Mixed race feels thread

Any other anons mixed race and not overly happy about it? Come post here

Attached: Sam Hyde Deranged2.png (600x600, 777K)

why do you feel unhappy about being mixed race just identify as your host country, unless your host country is not usa, canada, or any country in north or south america

I dont see why. I exploit that shit to the max. What most hapas dont realize is the game is easy to play and you have more cards to play than your average full breed. I never understood why people are so sore about being mixed.

enlighten me on the more cards that i have at play

>Ghanaian dad
>German mum

Not gonna lie, I post this to get a rise outta racists sometimes.

Do I like being mixed-race? I hate myself for a lotta reasons, but it ain't got nothing to do with being either white or black, senpai.

Being non-white and a patriotic Amerikkkan is literally the most cucked thing you can be.

ITT nonwhites suck white dick for acceptance they will never get

part white part mex here. It really hit me when i was 12. If i think about it too much i will want to tare apart every cell in my body. I heard someone else say that you just have to accept it but now that i'm older i know that i'll never accept it. I'll just find ways to better deal with it.

I'm half Scottish half Moroccan. I'm 20, 5'4, balding, and look like 12 year old boy. plz kill me.

Most of it has to also be a part of being third culture. I abuse the shit out of being part white when im in Japan all the time. If I do something I shouldn't of done I play it off as a cultural thing. In the united states I exploit being Japanese and use the history of the Japanese as leverage towards shit i need to do such as making normies feel bad to gain sympathy or elevating my self in terms of cultural sophistication. Use your mixed race shit as leverage and accept it as a great tool. Nigs do this shit all the time and they get things quite easily using social pressure exploiting their race and social economic status.

Im mixed and feel fine, stop being a faggot.

>when you let Jow Forums bully you into thinking your race is the only thing that matters

Nigga stop harping for approval from people who turn to their race as a source of fulfillment because they have literally nothing else to feel accomplished about.

>tfw gonna have a mixed baby with my japanese wife

Attached: B00E9DD8-5A9A-46DA-99EA-66C24FCE41AB.jpg (647x671, 39K)

A mixed race sam hyde fan sounds chill to me

Both genetically and socially a cyborg. Can't fit with you autists, can't fit with normies. It's like purgatory.

thats called being a failed normie. You will fit in with druggies and weirdos.

and autists don't fit in with autists since non would even initiate conversation with another if they were both in the same room.

Mixed people are healthier because of genetic diversity, stop complaining you superior breed

Being a hapa is the most miserable existence of all time. I swear to god if I get called Elliot Rodgers again I'm going to over cook my instant ramen. Like I don't even look like him? I'm super pale. Fuck you niggers I'm not Elliot

I just hate my hair. It's neither white or black.
Otherwise feels good to be a mutt 95% of the time.

Attached: um.png (277x281, 194K)

My best wishes to you, mangalang. Also, good luck because asian/western mix are generally fucking hideous looking.

Katya is slav. She's ukranian, not a mix.

Being mixed race mystery meat is kind of amusing. I've heard a myriad of things when people try to guess my race. Other than that, I go through my daily life not even thinking about that race garbage.

50% French
25% Irish
25% Syrian Arab

I am a Goblin and have come to terms with the fact I have to make my own culturally identity.

Choosing to be unhappy about things you have no control over is dumb as shit. Unless you're ugly because of it you have no reason to be upset just for being mixed. I'm black and white and never had any issue fitting in with whoever I chose to fit in with. Not being ugly helps a lot but if you're fucked you just gotta live with the shit.
>hurr too white for X and too X for whites
So tired of seeing people try to use this as an excuse. Why give a shit what white people or whatever people think of you. People that are proud to be the race that they were born into are pathetic and you don't want to get close to people like that.
This is exactly what you're doing OP. Stop giving a shit and take care of the things you can actually control in your life pussy.

WE GOBLINS,
ARE THE TRULY OPPRESSED.
THE TRULY MARGINALIZED PEOPLE.

WE HAVE,
NO RACE.
NO CULTURE.
NO LAND.
NO COUNTRY.
NO ARMY.
WHERE IS OUR BALFOUR DELECTATION?

GOBLINS OF THE WORLD,
OF ALL CREEDS AND RACES,
UNITE!

GOBLINS RISE UP!

Attached: ERERR.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

The Goblin shall claim this world.

Attached: Night_Goblins.jpg (1200x809, 436K)

1/2 white and 1/2 jordanian arab. Genetically, I'm doing just fine. good facial structure and height

Don't mind being a mutt, just hate being a deformed genetic abomination.

I'm mixed and really happy, 1/4 black 3/4 spanish. I have thick curly hair that looks really good and the genes gave me a BBC which is pretty nice. Why wouldn't I be happy with my race?

>be 100% nordic white except for arab great grandfather
>tfw all girls will know I'm not white as soon as they see my big dick
hold me bros

Attached: 1504565868723.jpg (1381x1600, 323K)

imagine an ethnostate of mutts.

Attached: 1530586117246.png (1018x623, 81K)

Can you get a redhead Irish gf if you are 75% north African and 6'1?

Attached: 1531520838563.png (1124x598, 159K)

Man I fucking love being mixed. I'm at that sweet spot where I'm so racially ambiguous I could pull off anything. People will believe I'm black, Mexican, Muslim, Latino, Puerto Rican, pretty much everything besides white or Asian

America exists
Orikkinal