It's often said that if Beta-males and Incels ever end up in a relationship with a woman...

It's often said that if Beta-males and Incels ever end up in a relationship with a woman, it usually happens very late in their thirties where they find themselves providing for Land Whales or Post-Wall Roasties aftermaths.

My question is, if the lower-mid tier of males often end up as providers for Whales and Chad casualties (considering that all Stacies later become Roasties), with what race of female do Chads settle and create a family with?

Attached: kjnjnd.jpg (500x706, 87K)

they fuck teenagers and are later """exposed""" as horrible predators once they're too old and fat to perform alphaness

welcome to 2018, where everything's shit and no one's happy

So in the long run no one get's out of it safe.

>You either die a Chad or live long enough to see yourself become a '30 year old Boomer'

Attached: kjjknkj.jpg (680x412, 44K)

Boomer will never take off as a maymay and everyone will still hate that generation of americans.

Traditional non-degenerate girls.

t. Clueless zoomer
Boomer has already taken off ling ago

It litterally hasn't.
It's just being shilled twice as hard and no one gives enough of a fuck to say anything about it.
Even the "zoomer" thing is ridiculous faggotry that we don't give enough of a fuck about to speak up against.

chads marry top tier Stacys from wealthy families in medical school

Super wealthy families are very good at keeping their daughters on a leash and maintaining their virginity

only the finest freshest pussy for chad

Exactly!
Instead of chasing and fantasizing about 'soon-to-be-physical-ruins' Stacies, we should focus our efforts on appealing to mentally non-degenerate, physically un-wrecked, reserved females...

In this case reserved small town/country girls or chaste Baltic/Slavic female q.ts

Attached: wkjenwk.jpg (602x421, 78K)

>It's often said
Only on Jow Forums and incel boards. Nobody in real life says something that retarded. It's an incel cuck fantasy, not reality.

thanks for protecting civilization by spraying febreez over the broken sewage main I have to wade across to get to work
thanks to the miracle of social proof in the form of your no-nonsense straight talk, I have ceased to notice that I am living in hell
great work lad

So I guess the only way to break from the cycle is to become rich.

I'm sure rich families would never let their daughter marry a ripped 7'9 Chad with a chiseled jaw if he make less than 600k.

They would choose a rich but average looking manlet over an upper-middle class chad with the body of a Greek god.

I guess if you're rich you can get any thot alive, but marrying a girl from a rich family you minimize your chances of getting yourself a gold digger

So 'The Ultimate Win' is:

>Get rich/ rank high in the socio-economical hierarchy
>Marry an educated, reserved and chaste q.t from a wealthy family

Attached: erknjfnrf.jpg (682x1024, 98K)

Hahaha I don't know if you've ever been to a prep school, but there was a lot of fucking going on in empty classrooms and dorm rooms
Also lots of cocaine use
These were girls who got dropped off in Bentleys/helicopters

with all these names and terms it feel like something straight from A Clockwork Orange

America is doomed maybe other more conservative countries

>Traditional non-degenerate girls.
>reserved small town/country girls or chaste Baltic/Slavic female q.ts
>he thinks those said traditional girls wouldn't marry you for your money or looks
the moment those slavic/baltic girls or any other traditional girl sees that you're not in a situation that would look good for her to be with you, i.e you don't have a lot of money, they're out the door looking for someone else.
So called traditional women are just as bad as modern free skanks, but just act more civilized about it.
Instead of cheating on you and dumping you by text message 2 seconds after having sex with someone else, they just tell you that they have met someone else and leave.

Attached: laugh2.jpg (279x254, 20K)

dubs confirmed
a skank is a skank but I prefer a trad skank than an std riddled loose pussy skank

>muh tradwife
You mean the christian girls who date and marry niggers and think it is OK because they are both christian? Yeah sounds great.

FPMAP (First Post Most Accurate Post)

Attached: 201411_1527_ehhdf.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>I don't like this meme so that means that nobody else does

i don't actually hate boomers...

indeed o my brother, we do gavorreet with different slovos that an uninitiated chelloveck might find strange .

You want a statue made out of shit, rather than just a pile of shit
Despite the fact that they are both shit.
But at least it's a statue, right?
And heck, at this point the promiscuity part doesn't even matter with the non-traditional girls. Why? Because they'll both still leave you anyway when they find someone better.

Attached: something better comes along redpill.jpg (780x653, 137K)