
>better skin
>sleep way better and longer
>crazy and vivid dreams almost every night (thats a good thing for me, no nightmares)
>a bit easier to fall asleep (might be placebo)
>no cramps

Creatine:
>slight but noticible and consistent boost to performance at the gym at very low price
>taking it post workout with the bros is cool and comfy af

Caffeine:
>allows me to go absolutely ham at the gym even when I'm cutting and/or tired
>helps being productive when tired, god tier supplement for uni fags

Omega 3:
>pretty much nothing

This is what effects those supplements have on me.

I'm about to try D3 and ashwagandha, just ordered it today. I expect much of D3 as I don't go out often and I'm probably very deficient.

This, I've been taking it for about 2 weeks and really the only effects I've noticed are sleep gains, and very vivid sex dreams. They're not wet dreams by any means, but I've never really had vivid sex dreams before, while I've had 2 since I started taking it.

>Your "studies" are telling you ZMA doesnt do much? Are you telling me those studies are saying your body doesnt need Zinc and Magnesium? Cool story bro
this

also most people are mineral deficient even with a solid diet because we dont eat plants with soil still on them