ITT Gaslighting techniques

I em maester maniupltor

Post some Gaslighting techniques you use on normalfags and other mortals.

I post gay / trap / tranny and discord threads on Jow Forums at least 6x daily plus samefagging from different devices and image dumping to boost traffic and keep them alive up to few hundred replies.

Attached: wijhak.png (575x800, 90K)

Too much effort for no gain.

loll this is such a beta thing to do. like you just sit there and make threads all day. you don't even try outsmarting anyone in person because you get too nervous or convince yourself they're not worth it. i bet you're really pleasant to be around because you're so beta that you're completely subservient. oh man haha thanks for the laugh

people only fall for gaslighting if you're charming or beautiful. i am dead certain a cretin like you would be brushed off immediately as a tactless asshole

I like making random anons question themselves a lot. I'll say something which implies their post makes them look stupid/inexperienced in a topic they're talking about when they probably know it better than I do.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING LOSER LOL

uh huh.........

dumdeedooo

t. insecure gaslighted fag

Acting like notable tripfags samefagging off their trip is always fun on any board.

Attached: 40a.jpg (470x595, 47K)

the only kinds of gaslighting I tolerate are CHICKS lighting their own FARTS thank you very much

pretty much any user who posts daily threads is easy to impersonate, there are a lot on this board in particular I've quite enjoyed framing for shitposts or odd remarks.also catfishing thirsty faggots on discord is great.

>WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THESE THREADS
on literally any thread

Attached: 1408236807810.jpg (599x780, 281K)

just checkin faggots

i unironically do this do deem a shit thread to the group think as well

Gaslighting is a new buzzword dreamed up by SJW's and special snowflakes for any opinion or argument they don't agree with. The idea being, if you have an opposing viewpoint, it is abusive, negates their experience, etc.

Checked. No doubt it's being used that way now but the term isn't new, it's a reference to a play 'gaslight' from the 30's.

you just got gaslighted

yeah I think what you're experiencing is baader-meinhoff phenomenon

That's ok, I'm just happy someone interacted with me

thanks for checking those digits

Not me, but some user tried to gaslight some chick and it was hilarious how badly he failed.
>couple anons conversing
>pretty far down the comment chain, one user admits to being a woman
>some tripfag immediately demands her contact
>she tells him to fuck off, and also recognised him from another thread
>he keeps calling her mean and using sour grapes arguments
This isn't really limited to talking with girls, but whenever someone plays the "wah stop being mean look how nice and rational I am" as a response to being called out on beinh a creep, it's super transparent. I guess they use it moreso on women because they're more agreeable, but it's so fucking obvious that it makes you look like even more of a pushy faggot.

I'll check those ones too. You were blessed for giving thanks.

It's always fun to see failed gaslighting attempts like that.