How do i find a gf on Jow Forums specifically

how do i find a gf on Jow Forums specifically

Attached: 1489957199318.png (357x313, 30K)

literally be chad. even if these girls weren't always like the other girls coming here changed them. day in and day out of constantly having basic interest in their posts no matter what, offers to be their bf, and just generally having power they've never known. we are a stacy making machine, and that's not even considering the basic logic that if fembots are even a mentionable minority of Jow Forums only the top robots would even have a chance with them.

i think not all fembots want chad though, they are less superficial than other women

Jow Forums women are the absolute worst user. Do not curse yourself with one. As if them being fat and ugly is not enough, they are the most basic of basics, literally blonde cheerleader bimbo tier. But without the looks to back it up. You are much better off finding a random chick off some dating app.

be willing to date qt traps

i don't like traps because they have made the task of finding good fembots like finding diamond in a piece of shit. i know a lot of fembots have cool interests like anime and dead people and stuff so i want a gf who also likes this stuff

Jow Forums isn't the dating board, that's >but i dunt want to go /soc/ i want a """fembot"""
that doesn't matter and fembots don't exist, go to

i don't care what they look like as long as you're not on my 400lb life, i prefer a nice personality and shared interests

what the fuck kind of inane response is that to my post? I don't give a fuck about your standards you thirsty teenaged retard

user is right, you are aware this thread is a bannable offense right? Read the rules ok?

i just want good advice ok guys?

the advice is to go to if you want to date other anons, that's what it's for

people on /soc/ seem too well adjusted. i don't want a girl who participates in those kinds of threads

tpo bad - stop being a choosey beggar, this isn't the dating board either way

i am sorry
i just wanting to find interesting fembots to talk to

once again "fembot" isn't a real thing, women are women. the women you will find on Jow Forums are only superficially different from those on /soc/

there are no fembots, only jewish trolls

the only fembots here are catfishing faggots and trannies. the only biological girls that post here DO NOT WANT TO MEET YOU IRL, EVER. the longer you are here, the more concrete this soul crushing revelation will be affirmed.

You might want a 'girl who isn't like other girls' in which caste Jow Forums girls are the best bet

what are your interests? we might have some stuff in common, user

i like reading books of all kinds a lot, also playing rpgs and strategy, watching anime or reading manga of all kinds. also quite fond of art in general

Can I get a fembot gf that'll play pokemon with me?

All fembot post are bait.

this but any other game please

id be up for talking if you have an email or discord

thanks appreciate it
[email protected]

do you mean women who
>claims not to be like the other girls even though they plainly are
or
>who actually aren't like most women
because you will NOT find the latter on Jow Forums of all fucking places

where are the latter to be found, out of curiosity?

dispersed in remote locations and small pockets of academia

isolated at home with their cats, or at their bull dyke girlfriends house

add to that, if you contend with where you can find them you will still emphatically not find them here. women who come here are the standard insipid moron mostly looking for attention, to gawk and navel gaze, they embody all the same qualifies as regular women except perhaps the bad qualities are exaggerated

i remember back in the day when some genuinely interesting women used to post here. before discord or anything like that was a thing, they might have been attention whores but they were genuinely damaged on a relatable level, at least i felt so. back in the day

I don't think there has ever been a time where women posted here with anything that wasn't totally daft and self-obsessed

maybe that is true

Is Jow Forums a good board to pick up women? Feels like it should be.

Post this word for word. "Type 123 for gf, no guys plz"

Attached: 10588e24d1cfa8b578a931e25b2fd4614efc08407f2de3c5ec6af7b6fbe34e02_1~2.jpg (1080x1419, 192K)