How much red meat do you eat?

Recommended limit is 70g

Attached: rip-bear-grills.jpg (506x428, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isIw2AN_-XU
youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
lanacion.com.ar/2065682-el-consumode-carne-es-record-en-el-pais-y-se-apunta-al-mercado-externo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Per what?

Meal? Day? Month? Mouthful?

However much I fucking want

Per day.

Honestly o can’t keep anything down if I do t eat at least a pound of flesh with my meals. It’s expensive but I know a butcher who feeds me the scraps and o take care of problems for him.

Why do you type like you have a mental illness?

ITs auto correct and it’s hard to see. I stay in the dark room when I’m not needed,
I was excited because I can contribute to the thread and funny auto correct doesn’t see single letters as failure.
So f talks like p yes.

I would eat nothing but if it wasn't expensive

I don't eat corpses and neither should you
Go vegan

And you would die aged 40.

youtube.com/watch?v=isIw2AN_-XU
try again sweaty

Do you have a video that isn't from an effeminate Marvel basedboy?

Is there a healthier alternative to things like ground beef that has similar nutrition? I eat 200g a day to bulk, I feel like I'm playing with fire

>citing a youtube channel

HAHAHAHA!

Meat fags.

TVP is good

Attached: tvp.jpg (993x1500, 304K)

Looks interesting. Thanks for the idea. Do you make yours yourself?

nice arguments you seething little bitches
The video refers to a couple dozens of medical studies and research but you probably don't have the time to watch it between one session of dildo-riding and the other, I understand and I forgive you

I eat one third, to one half pound per day, mostly raw (organic) try raw, your whole hunger dynamic changes. Also I eat cheese drink milk fruits vegetables etc.

If you want to work out a lot and gain, you have to eat more.

What kind of problems?

fuck off loser

What?

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

Typically it’s some mix of removing small animals, talking k g to customers that don’t pay and getting rid of people that make it out the back.
The butcher doesn’t like it when people go out the back, he gets angry, he lets me go there though. He sometimes lets people there but they are special.

maybe like 1.5kg a week

Understood sir.

Yeah, don’t go out the back. Otherwise it’s good.

I'm lucky enough to travel a lot because of work. I cannot understand why meat (specially beef) is so fucking expensive outside my country.

lanacion.com.ar/2065682-el-consumode-carne-es-record-en-el-pais-y-se-apunta-al-mercado-externo

>In the case of beef, for example, in 1990 78.2 kilos were consumed per person per year (today that figure fell to 58 kilos per person per year).

I'm certainly in this group. Feels good.

Attached: 1006_4n.png (395x598, 173K)