How do I incorporate more eggs into my diet?

How do I incorporate more eggs into my diet?

Attached: 7ED623F5-1D3D-4933-A8D8-771660C97426.jpg (1242x1286, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.in/attention-pregnant-ladies-want-smart-baby-eggs-might-help-boost-your-infants-iq-756013
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you tried eating more eggs?

I drink 5 raw eggs in the morning and 4 in the evening *dabs on them chickens*

When you want to eat something that isn’t eggs, choose to eat eggs instead.

I eat a boiled egg a day every day for breakfast

Put eggs in the frying pan with good ol butter and then put the fried eggs in sandwiches or whatever

based and redpilled however I did this for 4 months every day and then started worrying I had done damage to myself so now I just poach 4 -6 every morning

Have 4 with oats after my workout and 2 more with diced spinach later in the evening

Wasn't there just a thread about a study from the exact same university saying eggs are as bad as smoking? What the FUCK is their endgame?

Attached: c8548cad71495ac8ca8c6b137363c836.jpg (620x1969, 556K)

eating eggs been okay so far but i need something that works faster

egg council got to them

*cracks* *sips* now THAT is how you eat an egg

I'm getting sick and tired of these food studies.

Attached: 02626.png (499x513, 283K)

>have 8 chickens
>fresh eggs everyday

feels good men

this
i just eat whatever i want

What happened to the whole dont eat eggs its full of cholesterol meme?

Same. I can't take them seriously anymore. Whenever I see "study says x" I immediately think it's probably misrepresented bullshit. It seems like you can make a study say anything if you really want to.

Recent studies show most studies are bullshit

they did a study on actual outcomes and saw eggs dont raise mortality even tho they raise cholesterol. It's as if cholesterol isnt a reliable marker of heart disease.

/thread

this
I just eat everything except sugar

scrambled eggs masterrace. Not that eating any style, if you may, of eggs is hard, but scrambled I can eat ~7 eggs like its nothing, whereas 7 boiled would make me feel much fuller

nobody actually has said that for 30 years, except for retards like vegan gayns

(((Harvard Health)))

Omelette.

If they're good quality organic then eat them raw, otherwise lightly fried sunny side up is my favourite. I've eaten about 10 whole eggs every day for the past 5 years at least, I'm in great shape. I'm glad the propaganda against animal foods is starting to crumble.

Eggs are full of cholesterol, which is a good thing, cholesterol is healthy and correlates with longer lifespan. Cholesterol is not even correlated with heart disease, the whole topic of cholesterol is built on a lie that keeps getting repeated by globalists, big agriculture, vegans and similar types with an agenda to demonise natural foods.

Try half boiled eggs. Crack the shell when it's half boiled and mix it with onions sauce and pepper. Pic related

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 5K)

*Onions sauce

Buy more eggs

I eat at least four a day on maintenance, and I'm only 114 lb. If I were pregnant, I'd have to up it to nine tho.
ibtimes.co.in/attention-pregnant-ladies-want-smart-baby-eggs-might-help-boost-your-infants-iq-756013

Soi sauce

Cholesterol is a meme to give everyone over forty statins with dementia (beetus of the brain) as a fun side effect. Don't fall for the pharma jew.

Blood pressure is fine? Blood sugar is fine? Not a filthy, lazy obeast? Then your cholesterol can be through the roof and you'll still be completely fucking fine.

There's still retards who eat the whites and throw away the yolks. Stupidity of that caliber should carry the death penalty.

By the time you learn fun and interesting ways to incorporate more eggs into your diet, there will be a new study saying that eggs cause mega cancer or something.