Anyone else make this transition?

Anyone else make this transition?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x636, 184K)

No, I still like women

>wanting gyno

Functional strength is better than looking like some pretty boy fag

Everybody with >1 year of lifting

Both can be functional, this is just choosing a gay archetype instead of just choosing to look good.
Which makes you a fag.

The male model barbie doll aesthetic is more gay than the functional strong physique

40lbs of fluff isnt going to make a big difference in performance

Keep coping

Just admit you like men, fag.

upper: 20 to 35 years old

lower: 35 and beyond

Went the opposite way desu
Was strength training, barely cutting and when I hopped on all I used for the first couple years were increasing amounts of test and wet orals
Injured my lower back so did a cut for 6 months with EC and an anavar kickstart and did a lot more hypertrophy work, difference in how people (especially girls) treated me was insane and I never went back.

Attached: upper-body-shreded-low-body-fat.jpg (525x628, 39K)

Nobody wants to be a G4P twink boy anymore except for zoomers. Looking strong >>>>>> Looking like you suck a mean cock

I'm going for thicc daddy mode but are girls even attracted to it?

I would personally prefer to look like David laid but I need to add some mass for rugby

In my experience it's vapid and younger chicks who go after prettyboys.

The chill girls with some maturity prefer a man look.

Depends on whether you want to fuck tons of roasties or meet a nice girl to settle down with.

You are just delusional dyel faggots that lifted 6-12 months and expected to look like David Laid. Well, guess what dyelfags? Physiques like that of David Laid, Zyzz and Connor Murphy ARE NOT achievable natty. No matter if you train 10 or 20 years with absolute discipline in training and diet, you will never look like them. You know that and now you claim that you don't "want" these physiques because they are gay and feminine and would rather have "functional" strength bodies.

Lmao cope harder.

I'm going for it to see how I look and because I want to get some insane numbers on my lifts
pic related current shape

Attached: 333.jpg (911x925, 223K)

You look good brother. keep at it.

this

>Roiding for roasties
>Accusing anyone of "cope"

Attached: Sick_Boy.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

I've always wanted to be /stronkmode/ but I want to be /shredmode/ just to see how much different it is

This is my new goal.

Attached: dream.gif (500x269, 974K)

thanks mate
I just started upping my kcals to find out my maintenance levels so I can add 200kcals to that

this tbqhf

>Dan Green
>Ben Pollack
>Mateusz Kil-whatever the fuck
>Larry Wheels
God I really wanted to not take the bait but here I am. You can be strong and have a good physique, and who tf cares if they're on gear everyone is.