Dream Grill

Would you give up lifting for the rest of your life if doing so would allow you to meet your dream girl and live with her happily ever after?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 2.07.25 AM.png (1060x1066, 1.54M)

No. I am a warrior of God.

Why not both?
Lmao, just hook up with your gym buddy. Its not that hard.

OP here.

Hypothetically let's say you had to choose one or the other.

Which would you pick?

of course, happiness is everything.

What was the point of telling him you're the OP, what value did that add to your post?

>lifting
or
>100% guaranteed perfect flawless fulfilling happy relationship for the rest of your life

what's the incentive to pick lifting in this scenario

Not dying a skinny DYEL

>Find dream girl
>Expect that all my problems will be solved
>Instead find that I'm vying for independence and solitude, even though I really like her
>Spend most of my weekend with her and starting to miss playing vidya all day
>Been too lazy to lift lately too

What do?

You resist temptation and better yourself by picking lifting. Stop being a weak-minded beta in the body of an alpha. Mind alpha body alpha MIND ALPHA BODY ALPHA

There’s more to life than just relationships

>t. lifts for girls

KYS, faggot

Pull yourself out of the mindset that you're not independent anymore, you are.
I can guarantee you that your girl also feels the same thing, which is why you learn to not be with a person 24/7 after your first, usually teen relationships.
No one enjoys not having any time to themselves at all.

Not OP here, what do you gain knowing that?

but why would you care about dying skinny if you were 100% guaranteed a perfect flawless fulfilling happy relationship for the rest of your life
it's not even about lifting for girls, it's about certainty

>You resist temptation and better yourself by picking lifting
lifting isn't the only way to better yourself. even if op's hypothetical where giving up lifting includes things like calisthenics, surely it wouldn't include cardio or hiit.
and the fuck does "temptation" have to do with this? the alternative in his question is a guaranteed happy relationship for the rest of your life. if you can guarantee one area of your life is good forever, then you can put more focus on bettering yourself in other areas.

it's not that a relationship is worth more than lifting. it's that a GUARANTEED perfect relationship for the rest of your entire life is clearly worth more than lifting.

>lifting till you 65 because your body gives up
Or
>eternal happiness and the feeling of belonging somewhere till you die

Mmmmmm

This thread shows Jow Forums‘s true colors.

Despite what they say, everyone here still, deep down inside, lifts for women.

It just shows how retarded people can't discern between "lifting for girls hurr" vs "guaranteed happiness for the rest of your life".

No, what’s truly retarded is believing a fulfilling relationship to be the only important aspect of your life.

You’re basically suggesting that your whole life and sense of self-worth revolves around the state of your relationship with your significant other.

>he thinks the question was about lifting or a relationship
the question wasn't "would you give up lifting to be in a relationship with a girl?" that's a completely different question.

op worded the relationship as being perfect and lasting forever. it's not just any relationship. it's guaranteed to be perfect and last the rest of your life.

i mostly agree but i don't like the wording of
>"guaranteed happiness for the rest of your life"

op simply guaranteed a perfect relationship, which would obviously perpetually provide happiness, but there's still the possibility of longing for more fulfillment. so you'd be guaranteed a good source of happiness for the rest of your life, but not necessarily guaranteed complete happiness for the rest of your life. the relationship isn't everything.

A. Dream girl is 2D.
B. She would want me to continue lifting.

He's still guaranteeing you a hell of a lot more than what you get from lifting heavy things and purring them back down. Especially since you can replace weightlifting with any of the infinite amounts of sports available.

>He's still guaranteeing you a hell of a lot more than what you get from lifting heavy things and purring them back down.
i completely agree, i think anyone who'd pick lifting in this scenario doesn't understand the question. i just wanted to make the distinction between a guaranteed perfect relationship and guaranteed eternal happiness

You're giving up a hobby consisting of 3 hours every week for most of the people here to get something that is probably one in a million.
If you can't put things down and figure out why this is the logical choice you simply have a problem.

Also no one said that a perfect relationship is the ONLY important aspect of your life, you can do whatever the fuck you want besides lifting (Calisthenics) AND have a perfect relationship.
You have to be a literal retard to pass that up.

I choose dream girl. That doesn't mean I lift for girls, the choice is just fucking obvious. Lifting is great but doesn't compare to quality human relationships. I can get most of the benefits of lifting through other means. I just won't be able to lift arbitrarily heavy shit. Big loss.

yes. i'd substitute it for some other kind of physical activity.

Swimming, calisthenics, yoga, some martial art i dont care. or all of the above.

nope

Yes. Because one of my conditions to live happily ever after is to stay in great shape. I'll find some other way to keep my physique.

>implying if girls give a shit if i dl 4plates or 8plates
>implying they can tell difference in the first place
>implying i wouldnt do roids already if i wasnt lifting out of vanity

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME?

There's more to life than just lifting.

There is no dream girl. There is no dream life (at least not how most people interpret it). Its through our efforts, not our lack, that we improve the world so giving up something beneficial for the non-existent makes us a worse person and less likely to make impactful improvements around us

Then again I've accepted my lot as a generally unattractive fucker, so my position has some bias

I don't see why not. I play a sport, have a good diet, and can pick up calisthenics. I'm going to be Jow Forums whether I go to the gym or not.

If I need to stop lifting to meet girl then she is not of my dreams.

this

I would divorce my wife who is my dream girl today if staying with her meant I could never lift again

lifting

dreams change
what i consider a dream girl today, i might find repulsive tomorrow
besides, wheres the fun in just wishing for her?

Those scenarios are shit, because they are absolutely implausible. OP is a nigger and should feel bad about it.

Attached: 200px-Reptoid_jew.jpg (200x200, 14K)

No. Anyone who said yes is a loser simp and you deserve to be shot, fucking faggots.

t. ice poseidon

>make deal with the devil
>trade gains for dream grill
>be happy for a few years
>eventually start becoming more and more out of shape
>without the outlet of lifting, start having a built up frustration that even fucking your dream grill everyday won't fix
>next thing you know you're a fat angry shit who's unhappy and regrets not putting in the work to maintain his gains and earn a qt gf on your own

Fuck no.

Attached: 1516148784500.jpg (363x421, 114K)

>dream girl
>doesn't want you to lift
wtf?

>all these fatass faggots who think lifting is the only type of exercise you can do

Jow Forums