/drugfeels/ another day, another trip

today my drugs of choice were damiana and a bunch of weed. man i'm fucking baked like a cake.

Attached: cartoon woman face in front of marijuana leaf background.jpg (2027x1973, 288K)

wow two legal substances this is epic

lmao for real though these are chill drugs my dude, don't knock it til you try it.

I'm excited to inject heroin for the first time

orig

Attached: 1532756496422.jpg (313x291, 31K)

>ywn comfort a heroin-addicted Satania as her amazing plan to become the future queen of hell tragically ended in a damp cardboard box under a bridge
Oh well. Godspeed.

How much Kratom powder do you guys usually take?

>tfw there are no anime based around drug themes

I get blitzed on Dxm every few days. Im coming down from a trip now, cant sleep and dont want to anyway.
Dxm keeps me in a state of contentment. I dont have to do anything. Its awsome.

niec man sounds fun dxm is neat but hate the nausea

anyone in the 905 got a link?

Hey its the user from the last thread with the bother who did xans and heroin last night, he did the same thing today but less, he seems to be fine however. Thanks for reassuring me that he would be okay and for the little help that you gave me.
Remember to be safe out there, unless you have a death wish, in which case good luck on dying and I hope your death is painless and fun.

What research chems has Jow Forums done? 1p-LSD, ALD-52, ETH-LAD, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MiPT, DPT, etizolam, and 3-FPM here.

Attached: researchchemicals.png (934x783, 206K)

Wow, you build tolerance to DXM fast, I did four bottles of robocough in the span of 10 days, and the fourth one didn't quite get me there. This does not sound like a long term drug. It's pretty fun though, and I don't get this nausea everyone talks about.

Working tomorrow morning so just some dxm tonight
>tfw I've probably drank a liter of syrup by now

None so far, just ordered some 4-ho-met though. Next week's gonna be fun. Any recommendations from your list other than the 1p?

Yea, you need to wait roughly 1 week per plateau for tolerance to go back to 0.

Attached: 1523686049193.png (1039x559, 261K)

Nips unironically think pedophilia is more acceptable than drug use

How was ETH-LAD

Off 1mg of Klonopin and a couple dabs

Last of the xanax. Had some phebibut.

And I drank one of them robocoughs for the first time in months. Can't see so straight right now.

Asians talk a big anti-drug game but they all get north Korean and Chinese meth. They also have stimulants that we dont use in the west anymore like phenmetrazine.

I took two at once when they first came out and it was a big mistake. I did a lot of syrup as a kid but I cant really identify what "plateau" I was on. I was just sort of convulsing and couldn't see.

This was one bottle on a full stomach and I'm mostly just blind, not feeling super high. I'm just hoping to get a little serotonin in me.

If i just
>study, study, study, do work, play vidya, shitpost, study
then I will not feel many high points aside from maybe some moments of mania. That's where drugs come in (or heroin more specifically), it enforces an equilibrium (well, not exactly but it's something to look forward to).

This post has key insight - I don't take drugs because I'm broken, I take drugs to cope with a totally unnatural lifestyle. I'm wired for exercise, exploration, and constant socialization. What I get is trapped in a claustrophobic box alone for every waking hour, and I live a pretty comfy life by most standards. I need to simulate triumph and tragedy with drugs and video games because my whole world has engineered anything emotionally satisfying out of my life.

So ketamine is a similar headspace to dxm except it has euphoric properties right? Because the dxm headspace is pretty dark, I dont know how a drug that does similar things to your brain but doesn't make you feel sick is much better

Percocets were very comfy. I had a prescription after my surgery. They gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside, like being covered with a blanket. Anxiety and worries just went away. I went to the movies on some Percocets and it was a very good experience, I could actually enjoy the movie without a paranoid feeling. I've never tried weed, but I'd imagine it has a similar effect.

Ok guys has anyone got some ideas of easy to get drugs that are 'legal' or nearly impossible to get caught by. Ive tripped robo and with nutmeg but Im just wondering if there's anything else, are those research drugs any good?

Rc benzos and stims mostly. Some psychedelics but harder to come by in the US. Canada or Europe should be easier for that.
Benzedrex at the pharmacy

Yeah thanks man. I live in Aus so maybe it'll be right. Wish me luck boys

Hey guys, sorta new to stims and wanted to know if it was normal having my chest muscles tense up on ritalin? got about 15mg in me spread out over the night but I have a small build + high metabolics so its probably more effective on me. I've got anxiety issues that caused this before but thats about it.

Attached: 375C1C67-6F89-492B-A4A2-F21C53C24A0E.gif (299x217, 1.6M)

Does Aus have codeine syrup otc?
I have no idea how the rc scene is there. In the the US stuff usually comes from Canada by way of China. Europe has their own thing going on.

Of course darknet has everything. But ig you want to stay ""legal"" I'm interested to know what they have in Australia.

Dont panic, pop some xans. Stims aren't good for your heart sure but it's mostly anxiety you're feeling

I took 450mg of DXM and tripped very fucking intensely for 3 days uncomfortably, due to a cocktail of serotonin drugs I've been prescribed. I take Celexa, abu whatever and modafinil and was painfully fucked until recently when I took a valium. I had overwhelming anxiety that I was going to die while I was bug eyed pale as fuck and sweating, just a warning to anyone who takes SSRIs or MAOIs to not be a dipshit and trip on DXM like I did.

Attached: 1523397563206.jpg (1512x2016, 786K)

I'm on 450mg right now and just a little woozy. But when you mix it with ssri's your body freaks right the fuck out

>Counts nutmeg as a drug
Are you 14?

Is it normal to not feel any other drugs while on alp or xaxax? have taken a bump of coke while on it, didn't feel shit. I'm on about 2 mg of at the moment, and also did 3 dabs but don't really feel the thc high at all.

Benzos just turn your fucking brain off dude

That's heroin

Doesn't the nod give you active happy dreams?