What do you guys think of this chick? I think she may be living proof of how retarded the average american is...

What do you guys think of this chick? I think she may be living proof of how retarded the average american is.. this is what qualifies for a "gangsta" nowadays I guess.
She goes by the stage name "Awkwafina" and you may recognize her as the annoying chink character who helped to ruin the oceans eleven series, here's her super cool and trendy imitation of black people.
youtube.com/watch?v=YsSre22qito
Whats the point of living when this creature is a millionaire and you wont come even close to that? Why couldn't I have been born with a rich asian mummy and daddy to cradle me through life?

Attached: 635393788e0f030261b1796ce1e49a14.jpg (853x1280, 108K)

>asian girls pretending to be niggers
so gross

Attached: lea2.png (516x427, 65K)

>Asian girl
>Raised in America
eww no thanks, just completely ruins them

Thicc golden skinned asian girls are my weakness.
Her being ghetto only makes my urge to rape that much more intense.

she is a new-york trustfund baby hipster.her self awareness and grasp off reality have been fucked from the start.
you dont want to be like her. living life as such a ridiculous caricature cant be that fulfilling.
she will regret it when she gets older and everyone around her has responsible careers and she looks retarded.

As soon as she opens her mouth, I would hope you'd instantly retract. She could be the human embodiment of stinking shit.

hey look at her go. defying stereotypes. breaking new ground. what an incredible spirit.

thugg'd

I have a feeling she is going to worm her way into the average americans entertainment boxes, she's playing big roles in two blockbuster movies, I doubt she will face anything bad from her strange midlife gangsta crisis, just a shitload of cash and attention

asians are always appropriating from black culture, anyone ever notice this?

>Max Landis was mean to me at a party one time
>he's a rapist

asians can walk around acting like they are from compton, meanwhile their two real estate mogul parents from taipei are buying them easter bunny treats up until they move out in their late twenties yet still dont face any backlash from black people, but if a white person cocks his hat 10 degrees too far to the left millions of negroids nationwide scream and lynch him for cultural appropriation

seriously. i still havent moved out lol

she is my spirit animal
t. asian fembot

0:49
>I'm getting side-eyed by these alt-right white folk
what a rapeable cunt

Attached: 1IPHDpZ.png (474x615, 391K)

congratulations, you now know why nobody likes you

you actually listened? i cant listen more than a couple seconds before i have to close it.

I know this is hyperbole but I've only ever heard of black people being lynched by white mobs

its like, all the stereotypes are true - asians cant create original shit always copying from other cultures.

what about that black man from africa that got his dick chopped off by hundreds of chinese?

most people appropriate black culture tho

this lyric made me laugh so hard, its just so retarded that this chick thinks shes so hard done by because these evil white folks hate asians.. what a joke

ok. but both your statement and mine are true. the most original work of art from asia is anime and kpop

I don't think mud huts can be appropriated

black people are lynched all the time by other black people in africa.
white people were lynched by other white people in salem.
saudi women are lynched by saudi people in saudi arabia.
are you really this ignorant?? ever heard of medieval times where they'd fucking cut peoples heads off with a guillotine? (white people to other white people)

are you asian? if you are, youre appropriating pol culture RIGHT NOW (white culture).

why is she named after bottled water

because thats the extent of asian creativity, taking something which exists and modifying it slightly.

and k-dramas

because shes hilarious and edgy, and was probably taking her first puff of weed with her gaggle of strange indie hipster friends while drinking Aquafina and thought she'd be the coolest kid on the block if she niggerfied it up and made it her name

i said works of art. k dramas who seriously watches those ? people who cant understand western tv shows thats who

no no, she and her indie friends from high school made water bongs from aquafina bottles and she was water bong maker.

>kpop
>original
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You know American producers who made big hits in the 80s and 90s went to South Korea to keep making money? And K POP is just a huge derivative of the 90s and 00s American music industry?
>anime
>original
Better argument, but its extremely based off early Western animation.

Asians dont invent well.

what about the ladyboy? didnt think about that little invention did ya big guy? check fucken mate

ya i know. i didnt bother mentioning that kpop and anime are western derived. its the most original works of art asia has to offer.

the ladyboy is a western creation, see greeks.

i guess Jow Forums is asian

t. hiroyuki hiroshima nishimura nagasaki

moot copied 2ch, and hiro actually owned that too

Nigger clothes and music seems to be the standard stuff for the asian cool kids.

Whites are going to have a 100% Terrible time adjusting to minority life.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Real talk tho Is she thick?
Not giving her any clicks or views

shes really ugly, her body is just like every other trendy tweeny bopper neo feminist crazy chick, not quite fat but not quite skinny but surely terrible

>you dont want to be like her. living life as such a ridiculous caricature cant be that fulfilling.
she will regret it when she gets older and everyone around her has responsible careers and she looks retarded.
Poorfag cope

I actually got weed earlier from a dispensary from an asian guy with a hat with dragon ball and pokemon pins in it.

Asians invented many things before or independently from whites, but that was centuries ago

i tried looking up an ok sounding krypteria song. but i gave up

i love the american habit of giving attention to dumb/nigger-wannabe people

is she from cali? it would explain a lot desu. asian princess syndrome is a cali born thing and it's a cancer on this nation

asians - pls just stick to violin and piano. and worship bands.

Tokyo Shoegazer is legit good/talented. plus one for Japan and only Japan.

she qt robots

I know so many azns that act like niggers. I used to be like that too. Wear blue shirts, brown dickies, blue nike cortez, LA dodgers hat and i used to bang Crip. Glad my nigger phase is gone.

Attached: 1522532830326.png (634x692, 377K)

Yeah they are my weakness too. Except I have no urge to rape like you do. It gets me off far more to have a black bull ravage that golden muffler. I wouldn't want him to have too large of a penis either, I do not want my awkwaifu tarnished. He'd have to have a medium sized cock, not too small so she is pleased, a nice plain juicy black cock.
This dumb chink whore would be the first to SUFFER in my rape dungeon. yess yess ahahaha just the thought of it makes my cock bulge with pleasure. Those glasses are very big too she must have very poor eyesight, which will do her no good in seeing the future as my maid. That horn tattoo too...she must be good at blowing mmm

Attached: 1501199688131.jpg (761x769, 131K)

Stop being toxic

Our only hope is to be slightly whiter and more asian Brazil.

Do Californians really do this?

>who helped to ruin the oceans eleven series
She helped but desu I actually liked her character in that and wish she actually had...yknow, something to DO.

Apparently shes a scene stealer in Crazy Rich Asians.

To be fair, I think Max Landis is a shithead to everyone. Probably the result of some bad helicopter parenting.

He has some decent thoughts on screenwriting and I fucking LOVE his Drunk History-esque takes on Death/Rebirth Of Superman and the Triple H story. I dont even give a shit about wrestling but that was some cool shit.

This is /thread on the entire concept of "Asian-American"

Max Landis is one of the few Jews who exists through pure nepositm that I dont completely hate

>helicopter parenting.
Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude

>Probably the result of some bad helicopter parenting.
really forced and shitty "joke" here

>You know American producers who made big hits in the 80s and 90s went to South Korea to keep making money?
I hate kpop but I'm fascinated to hear about this aspect of it. I figured there was some western talent but wasn't sure what.

Have you ever considered killing your spirit animal?

Attached: milk didn't help.jpg (450x288, 30K)