I realized I don't really get angry that often should I just pretend to be upset and offended to not come off as beta...

I realized I don't really get angry that often should I just pretend to be upset and offended to not come off as beta? Like it's not a matter of passivity I genuinely don't care about half the things I'm supposed to get pissed off about.

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Those fucking digits holy shit

CHECKED HOLY FUCK NICE M80

Wasted digits

Is this original enuf?

I have no clue what the fuck to our post is saying but Christ, looking st your post number made me nut

Wasted sexts, despicable

I wouldn't recommend it. I get angry a lot and it just ends up stressing me out since I can't change anything. most people are bitter and insecure so I'd say you have an advantage.

ignore the dumb normalfags claiming they can't understand you. your post is clear.

chill pic
chill post
chill sexts
nice

you fucking wasted

Attached: 1533649779590.jpg (980x551, 40K)

fuck you for wasting those sexts

How are they wated? He was just asking a question.

Attached: 1532716484149.jpg (544x499, 41K)

I actually know that feel. Yeah just process your shit better. I mean don't start trouble but remember to stand up for yourself

Better this than a trap shill thread getting sexts.

It's a gift to not get angry. It makes you more pleasant to be around, use your cool temper to your advantage user.

Nah, getting angry all the time at everything is the definition of a beta male loser

those DlGITS

bootifule

>be OP
>make a thread addressing a serious insecurity
>mentally ill Jow Forums autists jerk off to meaningless string of repeating digits instead of helping
never change

Attached: welcome to 4chan.gif (715x506, 49K)

checked, fuck the best digits i have seen today

Attached: 1531640892728.jpg (472x472, 12K)

>gif
when is that shit supposed to move faggot?

I envy you.

nice digits btw bro

>he doesn't see it

Attached: pepe kek.gif (360x346, 144K)

Confidence in not caring is the only alpha way.
Trying to make people see you as another person is just beta.

Attached: CAMPER.jpg (224x417, 15K)

good, If you have a job/career and even moderately good/competent your chill temperament will be seen as a positive and noticed by your colleagues. I've known people who couldn't get out of their own way in their professional/personal life due to anger issues and imagined slights.

Women also notice and respect you as long as you have drive and motivations.

Nice sects.

epikk numbrs xDd

Put me in da reddit screencap

idk what to tell you op but these digits must be a sign you're on the right path

don't listen to these morons, im not gunna tell you the secret but you're heading in the right direction

Holy murder of jeebus

Attached: 1531978647861.jpg (632x505, 75K)

Im the say way OP and was just having this thought tonight.

Just take time to think before you act. If its just minor things or stuff you cant control then not caring is a good skill to have, but if someone is straight up shitting on you then you should at least put up some resistance and display some pride or else people wont respect you.

but you didn't get digits, did you motherfucker

>but if someone is straight up shitting on you then you should at least put up some resistance and display some pride or else people wont respect you.
why do normies have this mindset? I've never understood it.